It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Flag of Earth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I was wondering what would happen if or when there is a New World Order would we still be represented as Nations and Country's? Or would we be labled as one... as citizens of earth. Will we then have a flag for earth. If so then what would you think it would look like?

Here's some I made

*Sorry if this is the correct place to post this, Could not think of a better place.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
This will be the flag of the New World Order

Yeah, that's right, the United Nations. Oh, but I thought you knew!!

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I think if we ever had a flag of earth it would certainly have color tones that are similar to the earth i.e: blue, orange, green, red etc... and or have the earth on the flag also. I would'nt think that any death or destruction images would be our flag like the op had.

sidenote: topic like these are better placed in the below top secret section.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Now I'm not saying I believe in aliens, though over the years I have gotten closer and closer to, but it would be hard to believe that out of thousands of galaxies in the universe that earth is the only planet with life. However, I believe that a flag of earth would be kind of pointless unless we had made (and we might have already) communication with life on other planets.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Honestly if it comes down to it at least Brazil's flag has flashy colors and you would not even have to change the design! It it's gonna happen it might as well be an obnoxiously colored flag colored Yellow and Green, at least it will be entertaining.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
regardless of our situation, i think having a flag of Earth is a teriffic idea, and i think it should be the flag of the UN, i mean, it is the Earth in a sense, right?

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
the flag of Earth has already been created.

Its just a dark blue flag with Earth in the middle.

en.wikipedia.org...

Flag is on that link. Its really boring.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
#Infinite "Earth Day Flag. The Earth flag is unofficial and includes a photo of a NASA image"

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Why have a flag of earth? Who's it going to be shown to?

A flag is a military banner, used to rally and identify different troops. What purpose does that serve for a united earth?

www.notreespace.free.fr...

Indeed, if earth has any flag, that would be it. Thats the symbol that we've sent out to the universe.

ACtually there'd be an american flag on that device too no?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Read this post whilst playing ''Land of Hope and Glory''.

We had a flag of Earth once. It was called the Union Flag.

I still remember those Atlases where the British Empire (the largest ever empire) showed its territory in pink.

top topics

join