It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the whole "Monkey's are our Closest Relative" be a PERVERSION !?!?!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   

!?!?! Monkey's come from us ?!?!?

Source Link: news.aol.com

Chimpanzees are genetically the closest living relatives to human beings, sharing more than 98 percent of our DNA. Scientists believe the precursors to chimps and humans split off from a common ancestor about 7 million years ago.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 23-2-2007 by Deus_Brandon]

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Could this just be a perversion of the HUMAN race ... Back in the day when we were far less knowledgable; is it possible that a human was upset with his kind and ran off and in the midst off all of the confusion or who knows he may have aten some peyote or something and may have been trippin' ... and mated with another species of animal. We know that God created us ... What if perhaps Lucifer created another race trying to mimmick God's own people. Which would not surprise me as he already thought he could over throw God. In the turmoil alot of other things happend; and here we are today. With all these un answered questions !?!?

....................... JUST A THOUGHT !!!!!!!!!

If god gave the earth to Lucifer ... Could it be possible that he could create life here ?

If so he could then have created plant life for sure;and in the bible where it says that god created Herb bearing Seed for the use of us ... Maybe not in those exact words but ... anyways... the point is maybe Satan created ... Marijuana ... as a perversion of Plants ... And maybe because they grow in the earth which God gave to Satan this perversion lasted but, the race of people that he created were not from this earth and had no soul therfore they did not survive .... WoW this is going Wayyyy ... deep into a thought ... Sorry about any confusion of these Radical thoughts ...

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I don't believe that monkeys are devils spawn.
They are way too cute and intelligent!
We share a large percentage of our DNA with lots of animal species doesn't mean that we mated with them at some point though, does it?

Isn't that why a lot of medical trials are performed on mice?
Because although our DNA isn't exactly the same, the results of clinical trials on mice can be beneficial to us.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Attributing creation of life to "Lucifer" is sacrilege in my opinion. If "Lucifer" had created chimps, then the story of Noah would have been contradicted, because chimps wouldn't be alive if Noah hadn't brought "Lucifer's" creation on the ark.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Excuse me, but this is breaking news. I don't see no news here!!??

You took a sentence out of context from a news article that does have new information about chimp's use of tools, but for some reason you focus on a the century old information that man originates from the same root as chimps.

I think you'r in the wrong forum brother.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I am not saying that Chimps are Lucifer's creation .. I am saying that what if Lucifer created an ANIMAL .. that the humans that god created mated with ... And Created such offspring as Monkeys's ... Because they weren't god's creation they could never actually reproduce without the help of one of god's creation. ... Anyways ... just a FARSE .. I was think of ...

Originally posted by DJMessiah
Attributing creation of life to "Lucifer" is sacrilege in my opinion. If "Lucifer" had created chimps, then the story of Noah would have been contradicted, because chimps wouldn't be alive if Noah hadn't brought "Lucifer's" creation on the ark.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I think I am in the wrong forum with this information ... Apologies ... Can someone Trash this Thread Please ... My imagination ... took control ...

Originally posted by khunmoon
Excuse me, but this is breaking news. I don't see no news here!!??

You took a sentence out of context from a news article that does have new information about chimp's use of tools, but for some reason you focus on a the century old information that man originates from the same root as chimps.

I think you'r in the wrong forum brother.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deus_Brandon
that the humans that god created mated with ... And Created such offspring as Monkeys's ...

Hanuman (Hindu deity) appears as a monkey
Some would say humans are the perversion of carnal acts and are.half evil, half good....where as primates chose to not partake from the tree of knowledge. In the beginning theres was but myth, then came propaganda, domination, usury, slavery and institutions.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
About 2 million years ago one of our ancestors fell out of his tree and landed on his head and the species hasn't been right since.

There is no Lucifer...the darkness in the human heart needs no outside influence

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
O but there is darkness in people's heart and it does not come from within one self ... Accept that the Evil being in him coming from something else. or somewhere else..

Originally posted by grover
About 2 million years ago one of our ancestors fell out of his tree and landed on his head and the species hasn't been right since.

There is no Lucifer...the darkness in the human heart needs no outside influence

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
whatever you want to believe is fine but don't try and force it on me.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
LOL ... The funny thing is that everyone that doesn't believe in God. Always have and always will use don't force what you believe on me ... Because they feel as if there is something else out there. Which there is ... yet some life experiences have left them in a state of Aweeee ... Where they cannot understand/comprhend why if there was a god that he would do/let some of the things that happened in thier lives happen. When it was to prepare them for other great things that could have happened in thier lifes. Yet, they are not willing to help thier friends ... in ways that they could potetially of helped them ... Now they are trying to carry all the wieght of themselves when that is impossible ...

Yet, you are a great person ... and thsi actually is working against you because God, the person who created you, created you with intentions of great task that your physical body would need to be able to handle lots of Mental tasks. And although you are good at this you are not even close to your potential of what god wanted to do with you.

[edit on 26-2-2007 by Deus_Brandon]

Tea

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
What if chimps and bonobos are what we were before the aliens changed our DNA?

Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
chimps and bonobos prove evolution, bonobos have a matriachical society and cuddle and shag each other into submission no fights, 100% vegetarian, chimps on the other side of the river (literally) fight and hunt in groups for fun , like humans... I did a Thread on them here:

Bonobos ATS Post Interesting Stuff

amazing things anyhow a recent find proves that chimpanzees use spears:

Chimpanzees in Senegal have been observed making and using wooden spears to hunt other primates, according to a study in the journal Current Biology

I thought it might be of interest

Source BBC

Regards

Elf

Tea

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElfchimps and bonobos prove evolution

My sarcasm is wasted here.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
well maybe not if you could actually look into what I am talking about then have a basis for sarcasm. I enjoy a taunt its fun but if you look into it you will find it leaves a lot of unanswered questions.

elf

apc

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I really shouldn't read threads like this while eating lunch... Just not a good idea.

The idea that any species could be a perversion of another species is based on a faulty understanding of evolution. Man and chimp are not related by linear evolution... we are concurrent. One didn't come before the other, we both came from the same thing... some sort of man-chimp species. < /devilspeak >

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   

LOL ... The funny thing is that everyone that doesn't believe in God. Always have and always will use don't force what you believe on me ... Because they feel as if there is something else out there. Which there is ... yet some life experiences have left them in a state of Aweeee ... Where they cannot understand/comprhend why if there was a god that he would do/let some of the things that happened in thier lives happen. When it was to prepare them for other great things that could have happened in thier lifes. Yet, they are not willing to help thier friends ... in ways that they could potetially of helped them ... Now they are trying to carry all the wieght of themselves when that is impossible ...

Yet, you are a great person ... and thsi actually is working against you because God, the person who created you, created you with intentions of great task that your physical body would need to be able to handle lots of Mental tasks. And although you are good at this you are not even close to your potential of what god wanted to do with you.

that is really funny. I am a Baha'i and I believe in God.... I just don't like it is assumed that i have to have the same belief system as someone else does in order to believe in God, or to be saved.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   

This the best post so far in this entire thread.

People get it straight, we are not related to monkeys just that we may share a common ancestor . . .DNA explain that very well . . .

Beside that we all share the same animal kingdom as a species.

The God theory is quite nice and is a way to make the humans special but get real I believe more in some alien intervention that the genesis story aliens as a intelligent species not gods.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Welll I don't know who or what form of god that you serve ... and worship ... the god that made this universe and everything outside and inside it ... is a jealous god. Who sent his son to die on the cross for your sins .. and if you don't accept him into your heart as your savior you are not going to make it to heaven .. But this thread has nothing to do with that ...

that is really funny. I am a Baha'i and I believe in God.... I just don't like it is assumed that i have to have the same belief system as someone else does in order to believe in God, or to be saved.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join