It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battle of the ANTICHRISTS!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Come one come all,

Gather round and watch as the battle for the title of the "antichrist" begins!!

I have been following bible prophecy for some time and watching the prophecys being fulfilled on tv in newspapers, everywhere.

There are a couple of threads on this subject but I want to create a main thread where people can come and post evidence as to who (or what) the antichrist will be.

Alot of people out there claim to know who (or what) it will be and there are alot of diverse and interesting opinions, so here is your chance to put those thoughts forward. When posting ur entry please provide evidence as to why you believe ur entry is the antichrist and if possible links to sites and current events media that will support your claim.

At the moment I believe the next antichrist will be the next King of England. Elevated to the highest position in the European union he will have control over the worlds newest super state. The roman empire reborn will have its new king and the world will have its first modern day ruler. So for the first entry I would like to submitt Prince William.

www.cephasministry.com...
www.angelfire.com...

[edit on 27-2-2007 by ka0s69]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I am of the belief that the AntiChrist (if he exists) will not be revealed for at least a couple more years.
There are still a few pieces of prophesy (such as there is to be one more Pope) that need to be fulfilled before the AntiChrist can step forward.
****Edited for spelling

[edit on 27-2-2007 by kenshiro2012]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
er... the King of England is the head of Church of England and not connected to catholicism. It's been that way since Henry VIII.

The EU is pretty far off being a superstate at the moment too...

I think you are better off with Genetically grown antichrist vs a jesus clone.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Next in line to be Englands King is Charles , then William and finally Harry.

Sorry but the first two are just too ugly to be the antichrist.Lol Lucifer was allegedly beautiful, and one should expect nothing less.

If it's to be a future King - I'll go with Harry. Though William did have a head wound - I would still pick Harry - under that line of thought.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
but isn't Harry going to Iraq?

will he make it?

Who gave him the red hair anyway?

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Due to a dreadful mistake by the high priest of Baal, the Anti-Christ now occupies the body of a small and very nervous chihuahua.

Armageddon and the final judgement have been canceled until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I agree Charles is in line for the throne next but I just think he is too old and too ugly to lol. Also if not william I would think Harry would be the next candidate. There is a verse in Daniel that says the antichrist would head towards the south and the west and towards Isreal. Harry is reported to be leaving for Iraq in april.

If any1 has anymore evidence for either of the royals that would be great. Personally I think either of Dianna's boys would fit the role. The world loved dianna and would accept either of the boys with open arms. There is definately an evil streak in Harry that is quite apparent. Ie the costume party where he came dressed as a nazi and he just looks evil lol

Check out this picture

Although most evidence points to it being William just look at this evil little fellow. Fiery ginger aswell where did he get that hair?? If the antichrist was going to be a young man thats wat he would look like!

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Interesting choice MYTHATSABIGPROBE... lol But could u please back up ur claim with proof

Maybe sum pictures of the chahuahua in some kind of satanic ritual? Genuine or photoshoped i would love to see it

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Please explain this?? What do u mean by one more pope?

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ka0s69
I have been following bible prophecy for some time and watching the prophecys being fulfilled on tv in newspapers, everywhere.

where?
what prophecies?

At the moment I believe the next antichrist will be the next King of England. Elevated to the highest position in the European union he will have control over the worlds newest super state.

um, great britain actually isn't that keen on EU support
and the king of england would have no position in the european union, just like any head of state

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

where?
what prophecies?

At the moment I believe the next antichrist will be the next King of England. Elevated to the highest position in the European union he will have control over the worlds newest super state.

um, great britain actually isn't that keen on EU support
and the king of england would have no position in the european union, just like any head of state

For any info on bible prophecy I suggest you go here.

www.fulfilledprophecy.com

Its a great site that ties the prophecies of the bible end times and antichrist to events of today.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
erm, Charles IS next in line, but he has said several times that he is pretty certain that he will step down and let William be King (King Arthur)

I think William is better looking, has a higher intellect and is more sophisticated. (Than Harry and meddling old Charles)

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   

For any info on bible prophecy I suggest you go here.

www.fulfilledprophecy.com

Its a great site that ties the prophecies of the bible end times and antichrist to events of today.

i've looked at the site for less than 5 min and i'm already going to question it's integrity

www.fulfilledprophecy.com...&2.html

Egypt, which enslaved Israel for 400 years (Exodus 1-12).

there is no evidence outside of exodus that the egyptians enslaved the jews

they aren't even looking at easy to see historical facts

now, i've been looking around more, and i can't find a key to "fulfilled signs"
just a bunch of news stories spun to sound like they match up with some vague allegorical biblical literature

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Ive said it before on post's regarding this subject, its obvious that the Anti-Christ is a general term applied to anyone who is against the teachings of Christ. If I said the anti-muslim was coming or an anti-jew then its obvious that its an idea not a person .

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
Due to a dreadful mistake by the high priest of Baal, the Anti-Christ now occupies the body of a small and very nervous chihuahua.

Armageddon and the final judgement have been canceled until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience.

I heard rumors that the afterlife now involves flea dips and worming treatments. And prozac, if you've been very very good.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   

At the moment I believe the next antichrist will be the next King of England. Elevated to the highest position in the European union he will have control over the worlds newest super state. The roman empire reborn will have its new king and the world will have its first modern day ruler. So for the first entry I would like to submitt Prince William.

You might want to do a bit more reading on English politics and political history and political power.

The royalty there has very little power. They're mostly figureheads. Parliament is where the political and legislative power is. The king could declare war on every country around them, but the army won't mobilize until the Prime Minister and Parliament give them the "go."

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Please explain this?? What do u mean by one more pope?

Kaos
I think this is what was ment by one more Pope.

According to the prophecy, the current Pope may be the second last Pope Gloria Olivæ ("Glory of the Olives").
sorce

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Just a thought but people think Chaney is the anti-christ. But my thoughts lead me to a person coming out of Europe (maybe France) claiming to have a royal blood line going back to the early days of Europe. I studied this a few years ago but can't find the book that showed the evidence. One other thought is China/Russia could be the anti-christ

Just throwing those ideas out there.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

You might want to do a bit more reading on English politics and political history and political power.

The royalty there has very little power. They're mostly figureheads. Parliament is where the political and legislative power is. The king could declare war on every country around them, but the army won't mobilize until the Prime Minister and Parliament give them the "go."

Sorry I know alot of my claims arnt backed up by how it will happen but I do know a little about the food chain in England and am aware that the Royal family is mostly just there for show and tell. It wouldnt take much for say a new king tho, especially a loved king to rally support and become pretty powerful politically.

Also another point worth noting is the fact that there is a clause in the EU's legislation that one man will be granted all power over the EU's entire military forces in the event of a major catastrophey. And its the EU High Representative Javier Solona. Say another member nation put forward a canditate for this position in the future... another renowned person a respected person and someone that would seek to bring peace also just like the person b4 him. I believe solana could be the false prophet and then give all the power to his successor. Even the document number in the legislation that created this job and position was number 666 out of more than 1200 pages. AMAZING . Also javier solana first stepped on the scene offering Iran its first Peace deal on 6/6/06
:

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
yeah yeah yeah, to be honest i think there’s MILLIONS of anti-christs in the world today, because if you think about it if christ never shown his presence the world would have been a much peaceful place

as for your theory, nope!

we are in a boring era, nobodys specal and nothing interesting or nothing MAJOR will happen in our lifetimes except... 'MAN STEPS ON MARS' (and even that could be staged again).

[edit on 27-2-2007 by st3ve_o]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join