It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the UFO coverup? why not tell the truth?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Some_Guy_With_no_Life
I want to say you have prior training or knowledge from I would have to say college, perhaps your a doctor or a student in the medical field.

I'm flattered, but I'm not a doctor. I just play one in the forums.

Originally posted by Some_Guy_With_no_Life
I would stand to reason that if the aliens do not have a cure for the common bacteria and viral collections that we have learned/adapted to here on earth. Then it sure would be a great tool to use as a weapon in any battle or confrontation against them.

It is not what the aliens have to fear from us in terms of disease, but what we have to fear from them. I refer you to my first post, about indigenous peoples being wiped out by disease from European explorers and colonists.

Also governments, looking at history, would be right not to only worry about diseases explorers and colonists could bring, but damage it could do to Earth's cultures. In almost every case in Earth's history, encounters between suffiecently advanced cultures and indigenous cultures has resulted in the advanced culture supplanting the indigenous culture. This wasn't always done in malice; often times the advanced culture believed it was bringing "civilization" to the indigenous culture, believing they were showing them a better way to live. And invariably, it leans to the deaths of millions.

Are we to suspect this same scenario does not play out across the galaxy, or it would be any different if an alien race came to Earth? A policy of planetary isolation is a wise policy.

[edit on 31-1-2008 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Well yes, you got me on that one SaviorComplex I have no argument against that one, glad you rephrased it like that. I never extracted that meaning from what you were saying. Perhaps I was just to over whelmed with info and fantastic ideas at the time, that I wanted to write down before I forgot, which kept me from seeing the meaning behind your topic. My Bad! At this point in my searching through the countless encounter stories and such articles as theories on the reason for such unexplained events in this world, I have come to the conclusion that I have absolutely no idea what to really think of all of this. I can speculate all day and night but without some actual facts to back it up it seems pointless to try. Just fun reading is all.

I have constructed some theories though, and if you don't mind I would like
to share what I can with you before I forget all the stuff I conjured in my mind earlier today.

Its really a thought on a phrase one abductee has said along the lines of being told there was 9 dimensions and that the entities we refer to as aliens had moved into the 4th and 5th dimensions, and by my logic if you can follow it will explain the amazing things they "appear" to do.

We all know and can see, touch and fathom the 1st, 2nd and 3rd dimensions. There easy to see, our universe is comprised of all three. Our math is based on them. In the first dimension there is only lines in one direction or just the spacial plane and time. Very simple no life I would assume, and neither would the second contain life, at least it doesn't seem possible. The second is comprising of a spacial plain and time but it is flat and does not have height but does have depth. In the third (ours) we have the added dimension of height and the first two only exist to support this 3rd dimension. So one can assume that our dimension must support the ones above it. This dimension has only one spacial plane we can comprehend in which all three elements of the dimensions exist. (See image below)

(Red=Spacial Plain in Time)
Now the hard and well unknown part is this, what would the other dimensions be made of. Doesn't seem like three could be any more directions and points of physical space left, thats the point of our universe to be the stable base of the stuff on top of it. So we have to assume that the next step involves the "invisible " forces that we call gravity(4th), electromagnetism(5th), strong(6th), weak(7th) nuclear forces, followed by positive(8th) and negative(9th) properties of the elements. I would like to note that since time is a constant in all of them it must be a special dimension. I will call it the focal point or the (0th or 0rd) the dimension before the first one. Its underneath them all and can not be accessed unless you can master controlling all the others. I really don't know what order the 4th dimensions and up are in (who does?) Now for the fun part, if the aliens can control the 4th and 5th dimensions then well they should be able to manipulate gravity and electrical energy in a way we just can not understand. Think of it as a chair that you can not see, you know its there but you can not pick it up or move it around in any way, but if suddenly your mind was able to conceive the chair in some way then it would become as easy as moving a kitchen chair out of the way of your path. In the exact same way you would physically move it with your hands being told by your brain to move it out of your way. Now with that thought out of the way, we assume that in order to access the 4th dimension, the dimension of gravity, where you can detect it either physically or mentally. You would be able to move it around make it bend to your will so to speak like the kitchen chair has to do when you push it out of the way. (out of room)

[edit on 2/1/2008 by Some_Guy_With_no_Life]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
To people like us in a phased out reality below the 4th dimension the objects (aliens, craft, etc) would look as though they are able to do some amazing things. It would explain how they go so fast in an atmosphere like ours and even disappear and reappear at a different points instantly. Time may pass differently there as well. For us 1000 years might be a week to them. Also if there is any validity to what the abducted person(s) have reported and they can truly go back and fourth through dimensions in that manner, and have achieved the 5th dimension of electrical force then I assume that explains their unlimited seeming amount of energy needed to power the crafts and do the things our math say are impossible (Note that even they still need space craft). Due to there just not being enough energy in the universe as we know it. The mentality to understand it has to be developed before even controlling it with our minds. Let alone doing it and going to those places. Its easy to see why they (aliens) would think their gods, though their nothing of the sort really and probably don't understand the whole concept of the Ultimate Universe similar to the way we don't truly comprehend our own dimension. There still evolving, like its a race to see who can become as smart as God the fastest, and the winner get s to take over and give the God in charge now a break or whatever. Guess the first species to fully comprehend all dimensions and I mean fully not just discover the 9th and say I win, but really know it. At that time the keys to time itself may be unlocked. Giving the entity the power to move instantly through all points in space and time and dimensions with free will and perfect understating of it all. The power to create would be the ultimate prize I would think and with that they could make a new separate universe or just really screw this one up, well its what ever you want it to be. All things would be electrical and spiritual. Like perhaps looking down a long hall and seeing this world and its universe as a small building block of a much grander design.

Now for most difficult part, what would the different levels (plains) of existence look like? The dimension as we call them. Well I would think the 4th is a fairly simple one to start with and each one getting freakier by the minute. The fourth dimension probably looks a lot like this place just minus the physical entities (humans and other off world creatures) We're side by side so to speak, a mirror, kind of like the 3rd has mirrored aspects of the 1st and 2nd dimensions in it. Its like a VIP party in the 4th where only those who can use the hell out of their brains to the point of leaving there physical bodies may enter and live there, or leave and come back here. To return here would require a "shell" to exist once more. Our existence may be one of more like a vacation from the 4th and higher. A place to return to live and experience this way again. I believe in order to get in the 4th higher level we have to give up something, probably emotions or something to that effect as well as our bodies. They may be trying to figure out a way to exist in this 4th dimension in a "shell" or body because being all mental may require tremendous mental power and they really just exist here but can go to these other levels and stay there mentally all the time if they want to. However they are limited by something and having a body may make get to the 6th dimension a reality for them. They want to live there the way we live here. As for the other dimensions they are more than likely all in a sense total energy or something we don't have a word for at this time. Well thats about it, I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I did writing it and if you have any thoughts feel to post them and punch some holes in my theories. Try to be nice, it really took a lot of thought to make all this try and make some sense.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
OK I have read even more stuff and my other post were just stupid after engulfing page ofter page of information. I finished the masquerade of angels book and have read numerous pages on the internet on various topics, I am now convinced as SaviourComplex is about the tactical weakness of alien viruses and there effect on humanity, as well as the apparently truer motives for the aliens. He something to refuel the thread....

Government Earthquake Device, AIDS As A Bio-Weapon Based On Alien Excretions

"The federal government has now invented an earthquake device. I am a geologist, and I know what I am talking about. With the Kobe earthquake in Japan, there was no pulse wave as in a normal earthquake. None. In 1898, there was an earthquake in San Francisco. There was no pulse wave with that one either. It is a Tesla device that is being used for evil purposes. The black budget programs have subverted science as we know it. Look at AIDS, invented by the National Ordinance Laboratory in Chicago, Illinois in 1972. It was a biological weapon to be used against the people of the United States. The reason I know this is that I have seen the documentation by the Office of Strategic Services, which, by the way, is still in operation to this day, through the CDC in Atlanta. They used the glandular excretions of animals, humans and alien humanoids to create the virus. These alien humanoids the government is hobnobbing with are the worst news. There is absolutely no defense against their germs ~ none. They are a biological weapon of terrible consequence. Every alien on the planet needs to be isolated.

main article was originally found here www.apfn.org...

Thats a whole lot more believable than my last few post

Not to mention the Ted Rice story, that was as it seems a very clear view of what the aliens really want, to literally screw us in every way possible, physically, mentally, and spirtually. I don't even know em, have never met them but I hate them already and wish I could just kill them all.

Want to find an alien? Just look under ground. It will take more than your standard shovel to get to them though, and I thought guy who made up some junk about there being a hollowed out section in the north pole where lots of alien craft seemed to be entering and leaving from. Guess he might have been on to something. As for the government working with Aliens well its seems they did at one point in the 50's but that fell off and the aliens said "To hell with your treaty, we don't need your permission to use you as lab rats" Apparently my guess on the stealth technology was accurate that was about the only thing our scientists have been able to reverse engineer it seems. They don't seem to have the concept of instant warp like the aliens do figured out yet. Apparently it is all technological and not so much dimensional as I have conjured in prior post. I did read one thing, that the other dimensions if you can follow this, are supposed to exist in the spaces between matter, if you can imagine all the matter in the universe having positive and negative properties. Then the dimension are a collective of all the positive for one dimension and all the negative represent another, thats a whole lot simpler than my twisted theory. I was way off on that one, but the pictures were fun to draw.

Here read this piece to! ... www.geocities.com...

-BB

[edit on 2/4/2008 by Some_Guy_With_no_Life]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
i think that there is some kind of cover-up but i don't know what. it is suspicious that the government will try to hush this up through.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

hey gazrok or w/e ur acc name is, u said that if the aliens invaded they would of done it in the 40's? wtf? i see no reason behind this. i think a lot of people are looking to naively at this topic. aliens could have invaded the human species before and absolutely wiped us out, and we might of been disintegrated by whatever they used to wipe us out and boom we were gone. And with theories that life started from the bottom of the ocean and evolved into land living creatures also, there will be nobdy left to pass on the event of us being killed by aliens and eventually if there were any survivors they could of died, maybe becasue the aliens changed are landscape by accident or on purpose and so new life came about that was different from anything else before. So basically what im tryin to say is that there is tons of possibilities that could of happened before our time, and i think you should not discard any as ridiculous, becasue thats too egotistical for this much undiscovered subject.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
This is just my personal theory from all I have seen and read on Extraterrestrials and aliens and area 51 and the governments involvement.

I think maybe the government has been working on a species that we know as aliens and aircraft that we know as flying saucers or UFO's.
I think the government has made this species to go to the galaxy and other planets that humans are unable to survive in and have failed.
Look back to the Roswell incident how it was covered up and there were tons of eyewitnesses. The whole alien thing and UFO is probably perfect for the government to cover up whatever they are doing in area51 so the public won't know it was the governments or military's fault if something goes wrong.
I believe with all my being that there is life besides earth somewhere.
THE UNIVERSE IS TO BIG NOT EVEN WE WILL EVER KNOW HOW BIG.♥

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join