It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Tower of Babylon in NYC?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoktek
Its a f-cking monument.

yes. a big phallus. i wonder if there'll be a red light district on the 13th floor?

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Eplur,

what is the symbolism of going from two to one tower?

can you explain for us?

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   
byrd,

your point being?

billybob,

yes and paris had one too lately.

these crystal pyramids are popping up all over the place arn't they?

funny but their initial plan for roy thomspson hall was a glass dome more fuid and rounded but that was abandoned years ago due to cost.

I can see where using new materials and new styles is a sort of evolutionary step but you correctly point out the horror of melding two extreme styles as they plan to do with the ROM.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Just another F___ monument. Just like the hundreds being propped up in the last 3 years.. all just a coincidence.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I must admit the name is pathetic, also NephraTari that was a nice little connection with Adam Weishaupt...hmm EPLURIBUSUNUM can you give us anymore examples over the last three years ?

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   
www.thetemplegroup.com...
Designed by the Temple Group.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   
The World Bank HQ.....

Could not get picture of top of building.

[Edited on 3-1-2004 by EPLURIBUSUNUM]

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I am running out of upload ats points. Will post dozens more at a later time ...Just to rub it in more.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Dont understand why there are no posts.. I just uploaded 3 pictures that prove alot more then anyone else here has even eluded too.

IRS building..
Isreal Supreme Court Building.
World Bank Building.

And what do all these buildings have in similar.....besides being Masonic. ROTHSCHILD.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by EPLURIBUSUNUM
Dont understand why there are no posts.. I just uploaded 3 pictures that prove alot more then anyone else here has even eluded too.

IRS building..
Isreal Supreme Court Building.
World Bank Building.

And what do all these buildings have in similar.....besides being Masonic. ROTHSCHILD.

money? power?
pyramids?
I like your posts.. keep em coming.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
EPLUR

If it can help, this website will let you upload 5 pictures a day, for free, and you can link them how ever you want. www.uploadit.org... (thanks for Gazrok for providing this handy link)

Interesting pictures. Now I just can't believe that they built all those things without any symbolic uses for them.
Keep 'em comming.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Eplur,

yes Rothschild the red shield,

ever read about a building that the Rockefellers have in California that is a secret pyramid?

Rumour is that they do satanic sacrifices there.

If I find a link I will post it.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
neo and mojom make good points. I saw some of the other proposed building plans and some were really nice, I definitely think they chose this "ugly" one because of some symbolic purpose..whose purpose? I don't know, but again you guys do make some really good points.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
worldwatcher,

my point exactly!

why pick a butt ugly building when you can have any one?

what was all that talk about now more tall buildings in NYC due to threat of terrorist attacks?

yeah I know that the top floors are uninhabited but still makes me wonder.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
what is the symbolism of going from two to one tower?

can you explain for us?

I don't know if anyone noticed, but the acreage is a bit limited now - most groups representing families of victems don't want ANYTHING built on the footprints of the towers. That and NYC doesn't really need the office space that 2 towers would provide (according to LOTS of reports after 9/11).

And, the new WTC is a natural target for "terrorists"... i sure as heck wouldn't have an office there (the demand for office space in NYC is much lower, and terrorism is one of the reasons).

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Belowtheradar,

well um, thanks for all that and helpfull but masonic imagery shows two towers being replaced by one as in Tarot etc.

Just ask eplur about this.

Still no one has an answer?

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Eplur,

yes Rothschild the red shield,

ever read about a building that the Rockefellers have in California that is a secret pyramid?

Rumour is that they do satanic sacrifices there.

If I find a link I will post it.
So my obsession with pyramids.... does that mean I am going to join them and squash all of you feeble non-hybrid humans?

Coindidentally my body temperature is normally 97 rather than 98.6

[Edited on 7-1-2004 by NephraTari]

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
NepharTari,

there are good lizards you know.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   

NepharTari,

there are good lizards you know.

Actually, I did not know that.

Back to the topic at hand though (sorry didn't mean to sidetrack).. what do you think they hope to achieve by building this? Will it have some ritualistic purpose beyond symbology?

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
That is an excellent question, and I'm guessing here but I have to say yes. Possibly some rituals there or some great ritual?

In hindsight now it appears that the World Trade Towers were from inception designed to be knocked down. This seems logical thus the true purpose of the single tower replacing both is still open for conjecture.

It would take someone more familiar with the occultic tradition or masonic imagery than I am.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join