It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

El chupacabra video showing corpse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
hey i'm not sure if this has been seen but here u go anyway
www.dailymotion.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
seriously it just looks like a hairless dingo.

plus its nothing like what a El chupacabra supposedly looks like

looks nothing like it.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
While I think it's great that they finally found a possible solution to the mystery, I have to say that I'm a little let down by the video. I was hoping for some fanged, glowing-eyed, green-scaled, bat-winged monster. This thing just looks like an overgrown gerbil or undersized kangaroo. Oh well, better a disappointing answer than no answer.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Now, I'm just brainstorming here with "alternate evolution" ideas, a big ol' "what if" thing.

Could the chupacabra actually be a terrestrial / semiterrestrial bat species? A critter like the giant vampire bat from the pleistocene that, once on an island, simply lost its need to fly? The wings returned to being walking / gripping limbs, it maintained its hemovorous diet, but remained totally nocturnal.

Who knows

[edit on 25-2-2007 by TheWalkingFox]

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   
yeah peeps i agree that it was not exactly what i thought but its the most tangible evidence i've seen so far

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
This has already been discussed a few months ago, based on the photo. I believe people just concluded that it was a dog..

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I remember seeing somewhere that it was decided that it was a coyte with mange...I'm sure there's a link somewhere

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
it is what it is i wasnt there to see it so i'm in the same boat as you all i personally dont think the chupacabra is for real but the video seemed interesting enough to post

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
the corpse of the chupacabras

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
That is not el chupacabra. All I can say is that if you knew, if you felt, if you saw one of these things you would not EVER feel safe alone outside again. There is no reasonable description to describe besides, you will feel it in your bones and your soul.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Oh come on! That's just a diseased coyote or kangaroo!

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by PureMoneo

The DNA was tested on Monster Quest, and it was of a canine. There are questions as what caused the mutations, but the Texas chupacabra is solved.

new topics

top topics

join