It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the C is constant, why are galaxies symmetrical?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I dont exactly agree with neon haze, while it is true that the observed galaxy will have "different time zones", it is also true that if this theoretical galaxy were to begin moving at a velocity of 0 relative to us and apex at a velocity c, the extent of warping would be directly proportional to its velocity and the extent of its angle relative to us. I'm aware that galaxies dont accelerate in this manner. Take for example a, relative to us, angled galaxy traveling at c. Declare 3 reference points: one at the near end, one in the middle and one at the far end; A, B and C respectively. The first photon that will hit is from the near end of the galaxy, or point A. At this time however the photon from point B or C will not have reached us yet. What will have reached us at the time of impact of photon A are the photons of B and C from a time AND position that is equal to the difference in distance from the observer to point A and the respective points. Because the galaxy is moving at c the difference in distance between observer and point A and for example observer to C will be equal to where and when you will be seeing photon C since both photons A, B and C and points A, B and C are traveling at c. Because the difference of distance between A and observer , B and obs. and C and observer are not the same (because of the angle of the galaxy), the image becomes compressed and warped in the direction of its velocity.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Something else of interest here... it has been modelled correclty that unless there was total symetry at the time of the expansion event during the earlist pasrts of the big bang, that there was no ripples or any variance in the perfectly expanding stuff (plasma and em waves at times) of the early universe it would have all gone very pete tong and I couldnt be replying to you now (in laymans terms).

Lack of symmetry would have meant no matter gathering together initially to froms the first galaxies if the symmetry wasnt perfect in the medium of the very very very early universe.

Regards

Elf

ps a great researcher and author on this is Marcus Chown I can highly recomend nay of his books for advanced readers and novices alike.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
If I am thinking coherently, C is not a true constant anymore. If you look in German science books and French science books, C is not a true constant. The fact that the speed of light in a vacuum can now be manipulated is proof that this cannot be a true constant. Since light is hypothesized as wave-particles, shouldn't gravity have a pull on light suggesting that light here on earth travels differently in space vaccuum? There is a picture and an article somewhere in the NASA archives that shows a Black Hole pulling in light. This would suggest that C is not a constant and variable to some degree. I will try and find the article(s). If someone knows what I'm talking about, could you help me out?

Thanks

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
AlphaAnuOmega

quite true C is not constant... I mentioned this and provided some links to research into this on page one of this post

C is Not Constant

do a google on the following the Bose Einstien Condenstate

regards

Elf

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Sweet. I guess our physics books need to be altered...yet again. This would suggest that the theory of relativity can be manipulated and other physical theories can be altered. Maybe perpetual energy can be achieved after all!

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Alpha, check out this thread on whether or not c is constant.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by b3rgY
I will not answer who am I or how old am I.
What is important to understand is how it function from basic to complex.

THE PROBLEMS AND LIMITATIONS OF INCREASING ENERGY ON MASS (AIR & SPACECRAFT) WITH CURRENT ROCKET AND IONPROPULSION
SYSTEMS.

APPROACH “REDUCING MASS-GRAVITY EFFECT BY WAVE TRANSFORMATION OF MASS”
LOOKING AT ALL WAVE-PARTICLE RELATIONSHIPS IN ALL 4
DIMENSIONS VERSUS THE CURRENT 2-D (3-D includes Time) MODEL with (OSCILLOSCOPES)
4-D WAVE-PARTICLE CLOCK FOR MEASURING ALL WAVE-PARTICLE RLEATIONSHIPS FROM QUANTUM TO ASTROPHYSICAL MODELS

Einstein’s 4 dimensions
Schrodinger’s wave -experiment on water in all 4 dimensions
Niels Bohr atom experiment in all 4 dimensions

COMPARING THE QUANTUM WAVE-PARTICLE-RELATIONSHIP OF THE
GREATEST MASS PARTICLES TO THE LEAST (ELECTRON) IN PARTICLE
COLLISSIONS

BLACK HOLES – THE “MASS-GRAVITY
REDUCING EFFECT”

THE DISSAGREEMENT ON THE RESULTS REVEALS THE HIDDEN CLUE

STUDYING HOW THESE NEW RESULTS COULD BE APPLIED TO MASS
AND AERO-SPACE CRAFT TO REDUCE MASS-GRAVITY EFFECTS AND HIGHVELOCITY INERTIAL MASS INCREASES.

UFOs EXHIBIT EVIDENCE OF MASS-PARTICLE (SPACECRAFT) WAVE
RELATIONSHIP

A LOOK AT THE WAVE-PARTICLE RELATIONSHIPS IN MASS
VERSUS ZERO MASS PARTICLES (MASS VERSUS LIGHT)
The Photo-Electric Effect – “Does the photon have mass debate?”

HOW TO REDUCE THE MASS-GRAVITY EFFECT OF AN AERO-
SPACECRAFT TOWARDS ZERO

Hey, great job copying and pasting some phrases from this guy's paper:

www.americanantigravity.com...

Next time you should try coming up with your own ideas...if there is a next time, as I believe that plagiarism is a good way to violate the t&c of joining this site, and will warrant a ban.

Keep the trolls out.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Yes i posted link into another forum and i dont wana repeat.
check link Important about ufo technology

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Hawkin TOE is simple explained in David Sereda book and this is short part of it.
I posted closest data for understandin basics of speed of light. constant or not constant decide.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join