It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware Of The Agent Provocateur

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
This reads like a rallying cry to the KKK.

This documents only value would be to expose the sick people associated with it. This community would be best served by its quick demise in the trash-bin.

erm...how does it?

it has nothing to do with the KKK, its regarding "buzzwords" and buzzwords are thrown around a lot on ATS.

thats all.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I always believed Nygdan was an agent of some sort, but maybe that's my mind just wondering.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masisoar
I always believed Nygdan was an agent of some sort, but maybe that's my mind just wondering.

i am hoping that this is a joke

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
For being a skeptic

This is exactly what the "police state" people want, you being afraid to post what you want. You being afraid of your fellow ATSers.

Then again why are you trying to control my mind. I have a aluminum foil hat that says you cant.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by Masisoar

i am hoping that this is a joke

Nope, I really honest about that.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This thread was going pretty good until you guys started ratting out each other. haha

But I prefer to rat out real life characters in a position and with a history of making matters count. Here's one for you--he co-wrote "Contract With America" with Newt Gingrich, and is calling it quits in DC and moved to OC.

To write for Faux?

Luntz calls Republican leadership in Washington 'One giant whining windbag'

...he doesn't illuminate, he bamboozles. He has become expert in subterfuge, hidden meanings, word play and manipulation. Frank Luntz has been so good at what he does that those paying close attention gave it its own name: "Luntzspeak."

Staying aware of who is saying what, how, and why is one step towards keeping ahead of the Agent Provocateur.

Luntzspeak

Then Shrub takes the 'speak and mangles it beyond all recognition.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Back to the great opening post of this thread -- Beware Of The Agent Provocateur. I just re-read it; the description of a.p. characteristics obviously applies to the war on terror.

Thousands of people have lost their lives by agent infiltration into muslim groups. The provocateurs then try to make muslims commit terrorism. Even if the islamists won't comply, their mere sympathy with fundamentalism often suffices for agents to warrant bomb operations that are blamed on the unwitting recruits... whose role is often limited to carrying a rucksack on a train.

A good example is the massacre of 11 March 2004.
-- Madrid 3/11 train bombing suspects linked to Spanish Security Services

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
You're conducting this kind of dialog via the internet?
I can assure you, anything said and done here is already blown.

Never ever use electronic means to convey matters of security between members. If you are truly concerned about infiltration, direct interpersonal contact with cleared members of your group is the only secure means of communication.

This warning you received may be the kind of provocateur Trojan to cause dissent and paranoia and it may not. But the fact is, and believe it now. No electronic communication is secure.

SST/R5E

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Masisoar

Lol. Now, your post could be seen as example of the OP's content

I'm wondering if those who might star your post would be put on an ATS and other lists

lol again

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Thodeph

I believe you're way too intelligent

be careful

it's showing

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Unless you know the originator and the object of the information no one can decern whether the originator is a cointelpro agent or someone with an interesting opinion or downright ignorance and spouting foolishness. All we can do here is to read and do our own research as to your own personal belief in what is truth and what is BS. Its the nature of what we have here and its the best way to observe exactly what the OP has posted!

Zindo

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
The secret is to never give up the moral high ground IMO. If you see someone doing "bad" things and such, look at it as a good opportunity to debunk and show them as being wrong. Once you give up the moral high ground, that can and will be focused on, and that is how you will be portrayed.

Doesn't really matter if it's a paid person, or just a regular person. Right is right and wrong is wrong. If you stay in the right and keep the moral high ground, then they won't succeed in their actions.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join