It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antygravity and UFO engine explained

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
In forum on top I posted more data. Now you can build your OWN UFO and jump over city and read newspapers.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I also posted INFILTRATION plan to secret alien base.
Link on first page of this tread (last page)

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I'll be the volunteer to jump in the ship. If someone wants to build this ship, let me know. I'll hop in and take it for a SPIN

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Interesting video here...

www.youtube.com...

I was about to say this is simply exciting the air molecules in such a way that they levitate low weight objects....but what I thought was a ping pong ball, well there is a small chance it is a golf ball. If it is a normal ball that weighs as it should, then the effect could be something else...

So frustrating: all this amazing stuff out there, yet we can never seem to find total, absolute proof of it working.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Is there anybody who want to finance TERMINATOR developement project in private. cost 1000$.

After data about MEG and perpetuum mobile, and ufo engine or black hole travel trow time and place i think it's best to start about Artificial inteligence mil documents.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I’ll get back to you when I’ve had a chance to catch-up on your posts.

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   
OK b3, you have made various claims throughout your posts about what you ‘know’ etc. Just a few simple questions;

Why are you posting on here? you should PROVE to the world your knowledge, surely you must be the most intelligent mind on the planet!

The problem I have with all you say is simple, most people who are the first to invent/ produce/realise (whatever you want to call it) something would shout it from the rooftops!

Just taking ONE of your claims of higher knowlege, ANTI GRAVITY, the person who can create this successfully (and I mean actually fly a machine capable of carrying people in the way that you describe) would make obsolete ALL forms of travel overnight!

Why not use this knowlege?

If you are for ‘REAL’ (and I seriously doubt it) just show us one simple proof of something that no one else in the world has produced before (I won’t hold my breath).

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Now i in a proces of collecting smart minds and provide information in case that my trial proces in court finish with damage.

All my money and investition are blocked due some trial with fixed process about drogs to make me controlable.

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I will continue to show every part of advanced/old technology until 17 april when my trial is. So in case they try to control me they cant control mass developement of technology.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Next one is Terminator technology - Artificial inteligence. After that my group shall present data about aliens and different speaces.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Hang on a bit b3...

You haven’t satisfied the above yet! .

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Presenting details document about STATE of the ART congitive EPIC procesor unit - Artificial inteligence.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I know I’ve been checking in on that one too.

Will you get back to Anti Grav soon?

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I posted mil link to report which i forget it's about teleportation via STARGATE BLACK HOLE using high intensity lasers. It is transportation to any part of universe, other planets instant.

More conspiracy...

It's in technology/science topic in INDIGO CHILDREN HUMAN 2.0.

[edit on 27-3-2007 by b3rgY]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Now we downloaded pictures of alien. Only problem is that they are crypted. Does anybody knows military commpresion for pictures.
How to show them?>??????

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
B3 claims he writes to eliminate chances of Echelon catching onto his key words. I know B3 from another thread he posts on called INDIGO CHILDREN , HUMAN 2.0. Look for it on ATS.

He is very intellectual actually. He knows things, and he claims to be a hacker. So he is smart due to the info he has access to.

But his grammer shows that the misspelling is usually smaller words that have nothing to do with keywords. I guess you have to just let him type the way he does and soak in all the info he jots down. Some of it is great stuff.

OR he could be a disturbed wackjob with an internet connection..
OR he could be you posting under another name...

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Listen up my friend, get all that nonsense out of your head. Me posting under another name, your inquiries are all wrong. If none of this stuff interests you go find another thread to waste space.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
Listen up my friend, get all that nonsense out of your head. Me posting under another name, your inquiries are all wrong. If none of this stuff interests you go find another thread to waste space.

So you like conspiracy theories as long as they dont involve you ?

I was just making an observation based on your repeated posting as his only cheerleader.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I doubt I'm his only cheerleader. Read all the posts. I must admit, I am intrigued by his posts. I'm not the only one. I think the guy B3 is Chinese and for some reason must enjoy western culture therefore he mingles with us. Most Chinese on the Internet would never post here on ATS. The ones that live there in China, they are much too busy these days.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
G2 thankyou so much for the video! That is so cool, I can't wait to do it with the kids tomorrow. My son did antigravity experiments 2 years in a row at his school once showing Maglev Train and this year anti gravity top.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join