It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure project - 4hrs DVD testimony

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Sorry, were out of sync here...

You know, I've been waiting to see something for a lot of years, and I've me with a whole bunch of dissappointment. I just can't justify paying for "enlightenment". But it was a good experience, eh? That's saying something, but I still have to take it all with a grain of salt. I have no idea of the limits of another persons perception, you know?

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
They haven't stopped educating people. But the US congress and the Canadian Senate are 2 HUGE Walls. You wanna know what i think? I think that's just retarded and I'm getting very frustrated by the government inaction.

I see only one solution now. Educate people. Tell more people. Show more People. Meet with the masses. Reach every corners of our countries.
Sad to say, I don't think disclosure will come from the government, but from the population.

[edit on 20-2-2007 by tock]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by zero_ohm
Sorry, were out of sync here...

You know, I've been waiting to see something for a lot of years, and I've me with a whole bunch of dissappointment. I just can't justify paying for "enlightenment". But it was a good experience, eh? That's saying something, but I still have to take it all with a grain of salt. I have no idea of the limits of another persons perception, you know?

It has a lot to do with your attitude. Receptive or not. You're readiness to explore. Before jumping in all this. I was a hardcore gamer. In 2 months, i went from spending 8-12 hours a day playing MMO's like World of warcraft, TO requestionning my entire life and reason to be on this planet. That should give you an idea about what i went through.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by tock
It has a lot to do with your attitude. ... i went from spending 8-12 hours a day playing MMO's like World of warcraft, TO requestionning my entire life and reason to be on this planet. That should give you an idea about what i went through.

I've heard the same thing from people who've just found the lord. No offense, but this sort of thing doesn't hold any water with me. A guy who used to beat his wife and drink too much finds the lord and now he's nice, and i'm supposed to find this to be a good reason to go worship that particular lord. All it proves is that the guy had some emotional group experience in a religious setting, with some ritual and some alteration of mind state.

This stuff Greer does is quasi-religious new-age mysticism in a UFO "theme". Is there anything wrong with that? NO! But there is something wrong with that stuff being considered evidence of *anything* other than "these practices change the way people feel".

And don't bother with the "you just have to have the inner experience yourself to know" stuff. I've heard it. From Hare Krishnas, Christians, Wiccans, Buddhists, New Agers, and on and on.

[edit on 2/20/2007 by Sophismata]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sophismata

It has a lot to do with your attitude. ... i went from spending 8-12 hours a day playing MMO's like World of warcraft, TO requestionning my entire life and reason to be on this planet. That should give you an idea about what i went through.

I've heard the same thing from people who've just found the lord. No offense, but this sort of thing doesn't hold any water with me. A guy who used to beat his wife and drink too much finds the lord and now he's nice, and i'm supposed to find this to be a good reason to go worship that particular lord. All it proves is that the guy had some emotional group experience in a religious setting, with some ritual and some alteration of mind state.

This stuff Greer does is quasi-religious new-age mysticism in a UFO "theme". Is there anything wrong with that? NO! But there is something wrong with that stuff being considered evidence of *anything* other than "these practices change the way people feel".

And don't bother with the "you just have to have the inner experience yourself to know" stuff. I've heard it. From Hare Krishnas, Christians, Wiccans, Buddhists, New Agers, and on and on.

[edit on 2/20/2007 by Sophismata]

I'm not a religious guy and if any aspect of the training would have shown any sign of been "a religion", I wouldn't have stayed. So trust me on that, there nothing you call "religious" to the CSETI Training. That is one thing that got me worried the very first time I started looking into this. But I had the chance to talk to a person from Vancouver that went there, and all my fear vanished.

Now was this all spiritual? It was spiritual and peaceful. Exactly what this planet needs at this moment.

Looks like you didn't read me correctly. There was visual contacts during the field work.

Can you show me any sign of god on your recent pictures?

And it's not because you are stuck into your materialistic world that there isn't anything else out there...

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Someday, if I have some extra money and time, I'll probably go visit James Gilliland and take Steven Greer's little training session. A lot of people have vouched for Gilliland's version, because it doesn't cost anything [although you can donate] and he gets results in the sky and records them, but he and Greer do basically the same thing, both had NDE's, and both studied to learn meditation and have the same views about the aliens, but James studied with gurus and lamas, and native indians, where as Greer has kind of gone commercial.

That said, I went from believing in Greer, to doubting Greer and thinking he was all about the money, to believing he might actually be more than the people that don't like him give him credit for. You DO need money to run something like the Disclosure project, thats just how it works in America. That said, I'm still skeptical of Greer, but not against him.

These men aren't saviors, and they don't claim to be, but Greer did get those testimonies, and I personally think that is vastly more substantial than what many people in the field do.

If any of this esoteric spiritualism is true [and it might be, whether or not you want it to be], then we will know in time. We first need to get the government to fess up, which is proving exceedingly difficult.

Then again, they could be hiding nothing.... but I wouldn't bet on it.

[edit on 20-2-2007 by BallOfPopulation]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Lets just remember that this thread is about the 4 hour video, lets try to continue discussing what it talks about.

Is there any evidence for aliens visiting earth in the video?

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Hey Tock

Ive heard about this video, wasnt sure if it was worth it, is there any footage that hasnt been seen on tv, or new stories that havent been discussed on ATS?

I live in a small town next to Vancouver named Princeton. I have briefly looked up that trip at Mt Shashta but im curious how much it costed all together, and the stuff they tought you, have you been able to use it at home?

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS*****************

I emailed disclosureproject.org and asked what the status was.

They said Greer is off on a different project seeking out Zero Point energy power systems.

He no longer attempts to look at the UFO community for help.

"Hi Rob,
Dr. Greer decided after 9/11 to try to identify alternate energy technologies, which he felt would get the attention of congress much more quickly than talking about UFOs. So, at that time he formed the Space Energy Access Systems company (see web site www.seaspower.com)
and has spent several years investigating potential energy devices, none of which has been successful so far.
We requested hearings via the press conference in May 2001 and before that event, delivered briefing documents and videos to every single member of congress. So, they got it all, including the president. Clinton got another earlier version a few years before that.
Congress keeps records of the faxes and letters they receive (not petitions or emails, though). We probably can figure out how many faxes were sent via our online fax on the web site.

Regards,

Debbie
"

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
To put the "they're only in it for the money" argument to rest perhaps someone could locate and post their tax returns and/or financial statements (which, by virtue of their 501(a)/501(c) status would be public information). That would end that discussion once and for all.

Any not-for-profit organization spends the majority of their resources raising funding (through soliciting donations, grant submissions, etc.). The fact that CSETI has products to sell gives them that much more opportunity. An organization of their type can do a body of work in direct proportion to the amount of money they can raise. That's true of any 'foundation' organization.

Dr. Greer has been maligned a great deal over CSETI's merchandising. I think that is unfair and may very well be an attempt to discredit him and CSETI's work. Page 1 of the disinfo play-book.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by scorps
Hey Tock

Ive heard about this video, wasnt sure if it was worth it, is there any footage that hasnt been seen on tv, or new stories that havent been discussed on ATS?

I live in a small town next to Vancouver named Princeton. I have briefly looked up that trip at Mt Shashta but im curious how much it costed all together, and the stuff they tought you, have you been able to use it at home?

Hello scorps, it's an extended version to what was on Google video by 2 hrs. But it's all weaved together. It cost me 48$ Canadian. I'm glad i have my own copy too, cause i can show the full quality versions to my friends and family members now.

I've been able to reproduce the stuff they teach me once in the field by myself. It was a great evening. It's has been too cold since I came back from Mt. Shasta, but as soon as it gets better, i'll be out under the stars again. At home, I practice meditation as well, but I find it harder with the kids and the busy life, the stress from work isn't helping. It's the usual crap really, have to find ways to disconnect.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Lets just remember that this thread is about the 4 hour video, lets try to continue discussing what it talks about.

Is there any evidence for aliens visiting earth in the video?

Yes, they brough forward more witnesses, we can see radar recordings and great testimony. As you probably know already, the material found was never released by the army, most important photos by the NASA are burned down and the rest is just buried deep down in that Industrial-Military Complex.

But the testimony was great.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
To put the "they're only in it for the money" argument to rest perhaps someone could locate and post their tax returns and/or financial statements (which, by virtue of their 501(a)/501(c) status would be public information). That would end that discussion once and for all.

Any not-for-profit organization spends the majority of their resources raising funding (through soliciting donations, grant submissions, etc.). The fact that CSETI has products to sell gives them that much more opportunity. An organization of their type can do a body of work in direct proportion to the amount of money they can raise. That's true of any 'foundation' organization.

Dr. Greer has been maligned a great deal over CSETI's merchandising. I think that is unfair and may very well be an attempt to discredit him and CSETI's work. Page 1 of the disinfo play-book.

Thank you JTMA. I recall hearing that they have rough times keeping up. Most people work as volunteers in CSETI.
If you think it's a worthy cause, in my opinion, the DvD is a nice package.

Take it this way: Skip the next 8 "Late", at 5$ a pop and you'll have a great deal + Helping the cause you like much.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Disclosure Project Non-Profit Tax Form...

www.disclosureproject.org...

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Hopefully it will get posted on google soon. Money is a bit tight at the moment.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesun

I got my pack last night, and went through all 4 hrs.
One word. Astonishing! Now to imagine they have another 120hrs of that stuff ready for the congress!

That's a 2 hrs extension to what I have seen before. Amazing stuff!

If you want to hear some very credible testimony, get yourself a copy.

www.disclosureproject.org...

Do they disclose anything new thats not already in the public domain

The thing is, he has an interesting list of credible witnesses. When I say credible, I mean lots of ex military, cia, nsa type guys.

Regarding his push on financial support, it is because he cannot get the "breakthrough" he's looking for through the contaminated media.

Interesting story

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
A few days ago I was brousing on Jerry Pippins web-site and he has some good material on Dr Greer. It is from 2006 and he states that he has a group and scientists that DO actually have various zero point energy technologies working, and only thing needed is some funding to develop or present working prototypes.

And he still is quite interested in the UFO disclosure, but as correctly mentioned he is using global warming and the on going oil / war issues to fuel (pardon the pun
) his efforts.

One of the things he still talks about is the space weapons that we should immediately take down ... etc

[edit on 28-2-2007 by Bougie, some typos. I will post the link when I have a moment]

[edit on 28-2-2007 by Bougie]

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SwingingMonkey
Hopefully it will get posted on google soon. Money is a bit tight at the moment.

I know what you mean SwingingMonkey, I have to save up myself when I want to by such material. But the way I look at it, I skip the next 2 rides to the Movie Theater, and my DvDs are paid

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Bumping this up for the good cause.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I think that I saw part of the 2hour version on google videos, it was pretty good, I just wish that I got to see more of it.

-fm

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join