It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antygravity and UFO engine explained

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
In technology forum you have got how to buld inertia shield, antygravity and artificial gravity in practice. Start from page 6 and keep reading......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Also explained invisybility of UFO deflecting visible photons and how they travel in time and space. Way we cany obeserve them with naked eye. And why we need sensitive FLIRT cameras like in millitary.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I am attempting to read the thread, but it is all way over my head and very difficult to read because of the bad grammer.

In some parts where you are giving details of how the technology works, I feel as if you are changing your grammer to be more understandable.
This is also the parts I notice the ATS charachter limit is preventing you from completing a post with in the allowed number of charachters, so you use 3-6 posts to finish one thought.

In between each post time stamps show only 2-3 min between posts. This indicates to me you have either copied and paisted the information from another document that was written and spell checked prior to posting, or you spell better when your typing very fast.

Do you see what im getting at?

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by acmeartifacts
I am attempting to read the thread, but it is all way over my head and very difficult to read because of the bad grammer.

In some parts where you are giving details of how the technology works, I feel as if you are changing your grammer to be more understandable.
This is also the parts I notice the ATS charachter limit is preventing you from completing a post with in the allowed number of charachters, so you use 3-6 posts to finish one thought.

In between each post time stamps show only 2-3 min between posts. This indicates to me you have either copied and paisted the information from another document that was written and spell checked prior to posting, or you spell better when your typing very fast.

Do you see what im getting at?

I agree with you acmeartifacts. After getting past the first two intellectual sounding posts, the rest of his posts made my brain hurt. He is obviously using cut and paste from some other work which I don't think is his. Sounds like plagiarism or copyright infringement to me followed with a liberal sprinkling of lies. Mods what you say? Don't mean to be rude B3rgY but give me a break. I hope you were just joking.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
If people can uderstand things like this there was a web site with documents on it. I got this off one of the project camelot interviews.

lanl.arxiv.org... and search the web site for 'gravity shielding' without the speach marks.

Very interesting stuff, but I found some of it hard to understand.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I posted links in forum to make it more clear.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
B3 claims he writes to eliminate chances of Echelon catching onto his key words. I know B3 from another thread he posts on called INDIGO CHILDREN , HUMAN 2.0. Look for it on ATS.

He is very intellectual actually. He knows things, and he claims to be a hacker. So he is smart due to the info he has access to.

But his grammer shows that the misspelling is usually smaller words that have nothing to do with keywords. I guess you have to just let him type the way he does and soak in all the info he jots down. Some of it is great stuff.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I didn't see any actual "antigravity" physics there. Just a whole bunch of mostly incoherent raving.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

I didn't see any actual "antigravity" physics there. Just a whole bunch of mostly incoherent raving.

indeed, although the post b3rgY submited is very complex in regards to indigo children, you might find this experiment intresting
(for those who do not already know) you can try this Levitation @ home with only a CELLULLAR PHONE and battery.

I happened to stumble across this on metacafe, however i have not gave it a shot yet to see if it ACTUALY works, but if anyone does happen to give it a shot, please post your results. (not that its gona be any different to what you watch in the video, but it would be good to here from a ATS user if the experiment is actualy achievable)

www.metacafe.com...

[edit on 3-3-2007 by gtirlad2]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   
A fascinating experiment but it seems we need more information on the phone which generates the necessary EM field...namely, what is the required RF energy output and the all important frequency?

b3rgY, your posts are intriguing: a little exasperating in the explosive breadth and depth they cover, but amazingly informative and close to a 'How to Guide' for even the simplest individuals to understand and create some truly amazing things.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I posted also link for perpetuum mobile which can supply energy for inertal shield, and supply energy for 6 ring gravity lensens (like in triangle UFO with rotational waves) Note triangle UFO has 3 x 6 rings.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Most info is from AIFRL. I am thinking to post FUSION (bomb?) but if somebody buld it. I am not responsibile USAF is

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
And also Particle Vacuum Enhanced Energy Device exchangend with aliens which gov said to public is MEG. I provided link.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Some time ago I watched this very interesting movie from Bob Lazar, who explained really clearly! how the anti-gravitational field on the UFO works, and how it's power getting generated and everything else.

video.google.nl...

This video is very interesting. though a little old (some where in the begin 90's)

I don't know what you guys think of bob lazar, or know him (if you don't I sugges you to watch his interviews, they are very very interesting!)
Maybe this is really old stuff to you, but just didn't wanted you to miss it

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by b3rgY
Most info is from AIFRL. I am thinking to post FUSION (bomb?) but if somebody buld it. I am not responsibile USAF is

Well, my Red Mercury stocks are pretty low, so let's just call it academic interest...

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   

I posted links in forum to make it more clear.

cheers for the links b3rgY

A fascinating experiment but it seems we need more information on the phone which generates the necessary EM field...namely, what is the required RF energy output and the all important frequency?

I msg'd the user to ask which model phone was in use during the experiment, but no reply as of yet, so we just play the waiting game. Id give it a shot but i dont have a phone with a antenna suitible for the exp.
Also I posted this video in the science forum but there saying its just a magic trick or hoax, but untill someone gives it a shot we wont know if its real or not, but its probablyt fake as usual.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Riley Martin would say that "if you downlaoded 7 million gigawatts of negative ions it would disrupt the magnetic flow" in side what ever engine these people use.

If you don't know Riley Martin SHAME ON YOU, but look him up on wiki, he's a interesting character.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Don't know about phone but posted levitation using 30.000 v
And old scetch photo of area51 design airplane.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wastestuff
Some time ago I watched this very interesting movie from Bob Lazar, who explained really clearly! how the anti-gravitational field on the UFO works, and how it's power getting generated and everything else.

video.google.nl...

This video is very interesting. though a little old (some where in the begin 90's)

I don't know what you guys think of bob lazar, or know him (if you don't I sugges you to watch his interviews, they are very very interesting!)
Maybe this is really old stuff to you, but just didn't wanted you to miss it

I watched that video. I think it is real. I do not think it is "antigravity".

I believe that it is a neat demonstration of some weird effects with microwaves or high frequency RF which is what cellphones do.

The pepsi can and the 'batteries' make a microwave resonator for the signal emitted by the cell phone. Probably works best with high power analog or older style phones.

Then the resonator is probably causing high potentials on the vertical batteries (and the CD on the bottom is doing something else as well to make that part of the microwave circuit).

My guess is that there is some high voltages induced on the tops of the vertical batteries and some odd electrostatic effects induced on the plastic card.

All in all quite clever.

What would we be seeing if we made table-top 'antigravity'?

Table-top gravitational lensing. The entire scene near a 'metric engineered' (gravitationally modifying) device could be optically distorted. It could be obviously and visibly so if it were enough to counteract the gravity of the whole Earth. The Earth does make space-time distortions, but it is miniscule---if you look down towards the Earth from orbit, e.g., it is very slightly redshifted, but to a degree which is imperceptible to all but the most sensitive instrumentation. GPS satellites notice and the computations on receivers have to account for these effects.

That would be spectacular.

Remember, to be able to modify gravity it is essential that these two phenomena accompany it:

1) modify space-time metric, thereby distorting geodesic paths of photons
2) modify inertia

It is inertia modification which is the key. Not a force.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I added more links about levity device, also military presentation from Air Force Research Lab project Stargate.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join