It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if it's all connected?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
Altanis and Leumaria were very real. Humans have been here alot longer than our current history tells.

The difference between today, and Atlantis/Leumaria, is that this time, the outcome has already been decided. The ascension will happen.

How can you even make such a statement without a shred of anything whatsoever to back it up.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer

Originally posted by JackCash

Like Atlanteans for instance. Some could have escaped earth with their spacecraft and recolonized elsewhere in the universe and later come back to earth to reseed the population and let them be and advance as a species on their own. The government could know about this and the aliens that we call today could actually be the Atlantians of ancient coming down to bring technology, knowledge to the government.

If you could escape why would you come back? Other than for an experiment. That's like escaping a war zone and coming back to take pictures.

Maybe that exactly what they bare doing, "taking pictures". If they were originaly from Earth and knew that it was still hosting life, why wouldn't you be curious as to what is going on? It's like visiting your hometown for memories sake if you have moved away.

You're curious and it's comforting.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Here is another article that I found on the sandal.

www.pureinsight.org...

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I would imagine that if such an event occurred where civilization was destroyed and a select few escaped it to another planet surely if they came back and seen our people in trouble they would wish to help.

Now if they built craft to escape earth why wouldn't they help us out now?

And if they did build spacecrafts to escape earth that means that the technology can all be built from material on our own planet.

Now if history is repeating itself and we are about to nuke ourselves to death... well we are far from the likes of such space travel.

We cannot even begin to understand such space travel.

In theory we have enough weapons on this planet to obliterate all signs of life on any given day. I doubt we could get off the planet and to another planet in this day.

And even if we could leave this earth.... why not leave it before it gets destroyed. Why would any civilization wait until the world ends to move?

I think if it were possible people would have left already and never looked back.

If you believe in space travel... getting to another planet we dont even know about is not a matter of minutes or hours. Its not a commute you could make every day. You would be lucky to do it in a lifetime. And thats at speeds that we cant even imagine.

I guess by now you get where I stand on this. Didn't happen.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Now if they built craft to escape earth why wouldn't they help us out now?

Who says their not? That might be why the government is denying disclosure. Who knows? The government may have knowledge that the new world may only have, lets say only a few slots available for new arrivals. They wouldn't want to divulge that information. Why would you over crowd a new civilization whith a bunch of lunatics and weirdos like we have running around planet Earth.

Do what you have to do to servive and let the rest die, wether it be war, cataclysm or what have you.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
i believe that we could of had a nuclear event to some degree.
I remember reading somewhere that after a nuclear bomb goes
off. that there is this type of rock, mineral. i cant remember the name
of it, i will find it though. they found it in japan after the bomb there
and they only find it after nuclesr explosions. like in japan where blades of grass and mushrooms were frozen in time from this. well this guy found a fossil containing this metal if you will. supposed to be 150 million years ago. i will find the page im talking about. sorry i dont have it now.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by C21H30O2I

I remember reading somewhere that after a nuclear bomb goes
off. that there is this type of rock, mineral. i cant remember the name
of it, i will find it though.

I think it turns sand into a form of glass. I seen a show on the discovery channel I believe showing some of it. I believe it was in the desert and this one was caused by a meteor impact or something.

And I believe they found it after some nuke tests.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sandman441
What if we came from people who were stranded because their UFO crashed?.

What if we came from people who were stranded because their time machine crashed????

In short: If "people" were stranded in their past and "integrated" or interacted to the degree that they altered the timeline to such an end that they themselves, or rather the rest of us, would not remember their descent into our past???

Do you think if time travel were to be attemtped this hour that people would be made aware of the attempt publicly, ....... or do you believe such technilogical advances would be held in strict confidence, say .... with the corporate entities that work towards the advancement of technologies .....

EVERYTHING used as a basis for comparison when judging what time is throughout ALL reality says time is round/circular. The only linear variable in determining that time is linear seems to me to be human perception.

Perhaps "humanity" is the result of the Elohim leapfrogging back words in time?
And, if their time machine crashed and they "interacted" with reality in any way, would they have corrupted the timeline and/or comprimised the integrity of dna to the extent that the real race we are, or were meant to be by natural means has been nearly forgotten????

Just some "outside the box" brand of thinking.

Thanks,
E.T.

Edit to add:

Concerning the OP's title:

If Time = ____________ (linear / Straight line) All things are not connected, but simple stretch onwards ....

If Time = O (round/circular) then perhaps ALL things are connected ......

[edit on 24-2-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I read everyones theory. I believe perhaps 65 million years ago the dinosaurs extinction may have been a "reset" triggered by the Gods. If just an asteroid, we're due for another one. What I was thinking about time travelers, what happens if you go back in time to a random place in another universe how would you find earth from your position?

I wish you all well..

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackCash
Here is another article that I found on the sandal.

www.pureinsight.org...

heads up for the articles, il give them a read soon. cheers mate

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join