It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Tower of Babylon in NYC?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   
[Edited on 10-1-2004 by EPLURIBUSUNUM]

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by EPLURIBUSUNUM
Good conjecture. 2 opposing sides join unto one for the final plan. Two Pillars of Masonry and from chaos comes a new order.

That is one reason why I am here. I object.

ahha! This makes sense. thank you for that insight.

Can't the convergence be stopped?

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
eplur,

thank you and must I say I always look forward to your meagre utterances here as you are one of the few that have a frickin' clue about what is going on at ATS..,

NephaTari,

I don't see how it can be stopped,

do you remember in the bible the various discussion about judgment day and its purpose?

it is a day of decision whereby both light and dark collect their supporters as part of a larger cycle,

the point being both light and dark desire this event.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
It's a tower with a spire rising from one side at the top.

It's not a "tower of babylon", it's a representation of the Statue of liberty.

[Edited on 1/9/2004 by JuanBond]

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
that is some sirius freaky crap

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by THENEO

1. Crystal = Christ
2. Diamonds = Stars
3. Liberty = Isis (Star Sirius/brightest star in night sky-larger than Sun-perhaps Binary Sirian Star System)
4. 1776 = "Birth Date"
5. Height of Architecture = symbolic for 'closest to Heaven'

Summary: The Second Coming (Messiah/Christ/World Teacher/Logos in Flesh/Holy Grail/Shekinah Glory/Representative of God) is a Female. Like Liberty, she holds "the Greatest Document" - Her Birth Date. (Nativity Birth Chart of The Messiah is The Great Seal, Shekinah Glory, Divine Nature, Sacred Geometry, Star of David.) All religions have taught for the past 2000? years that "Divine Nature" was an immaculate conception, thereby excluding all women and children (male and female created through the mother) from divinity. I can think of a number of religions with trillions of dollars vested in retaining this status quo. To learn the truth, that would mean you would know your true nature and potential... you are not "commoners" - so indeed Liberty represents Freedom.

For the record, 911 in roman numerals is the star of david/shekinah glory or the seal of christ (of revelation). Hmm.. something to think about...

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
definitely some interesting points of view.

i just dont understand how peopel can through all these things out the door and say coincidence, definitely more than meets the eyes.

good to see some intelligence coming from EPLURIBUSUNUM, THENEO and NephraTari.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
They will keep it a secret they are good at this but look at it like this we who take a look at this and say wait theres something wrong here are people who have a natural ability to pick up on small traces of this sense of whats happening but we are small in numbers maybe 2 or 3 out 10 witch is why this clubs or cults as some may add have been able to move in the dark for so long

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by THENEO

Hi. This is my first post as I just joined the site. I found it by doing a Google search for "New York City Tower Of Babel". I enjoyed everyone's comments; the skepticism, open mindedness, curiosity, speculation, and theorizing. Even if "we" dont agree at least we can talk about it.

I want to bring up the interesting language that is used on the official New World Trade center website, the section entitled "Rebuilding the WTC". The following link should take you to it: www.wtc.com...

It starts out by saying that the attack on the world trade centers killed “2,750” people. Numerological analysis shows that 2+7 = 9, and that 9+5 = 14, and that 14+0 = 14, and that 14 becomes 1+4 which = 5. The number 5 has a positive and negative symbolism; it at once has positive and negative usages. For some of these see: www.ridingthebeast.com...

The next significant thing I see is how it mentions World Trade Center 7, how it collapsed after it had been evacuated. Didn’t the Truth Movement center on WTC 7 as evidence of its being an inside job? It goes on to say that the New World Trade Center building 7 was the first to be rebuilt which, in my mind, seems to put an emphasis on the Old WTC building 7. Further possible evidence of this is how the article says that the new WTC 7 is the first “green” building in New York City, and how the plans for the WTC buildings 2,3, and 4 were revealed in 2006 at the new WTC building 7. Symbolically, Im seeing the emphasis of the WTC 7, and so to the number 7 by extension. And this all seems to be linked with the idea of being “green” or a reduced carbon footprint.

The article also talks about a WTC “Master Plan”, which is put in the context of an architectural design created by architect Daniel Libeskind. However, notice how the words “Master Plan” are capitalized? It seems to be putting a lot of emphasis on the words Master Plan, as if to say that it is talking, not about the “lower case” master plan of Libeskind, but an “upper case” Master Plan having to do with the WTC. It seems reminiscent of the Great Work of Freemasonry, the geometric and architectural designing of the world and secret destiny of mankind directed by a higher intelligence. This seems further evidenced by the fact that it references a “descending spiral of towers” in relation to the Master Plan. This may connect with the golden ratio used in the building of the Egyptian Pyramids and temple of Israel, what I refer to as God’s signature.
The real puzzling part of the article seems to be the last paragraph which reads: “The redeveloped WTC site, including the reduced footprint of 7 WTC, will restore Greenwich Street through the site, reuniting the Financial District with Tribeca and supporting the renaissance of Lower Manhattan”. What could this mean?

Ohh, one more thing; it say world trade center 1 is 1776 feet tall with its "illuminated" antenna. Illuminati reference?
edit on 25-8-2013 by philiosophia777999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
We should all know by now, the fingerprints of the numbers 9 -(10)-11, 13 , 33, 77, 777 are only associated with one group and associated occultist organizations, without darkness there could never be light.

edit on 26-8-2013 by phinubian because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join