It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battle of the ANTICHRISTS!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
It wont be antichrist. There is no such thing. It will be Lucifer and he is now a she.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by st3ve_o
yeah yeah yeah, to be honest i think there’s MILLIONS of anti-christs in the world today, because if you think about it if christ never shown his presence the world would have been a much peaceful place

as for your theory, nope!

we are in a boring era, nobodys specal and nothing interesting or nothing MAJOR will happen in our lifetimes except... 'MAN STEPS ON MARS' (and even that could be staged again).

[edit on 27-2-2007 by st3ve_o]

Well to be honest I think your quite ignorant.. The world would be no better off if Jesus hadn't come.

Humans would have found another person to point the finger at and blame for thier needless obsession with greed, sin and destruction. Sure Jesus offered a message of truth and hope but it was politicised and used for personal gain by people throughout the worlds history. Dont blame Jesus for the worlds problems blame humanity.

Lately there seems to be a concerted effort to derail christianity.. disprove its origins and even blame it for the worlds problems. No other religion in the world is being torn apart and ridiculed on a world wide scale. Tv shows even movies (the devinci code & the new one about Jesus's Tomb) and books are determined to bring down this religion and destroy the faith that people have in it! Sure other religions may be rediculed too but christianity is having its foundations pulled apart piece by piece by the media. Why not buddism? why not hari chrisnas? I'll tell you why its because its the truth and the truth is dangerous because its the one thing powerful enough to stop the antichrist and prevent plans for a one world government. It evens says in the Bible that in the last days false prophets will come people will try and decieve us.

So am I being deceived or are you?

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   

we are in a boring era, nobodys specal and nothing interesting or nothing MAJOR will happen in our lifetimes except... 'MAN STEPS ON MARS' (and even that could be staged again).

[edit on 27-2-2007 by st3ve_o]

Dude, did you even think about this statement before you made it? There are people alive today who were alive when we had no cars no television no satellitesno computers.

But Anyway................What on earth could this have to do with the Anti-Christ if there is "one"

[edit on 28-2-2007 by interestedalways]

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Why, it's the Most Holy Rev. Moon, congress has even given him the honor and he was crowned in the Dirksen Senate Office Building.

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   
i just think back on the wars fought through out the years, even upto recently with the world wars and the jews and how the human race as been divided completely in GANGS (not groups) on religion.

there’s no such thing as an anti-christ for the simple fact if somebody comes along (a leader or doing so called GOOD) the finger will be pointed straight away saying ANTI-CHRIST, but the thing is after christ's death nearly 2000 years ago, every human who have walked on this planet thought they live in an era that was special/lived in an era to witness the 2nd coming of christ.

but the fact is, if christ ever came again in todays modern world and said "hello, i'm jesus LOVE ME" he'd be locked in a nut-house.

ive heard the british royal family being named as the anti-christ (prince william), lol why? the british monarchy doesn't have any power anymore
all the royal family is there for is to keep british tradition going.

george bush - THE SO CALLED MOST POWERFUL MAN IN THE WORLD, nope!

the EU (or an EU leader) - no, europe doesn't care about war anymore (woops maybe thats the big cover-up though right)

UN - well i could have found millions of websites swearing down that kofi annan was the anti-christ, too bad hes retired now

bill gates - yeah yeah.

who else?, the trouble is this is a conspiracy message board - if something happened tomorrow and george bush or the queen was killed in a plane crash, they'd be messages on here straight away saying ^ACCIDENT OR COVER-UP^

[edit on 28-2-2007 by st3ve_o]

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   

but the fact is, if christ ever came again in todays modern world and said "hello, i'm jesus LOVE ME" he'd be locked in a nut-house.

That is some improvement, back then we crucified him. Now he will get off on an insanity plea.

Your post shows you do not understand history. You definatly do not understand Jesus, so what makes you better than all the Christains that do not understand Jesus. He did not refer to himself as Christ either.

Love Forgiveness Truth. This was the meat and potatoes in the message of Jesus.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ka0s69
Please explain this?? What do u mean by one more pope?

Ka0s69,
Have ever heard of a 12 century monk named Malachy? He has been pretty much on target. The Vatican is well aware of Malachy's prophesy which is why I was so surprised when Joseph Ratzinger was elected and named himself Pope Benedict XVI, which again fit in well with Malachy's prophesy.
If his prophesy is correct, then the present Pope will be a short lived one (I do not want to see that happen) the next one will be
112) Petrus Romanus- Peter The Roman
Prophecy of St Malachy

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
Your post shows you do not understand history. You definatly do not understand Jesus, so what makes you better than all the Christains that do not understand Jesus. He did not refer to himself as Christ either.

Nobody understands the history of Jesus i don't think

do you honestly believe 100% that EVERYTHING that was written about jesus was true? everything from the:-

. miracles
. last supper
. Mary Magdalene
. his battle with the devil in the wilderness
. rising from the dead (which may have now not happened).

there's even a massive advert on ATS now saying Jesus may have not even existed

personally i don't know what to believe about this man - i do hope everything they say about Jesus is true, and if it is true i will PERSONALLY bow down and beg forgiveness for even questioning.

but as for now, all i know for a FACT is that this word 'Christ' or 'Jesus' as caused some major s-h-i-t and many deaths in the history of mankind.

[edit on 28-2-2007 by st3ve_o]

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Actually I dont beieve hardly anything the bible says about Jesus.

Read "The disappearing universe" for some great lessons from Jesus.

Love Truth Forgiveness

That is all you need to know about the man Jesus, for he was just a man like you and me. He just understood like Buddha did that this is an illusion.

"I am awake" ~Buddha

There were many people in history that awakened like Jesus and Buddha but were never famous. "When the student is ready, the teacher will come"

One day you may be ready in this lifetime. If not that is ok, there will be more lifetimes for you to experience.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

At the moment I believe the next antichrist will be the next King of England. Elevated to the highest position in the European union he will have control over the worlds newest super state. The roman empire reborn will have its new king and the world will have its first modern day ruler. So for the first entry I would like to submitt Prince William.

You might want to do a bit more reading on English politics and political history and political power.

The royalty there has very little power. They're mostly figureheads. Parliament is where the political and legislative power is. The king could declare war on every country around them, but the army won't mobilize until the Prime Minister and Parliament give them the "go."

The queen could still, in theory, deny a democratically elected PM from taking office!

I think they still may have a bit of power and influence IMO. But maybe I've just listened too much to the theories on here. The Committee of 300 etc

[edit on 28-2-2007 by Peyres]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
SteveO please read my last couple of posts. I would like to encourage people that believe there is an antichrist or will be an antichrist to post who they think it is and how it will happen or why.

What will the non believers do when a mandatory mark is imposed on everyone... Will they still pretend its all a coincedence?

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by kenshiro2012

Please explain this?? What do u mean by one more pope?

Ka0s69,
Have ever heard of a 12 century monk named Malachy? He has been pretty much on target. The Vatican is well aware of Malachy's prophesy which is why I was so surprised when Joseph Ratzinger was elected and named himself Pope Benedict XVI, which again fit in well with Malachy's prophesy.
If his prophesy is correct, then the present Pope will be a short lived one (I do not want to see that happen) the next one will be
112) Petrus Romanus- Peter The Roman
Prophecy of St Malachy

Kensiro2012

I have heard about the prophecy that there is maybe 1 more pope before the end times. I read it a while ago.. Please explain the importance of Peter the roman.. will he be the antichrist?

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Many of you seem to think the anti-christ may be from the british royal family. Here's an interesting video on that subject.

video.google.com...

[edit on 1-3-2007 by METACOMET]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I do believe there will be an antichrist. But I honestly don't know where he will come from.

One day when I was researching something, I stumbled onto a "David Icke" page (whom I'm not really familiar with) that had a lineage chart from the current Royals of Britain all the way back to King Philip of Macedon. I never stayed around to look at his theory because what he showed is a lineage that traces back to Ptolemy Soter.

Philip had many wives, the most famous being Olympias, the mother of Alexander the Great. There is one source I can find that says it's possible Ptolemy was Philip's child - but none of the other main sources back this up. The one source says that Philip had impregnated this lady and then gave her to one of Philips Generals.

Why is it important? I'm not sure. Personally, I wouldn't want to be linked to the Ptolemic Dynasty. Ptolemy stole Alexanders body and took it to Egypt. One General tried to get the body back but was slayed. One would have to write a book to explain it all, but to make a long story short - Alexander didn't lift a finger to take the Holy Land. Now he fought at Giza but that was it. Both Egypt and Jerusalem was just handed to him on a silver platter.

Now I'm not sure how accurate the historian Flavius Josephus but he tells a story of Alexander in "the temple" and made sacrifece to the God of the Jewish people. The book of Daniel was supposedly shown to Alexander, where it stated that the Persians were to be destroyed by a Greek - and Alexander supposed this was him! He granted the priests all the favours requested and Josephus also claims many from the area joined Alexanders army. From there, he went to Egypt - and after visiting two oracles and declared to be "divine" the Egyptians gave him the title of Pharaoh. Nobody wanted to live under Persian rule - so they welcomed him with open arms. In this line of thinking - Alexander was a King of Jerusalem at one time. Under this line of thought - a family member of "his" could have a valid claim to the title today.

The antichrist, from everything I know will lay a claim to the title of King of Jerusalem. In my opinion he will be in his late 20's when he appears on the scene. He will be goregous and a charmer and have answers for everything. I think people need to think out of the box when looking for an answer. It's not going to be what we think - it's going to catch us all off guard.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   

I have heard about the prophecy that there is maybe 1 more pope before the end times. I read it a while ago.. Please explain the importance of Peter the roman.. will he be the antichrist?

Actually, he will "open his arms" to the anti-christ, welcoming him in the mistaken belief that the anti christ is the second coming of christ.
This will cause a great schism in the church which will usher in the tribulations otherwise known as armegedon.
that is what the prophesy predicts.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The Prophecies or Malachy have been highly debated for years due to two major problems.

1. It is ambiguous as to whether the current Pope is the last or next to last.
2. How could the last Pope be "Peter the Roman" when the Catholics will not allow a Pope to take Peter as a name.

These is a man who, if elected Pope, would actually fit ALL the projections AND all the prophecies...Cardinal Turkson.

Cardinal Turkson fits on these grounds:-

1. Next time around, the Roman Catholics are expected to pick a YOUNG MAN not an OLD MAN. ALthough he is 48 years old, in Catholic terms he is a youngster and is the second youngest.
2. They are expected to pick one from the Third World, preferably from a stable country. Turkson is a cardinal in Ghana.
3. Turkson's REAL NAME is Peter.
4. One ancient prophecy holds that a future Pope at the end of the world will be the "Son of a Turk". This has always been assumed to mean that he would be a heathen or Muslim...no-one considered that it could be his SURNAME.
5. Turkson was admired by John-Paul II as he was very conservative in his interpretation of the Bible, yet wanted ot reach out to ordinary young people.
6. Turkson was bought up EXTREMELY POOR in a hut in a little village in Ghana. His big break in life was going to Seminary in Rome. After this, he spent many years studying theology and working for the Vatican in Rome. As a result, in his local village, in his native language, he is ALREADY NICKNAMED "Peter, The Roman".

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I don't really believe there is an antichrist.

I believe there are powers warring, but I think calling the whole "Matrix" the antichrist is leaving out some valuable information.

It's like a smokescreen.

666 is the number of man. Man is the antichrist if anyone, we aren't christ.

Maybe Christ isn't a person.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
Due to a dreadful mistake by the high priest of Baal, the Anti-Christ now occupies the body of a small and very nervous chihuahua.

Armageddon and the final judgement have been canceled until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience.

I heard rumors that the afterlife now involves flea dips and worming treatments. And prozac, if you've been very very good.

For news on a local armageddon event near you and a detailed FAQ concerning what to expect in the afterlife please visit Antichrists' managment team @

www.press.antichrist.com

And again we apologize any inconvenience.

[edit on 2-3-2007 by Selmer2]

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by nobodyelse
The Prophecies or Malachy have been highly debated for years due to two major problems.

1. It is ambiguous as to whether the current Pope is the last or next to last.
2. How could the last Pope be "Peter the Roman" when the Catholics will not allow a Pope to take Peter as a name.

These is a man who, if elected Pope, would actually fit ALL the projections AND all the prophecies...Cardinal Turkson.

Cardinal Turkson fits on these grounds:-

1. Next time around, the Roman Catholics are expected to pick a YOUNG MAN not an OLD MAN. ALthough he is 48 years old, in Catholic terms he is a youngster and is the second youngest.
2. They are expected to pick one from the Third World, preferably from a stable country. Turkson is a cardinal in Ghana.
3. Turkson's REAL NAME is Peter.
4. One ancient prophecy holds that a future Pope at the end of the world will be the "Son of a Turk". This has always been assumed to mean that he would be a heathen or Muslim...no-one considered that it could be his SURNAME.
5. Turkson was admired by John-Paul II as he was very conservative in his interpretation of the Bible, yet wanted ot reach out to ordinary young people.
6. Turkson was bought up EXTREMELY POOR in a hut in a little village in Ghana. His big break in life was going to Seminary in Rome. After this, he spent many years studying theology and working for the Vatican in Rome. As a result, in his local village, in his native language, he is ALREADY NICKNAMED "Peter, The Roman".

Wow facitnating stuff nobodyelse, If this is true it could well be close. One thing im noticing and impossible not too is the fact that so many things are happining that are necessary for the antichrist to appear. It doesnt matter which prophecy or by who it is made, if any1 just looks to see the evience they will find it and discover that the world is well and truely in its last days.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Even if the Antichrist appeared during our lifetime, it would strike fear into all the people in the world, and they will suddenly snap out of their fairytale life and realize it. They will also have strong faith that God exists and then god will come.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join