It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a plan to take airial pictures of "secret" bases.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 05:32 AM
link   
well, since all true secret bases are underground, then i am not sure what good arial view would do..

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I would release it upwind of the base and recover it downwind to minimise power consumption by the motors.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I have a better far less dangerous idea. Fly your blimp thru the girls locker room. It wont get shot down, you wont spend the next 10 years in prison with a guy named Baba,and we can all enjoy the pictures!

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Here are some of the Major Airbases in your area... these are in the surrounding states:

Loring Air Force Base in Maine near Grand Falls
Hanscom Air Force Base in MASS. near Boston
Pease Air Force Base in New Hampshire near Portsmouth
Plattsburg Air Force Base in New York near Plattsburg
Griffiss Air Force Base in New York near Rome

...and that's all I have in the listings that I have, check the Mountain areas, in a more remote area, you may have better luck there.

Hope this helps some, good luck.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
My son came up with a novel idea yesterday. He suggested using one of the hobbiest remote control jet planes with a high speed still camera and/or video. Sure it's a little noisy but some can fly at 280 mph! It would be so small and fast that it could get in and out before security may be able to respond.

---Matty (mattywhelz)

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 02:54 AM
link   
You would also be sitting in jail locked up without a trial faster than any lawyer could respond. Good luck getting out of that mess.

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Only if he gets caught though.

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Umm I wouldn't worry about him not getting caught after the patriot act and actually infiltrating Area 51. Believe me, there is not any kind of radio transmission he can use available to common public that will allow him to stay a safe distance and not get caught. I would seriously laugh if he did get caught, for thinking up such stupid ideas. I'm surprised he acts like he hasn't read this whole thread.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
check brad steiger's website he had lot's of information on that kind of stuff. Too bad he commited suicide.
Or did he?

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Does the word Espionage mean anything to you? If it doesn't now it will if you do this. Intentionally photographing or try to photograph military secrets is called Espionage. If you try this you have the FBI knocking on your door early one morning to arrest your ass! You need to remember: We are at war! They will take these thing much more seriously then they would in peace time. But if you really want to do time in Levensworth Federal Pen. Go have fun!

Tim

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Nokia used to have a PCMCIA card that you can plug into ur laptop and use a sim card to connect to the net and make phone calls...If you can plug this into a laptop and get rid of most of the unnecessary components of the laptop and program it to control the blimp (or whatever you wanna use) by remote Assistants or another program that u might be able to make, it's signal won't be jammed because it's just another mobile phone. also even if it gets shot down the pictures or video's will have already be sent to the computer on the other end.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   
This is a serious undertaking. You will need some more money!

1. To get some money, rob a bank or several grocery stores. It's not uncommon for a overnight cashier to have $200 or more in there till. You will need a mask, gun, and cut your fingerprints off your fingers--a scalpel will work!
  2. After collecting quite a bit of money, you can then venture out to buy some gadgets! If there's a lake nearby I would recommend scuba gear; you know oxygen tank and so fourth. Also, you will need something that's waterproof to through your video/pictures in and other remote control; drop them in the lake and come back latter to pick them up.
  3. No water nearby? Well, if not you will need a fast car. Assuming you don't have that much money, then you will need something on a budget, right? Well, I'm thinking go off road so it will be harder for them to follow you! A good off road vehicle for low money might be a jeep. On second thought, the jeep isn't fast; hey hey, how about a diesel engine so you can put some shots of propane up to it! Oh, get a used Silverado 4x4 with the Duremax diesel; if you can afford it how about the new Dodge Himis! Put a good amount of propane and nitrous oxide up to it! Ka-boom, you will fly from those military enforcers. Have a jetpack handy just incase the propane and nitrous oxide mixture blows some seals or something....

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 05:39 AM
link   
just say the wind blew it over the base and u lost the signal.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I know I havent posted much these last 3 months. mainly becouse I forgot the address of this nifty site. (I thought it was like topsecret.com or something.) But one day I got bored. So I hooked up my old pc,and I was surprised to find a bookmark in my favorites with this thread!

Anywho. I have to get ready for school. Ill post on what I have done after im back.

PS.My friends dad got maried in Las Vegas like 2 months ago. I also went on the lil trip
And you guys just know I had to try the thing near area 51!

more after I get back.

And no,I dint get arrested!

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I cant help but think that all the interesting things would be underground...

maybe u should stick an xray cam on it.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
ohh well looks like he DID get arrested...........

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Interesting, ProjectX. Please keep us updated.

By the way, in the link below you can see what appears to be a small manned blimp. Check it out.

www.aliendave.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
ok. Heres the story. (I DID NOT GET ARRESTED!!!:flame

I preaty much gave up after I did alittle reaserch and read about all those counters measures they had.

But after my friends dad was getting maried (re-married) he invited the whole "gang" to go to the sinful city with him. So we went. But the week before I did al sorts of stuff to the blimp. I painted it light blue with a non-heavy all weather paint,added some more fans to it for better speed. The speed is now about 8-10 mph in good conditions. (but the battery lasted less longer this way unfortunetly). We packed the thing up and drove a day ahead of the groom. We checked into our hotel. The next 2 days we spent getting the thing ready. I couldnt make the live feed from 3 miles. So I ducktaped a little camera that snaps a pic every 3 seconds on to the blimp.In order for the blimp to fit into our small car (our Explorer was trashed by my brother when he got rear ended.so our vcr,tv combo in it was no use.) we had to deflate the 'bag".But we forgot the canisters of hydrogen at home. 3000 miles away from Las Vegas.So We had to improvise,we stoped by a party store,and bought a bunch of canisters of helium.Its more heavy,but thats the only thing we had...

We had a hell of a time trying to find "area 51". Its not exactly on the map.

We stoped many times asking if anyone knew where it was. My frined asked a cop at a red light. The cop answered in his old,western accent:Why ya'll looking to get down to that place y'all?
Than he asked what that thing was on top of the car.(the blimp) we said whatever,we gatta go. As we were driving off,we could see him get on his radio. (dont know why....)

after 9 hours of driving back and forth,across state lines,we finaly get some directions from a little old lady who pointed in the right direction. We went there,after about another hour of driving at 100 mph,we see the signs and such. we deside to stop at the last sign we saw,the one that said in big,block red letters "USE OF DEADLY FORCE AUTHORISED" And we allready could see one of those camos on the hill looking at us.We unpacked the thing in plain sight,and inflated the thing. All the while the camo still looking at us. This is when we realy began to get alittle nervous with those dudes on that hill.My friend Anthony just had to show off,he stuck his thing across the "line" and take a piss on that goverment property.We had a good lauph and desoded to launch the thing.

it took a while to actualy start rising. than we took the big breath of air,and made the thing cross the line. We were #in terified. Those dudes still up there. The blimp went about 100 (not sure exactly how much) yards inside the "line" before my controls went dead!
The thing just landed and sat there. We dint know what to do... I wanted to quickly run in,grab it,jump in the car,and speed away. But others were realy scared. (so was I). I coulnt make the thing go back up. I put the controls on the hood of the car to think. We were sitting there for like 20 minutes.The thing finaly rose up from the ground,turned towards us,and started comming at us. (THE CONTROLS WERE ON THE HOOD!!). after it crossed back on our side,we grabbed the thing,shoved it into the car,sqeeed in,and got the # out of there!

I have pictures. Not much intresting pics from the blimp camera,but a few pics of the camos on the hill,of us with the blimp,and of Anthonys short ass taking a piss.

Ill upload a few as soon as I get to a freinds house who has a scanner.

Its preaty obvious area 51 has some sort of a signal interceptor. How else could they have taken control of the blimp?

Anywho,we got back,rested,talked about it,discused on immprovements,went to the wedding,and drove back.
This seemed like a waste of time.But it was fun.Besides,my other friend is getting married. and its ganna be at the Sin City! Here I come!! Again!!!! With immprovements!!!!! (hopefully something better.I have more money now,plus a good year before the weading)

any feedback would be helpfull.especialy if its a plan on getting a 3 mile piece of wire from the blimp to the controls in order to counter the signal stealing defense of that base...

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 06:57 AM
link   
lol you mad man. I bet they had a right laugh when they took control and flew it back to you, seems to me like they were takin the piss...

sorry, i can't offer anything constructive.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 07:27 AM
link   
this is an amazing story! you deserve an award man

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join