It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the whole "Monkey's are our Closest Relative" be a PERVERSION !?!?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deus_Brandon
Welll I don't know who or what form of god that you serve ... and worship ... the god that made this universe and everything outside and inside it ... is a jealous god. Who sent his son to die on the cross for your sins .. and if you don't accept him into your heart as your savior you are not going to make it to heaven .........

Thank heavens.......

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Welll I don't know who or what form of god that you serve ... and worship ... the god that made this universe and everything outside and inside it ... is a jealous god. Who sent his son to die on the cross for your sins .. and if you don't accept him into your heart as your savior you are not going to make it to heaven .. But this thread has nothing to do with that ...

Originally posted by grover

whatever you want to believe is fine but don't try and force it on me.

[edit on 26-2-2007 by Deus_Brandon]

that is really funny. I am a Baha'i and I believe in God.... I just don't like it is assumed that i have to have the same belief system as someone else does in order to believe in God, or to be saved.

Oh can the proselyting. Such a simplistic world view should have become extinct decades ago.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Oh can the proselyting. Such a simplistic world view should have become extinct decades ago.

Your so right it should have died many Centuries ago ... as everything dies in time .... Everything comes to an end ... Why has christianity lasted so long ? Don't worry I am starting a thread as to why this is ... anyways ... I believe this thread is CLOSED ...

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   

and ran off and in the midst off all of the confusion or who knows he may have aten some peyote or something and may have been trippin' ... and mated with another species of animal.

Since the split is anywhere from 7-4 million years ago, it wouldn't have been a 'human' that 'ran off', in fact, right after the split between the lineage that would become humans and the lineage that would become chimps, the two populations would've been very similar, they'd've just been slightly different species within the same genus.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Could this just be a perversion of the HUMAN race ... Back in the day when we were far less knowledgable; is it possible that a human was upset with his kind and ran off and in the midst off all of the confusion or who knows he may have aten some peyote or something and may have been trippin' ... and mated with another species of animal. We know that God created us ... What if perhaps Lucifer created another race trying to mimmick God's own people. Which would not surprise me as he already thought he could over throw God. In the turmoil alot of other things happend; and here we are today. With all these un answered questions !?!?

Uhhh... JRR Tolkien called, he wants the history of the creation of Middle Earth back

It is rumoured (in some versions of the story) that Melkor actually captured some Elves before the Valar came to rescue them, and he tortured and perverted them, producing the first Orcs. But other versions of the story (written both before and after the version that appears in The Silmarillion) discount this, and claim that the Orcs are soulless beings animated solely by the will of their evil lord (be it Melkor or, later, Sauron), which explains why they collapse and retreat in battle should the “guiding will” be removed.
en.wikipedia.org...

And I noticed that you mentioned that God is jealous. Would you care to comment on why such a good being is allowed to act like an evil prick?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anywho, chimps don't come from us and we don't come from chimps. We both have a common ancestor. A fossil of this was discovered not too long ago.
news.nationalgeographic.com... pe_human_ancestor.html

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I havent done any research on this, I dont think bonobos "came" from us literally through evolution, but it would interest me if they were a divergent line that came AFTER (perhaps soon after) the divergence from a common ancestor - divergence could not have been simultaneous - evolution doesnt work like that - right? I dont believe the human race is a perversion at all (though most people arent aware that humans might be able to potentially breed with a certain species of ape producing a non-viable offspring (en.wikipedia.org...)). To my way of thinking, what would humans be a perversion in relation to? Just to throw a wrench into things here, chimpanzees may not be the only ancestor to worry about - what if we descended from bats ?

www.sciencemag.org...

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This was a very brief thought that I had came across whenever reading this article. I am so glad to be Debunked because that would have been alittle odd ... Anyways ... My mind has lots of time to run rampid in this office especailly on slow days like today. But anyhow thanks for all of the information such as the differences about 2000 years ago would have been so little that there would not have been such distinguishing features such as there are now. What if anything do you think lead to the demize of these other ancestors of ours !??!?! And why not us ??? Could we have possibly been/had knowledge that we only dream about currently ... and if so ... It had to be something minute with Water and Gold or something along those lines possibly with Sand and water ... Making some sort of Chemical Reaction or some sort of energy that we have yet to learn how to tap into ???

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I think you ll have to be a little more specific about what ancestors you mean by extinguished - I assume you mean other hominid/human types. Some speculate that Cro-Magnon man went extinct because he was generally a loner, i.e., he lacked the ability to form larger social groups (such as tribes). My personal opinion is that we killed them all off (using whatever we could think of - you dont need a-bombs to achieve extinciton), since they as smarter-type apes were competing for the same kinds of things. Some think Neanderthals may have acutually merged with homo sapiens (an idea I believe is in the minority). Jane Auel has some interesting fiction related to this topic. As for advanced technology, some flint tools have been found to be sharper than a surgeons blade.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   

O but there is darkness in people's heart and it does not come from within one self ... Accept that the Evil being in him coming from something else. or somewhere else..

OH I see...

It is someone elses fault. Yes, how very adult. Let us not face up and be responsible let us blame the evil beings who control us. Yes it is them.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Let me repeat myself:

There is no Lucifer...the darkness in the human heart needs no outside influence.

It is a cop out of the profoundest order to claim that the darkness in the human heart is not our responsibility but due to an evil outside of us. That is not even a fine fairy tale to tell children.

It was pointed out on a NOVA program on the Bonobo, that they and the Chimps display the two extremes of human character, that of selfishness and greed, and that of altruism and community. i personally believe that the darkness in our souls rose when we became conscious beings and aware of our separateness, it is rooted in alienation from the natural world. Evil is simply nothing more that applied selfishness and applied ignorance. the I, me, mine as represented by Maya in the Hindu pantheon. When one steps outside of ones self then that is the first step towards a Christ like life.

[edit on 5-3-2007 by grover]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure Chimpanzees are not classified as Monkeys, they are classified as Apes, the main difference being that Apes don't have tails (Monkeys/Apes).

I don't understand what you mean when you say that this is a perversion, maybe you don't quite understand how our evolution took place. Humans didn't interbreed with "Monkeys", they evolved from the same Ape that Chimpanzees did, just like how you and a cousin descended from the same grand parents. I think our ancestors first evolved into modern humans no earlier than 250,000 years ago (Human_Evolution).

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I would ask you where you think the natural world came from ?? and Why that we do so much research when I believe personally that God knew exactly how far are race woudl evolve and he had to give the "SCIENTIST" something to study as they are going to play a major role into Armagaeddon ... As Scientology will be the main thought of everyone eventually because ... Eventually man will figure out most of the secrets of the earth and what not ... Basically secrets that God already has steps set in motion to find. From the lightning that he put in the sky ... to the rainbows ... We have it all figured out ... anyways ... I know ... God doesn't exist right ??? and all the other stuff .. There is not a spiritual world .... and feelings such as when hairs stand up on the back of your neck are just your Feelings ... And they come from within yourself right ? .... U believe what it is you want ... I told you this thread is over adios ...

Let me repeat myself:

There is no Lucifer...the darkness in the human heart needs no outside influence.

It is a cop out of the profoundest order to claim that the darkness in the human heart is not our responsibility but due to an evil outside of us. That is not even a fine fairy tale to tell children.

It was pointed out on a NOVA program on the Bonobo, that they and the Chimps display the two extremes of human character, that of selfishness and greed, and that of altruism and community. i personally believe that the darkness in our souls rose when we became conscious beings and aware of our separateness, it is rooted in alienation from the natural world. Evil is simply nothing more that applied selfishness and applied ignorance. the I, me, mine as represented by Maya in the Hindu pantheon. When one steps outside of ones self then that is the first step towards a Christ like life.

[edit on 5-3-2007 by grover]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
We didn´t evolve from monkey/apes, if we did why are they still arround?

Why were human bones found next to other aparent "key" species like the neanderthal.?

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
don't try and reason with him... the monkeys he is going about have more brains than he does.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Soooo if Satan created an animal out of nothing, does that not mean Satan has the powers of God and is therefor God himself?

If God is so powerful, why does Satan exist?

Maybe thats the perversion.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
That could very well be it. Or the fact that this is Satan's world pretty much here he is a "GOD" as we HUMANS label it. Because we are looking for GOD. Instead of knowing where/who he is.

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Soooo if Satan created an animal out of nothing, does that not mean Satan has the powers of God and is therefor God himself?

If God is so powerful, why does Satan exist?

Maybe thats the perversion.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join