It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

yo i belive ats is runned by the government yo i was just kidding

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
they just deleted my topic cuz i was askin about real things like freedom of speech religon and how much your worth

[edit on 22-2-2007 by dahl]

[edit on 22-2-2007 by dahl]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
you also had the 's' word in your title along with other vulgarities and insults. your thread was just overall a negative thread. why dont you try and conduct a thread like the one you just posted but be.. i dont know, positive about it? you're not the only one in the world that feels this way, try and keep a good attitude no matter how much you disagree with the current state of things cuz in the end a clear mind and a good attitude will set you free

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
i cant say anything positive cuz there nothing positive with our world

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
everything is what you make it my friend, everything.. youre the only one that can make you happy, even if we were living in a perfect utopia with no problems there would be people complaining about something.. even if we lived in a complete poophole of a planet YOU and only YOU can make yourself happy and content

just be content man..and honestly, why you wanna move to the US anyways? if i wasn't born and raised here i probably wouldn't think twice about moving to this country.. i probably wouldn't think once about it

im sure you have a family, friends, things you like and people that care about you. what more does anyone need?

[edit on 22-2-2007 by biotic]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
is it that time of the month already, or should I say here we go again.
yea those bad Mods won't let you swear in the house, why don't you read the terms and conditions before you start to cry about how hard done by your are.

1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Your thread was titled, "this aint no conspiracy or nuthin like dat just sum #### i wonder"
And here's a brief look...

We aspire to higher standards here and do not allow vulgar language.

Feel free to express the same ideas with a renewed effort to refrain from cursing.

Thanks.

link   
WrOnG!!!

ATS is controlled by shape shifting reptilian aliens, who stole their plot from the matrix and real life is just a dream and we are imaginations of our selves.

You aren't using ATS, you're simulating that you're using ATS, in a dream of sorts!

perhaps I've said to much.

(knock at the door)

[edit on 22-2-2007 by Lysergic]

link   
Oh, no!

Not another one.

There are plenty of threads just like this one. Claiming that ATS is run by the FBI, CIA, NSA, or just about any other acronym named agency.

And do you know what?

So far no one has come forward with even one shred of evidence that supports those theories or claims.

Sigh....

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
ive allwasy loved usa first it was cuz i wanted 2 play in nhl now i wanna play in the nba but i love usa because of hip hop the only good thing about this planet is hip hop

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I responded to you after i removed your thread and told you the reasons it was removed,

I then went on to tell you that if you cleaned it up that i would have no problem with you re posting it,

I also offered to help you do this,

cant get fairer that that

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
im just kidding i dont belive its runned by the government i was just mad cuz i wrote a topic with pretty many words and 10 sec later its been deleted

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
We aspire to higher standards here and do not allow vulgar language.

isn't posting in understandable english somewhat important too?

even with the removed vulgarities I barely understood what he was saying.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dahl
ive allwasy loved usa first it was cuz i wanted 2 play in nhl now i wanna play in the nba but i love usa because of hip hop the only good thing about this planet is hip hop

well as funny as this may sounds ATS is actually ran by the NHL, NBA, 2pac and notorious b.i.g.

small world isn't it

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
It was deleted because you were unable to express your thoughts without using potty mouth language. This is a family friendly site.

I would say try again and this time use different words. There are plenty out there.

Oh, you might want to add capital letters and some paragraph spacing too. People find those easier to read and you will get more comments as a result.

I'll close this now since you were "just mad" although you should realize that you were pretty unfair to this site simply because of your own actions.

top topics

join