It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Betrayal (rant)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I didn't get it. But I feel better now...
I hope things pick up for you

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
I didn't get it. But I feel better now...

Well I'm glad someone does!! LOL

I hope things pick up for you

Thanks again... I'll be OK, I always find a way to get by... but it would be nice if people would quit betraying me all the time (your sweet self excluded!) and the universe would throw me a bone every once in a while....

:bash::bash::bash:

:bnghd::bnghd::bnghd:

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
It sounds like you've dodged a few bullets. Good luck in the future. They're not all like that.

[edit on 27-2-2007 by Dissension]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Thanks for the encouraging words.... things are already starting to pick up again...

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I guess u really care because you have alot of htreads about her. If she is that much trouble, mabe she is not tha one. sorry
peace

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
So the latest, and greatest!, betrayal of them all - a couple weeks ago I had a biker gang following me around town after work!

Gotta love the vulture-sluts....
:bnghd:

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
well it depends....u may be drunkt,u may give up to ur animal instincts and ur feel (that u cant have everybody else now that ur hooked up) but still i think if u REALY LOVE someone somethere in ur brain ull stop urself before doing anything stupid.....cheating on a person that loves you and you love him just couse u liked (insert part of body) on that girl at the party

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Umm... what are you talking about Unisol?

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
i though the thread was about cheating on love ones?

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
well, about being betrayed and hurt by friends and loved ones.... so I suppose you could add cheating into the mix.....

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   
betrayed sucks...even that they could do it only once and then never do it again after one betrayel i just cant trust them no more....being friends or girls^^

top topics

<< 1   >>

join