It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there any evidence that aliens are on earth?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
First and foremost, I just had this thought while posting in another ats forum. This is not an elaborate or extensive post, just an idea. I have a question:

Is there any evidence that the ufo's in our skies are extraterrestrial?

[edit on 20-2-2007 by Cobra1982]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
no, theres no evidence in the public domain that UFOs are ET visitors. Theres many diffirent theories on what ufos are.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Exactly, so we can close this part of the ATS forum.

It's nothing but fiction. If ATS is all about denying ignorance then why are earth are they associating Aliens with UFOs?

Aliens and UFOs are two completely different things.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra1982
First and foremost, I just had this thought while posting in another ats forum. This is not an elaborate or extensive post, just an idea. I have a question:

Yes, there is credible eyewitness testimony that aliens have visited Earth.

In the late 1950's Reverand Gill, and many other witnesses at a mission in Papua New Guinea, saw UFOs that contained human-like beings who responded to handwaving from the rails of their craft.

Officer Zamora in the mid 1960s saw childlike creatures enter a craft, that flew up and away, scorching part of the ground and leaving impressions in the ground from the landing struts.

Both of these sightings specifically linked aliens WITH UFOs.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Another very credible case is the Rendlesham forest account witness by many Air Force personnel.I provided a link here

[edit on 10-3-2007 by crowpruitt]

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   

There is many. Look up www.DisclosureProject.org and www.CSETI.org, among other sites.

search Google video and Youtube for Steven Greer and the disclosure project.

[edit on 11-3-2007 by tock]

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Agreed.

For example Clifford Stone of the Disclosure Project specifically states that he had been involved with the retrieval of crashed UFOs and that they were most definitely of extraterrestrial origin because they had recovered the bodies... sometimes alive and sometimes dead.

Many of the other witnesses corroborate that as well.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
theyre probably just top secret government craft they made up the ideas of aliens as we know them just to hide it, coz everyone want to beleive in alien's like greys and reptilian's...

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Well I'm glad you're paying attention there, Well....

Please go do some research............

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Ya know, the very first reported case of Alien abduction linked them to being from space. The Greys told Betty Hill they were from Zeta Reticuli. (sp?)

I personaly bellieve they are not from space at all but rather live under the earth.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I read and researched your responses. Thank you for your posts. What a waste of time.

Once again I ask anyone, I challenge every person on this forum to provide me any hard evidence, evidence that cannot be denied, evidence that is irrefutable, evidence that proves extraterrestrial life has ever visited this planet.

Until then, I will demand the Aliens & UFOs forum be shut down. ATS must deny ignorance. They cannot accept this madness. Aliens have never visited this planet.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
You demand the Aliens & UFOs forum be shut down? LOL and who are you supposed to be? Get a life man...

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I read and researched your responses. Thank you for your posts. What a waste of time.

Once again I ask anyone, I challenge every person on this forum to provide me any hard evidence, evidence that cannot be denied, evidence that is irrefutable, evidence that proves extraterrestrial life has ever visited this planet.

Until then, I will demand the Aliens & UFOs forum be shut down. ATS must deny ignorance. They cannot accept this madness. Aliens have never visited this planet.

It will probably be shut down as you request only on one small condition

provide us any hard evidence, evidence that cannot be denied, evidence that is irrefutable, evidence that proves extraterrestrial life has never visited this planet

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Cobra, have you done any kind of research into UFO's and aliens? Have you ever spent any time on the websites that have been linked to this forums posts?

Your last post shows me that you have not done the research.

There have been reports from military men and police officers saying that they have spotted UFO's over cities. Look into the UFO sitings of Illinois.. here is a link:
www.ufoevidence.org...

This craft did not move like any kind of craft from this planet. So who do you suppose flew that craft?

Well, I hope you find the answers you are looking for. I just hope you start doing the research first before you start posting here on this great forum.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Why don't you check out CNN.com at the moment Cobra.

Googling Aliens and UFOs will never get you what you want straight away. You have to sort through a air amount of material to find the best cases. Fortunately people on ATS have done most of the work for you. Additionally there are tonnes and tonnes of reports and accounts that have fallen into the background.

You should check out the documentary 'Out of the Blue'.

Its due to be updated sometime in the future after some new developments concerning the Phoenix lights section if I hear correctly.

[edit on 23-3-2007 by seenitall]

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Yes, we must shut down ATS!!! There are no proof of Aliens, 9/11 conspiracies, spirits, shadow governments, chaos entities, angels, big foot etc. etc. we are wasting our time in discusion.

So tell me why are you in ATS again? Are you by any chance a government agent of disinformation? hahaahahaaa

Why must we show you hard evidence? Why can't you seek it for yourself?

Why must we make you believe in God? Why can't you discover the faith for youself?

Nobody can tell you what to believe, you just have to open your eyes, your mind, and your heart to discover that alot in this world are not what they seem.

Oh by the way, politicians and governments do lie I hope that you have discovered that.

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Yes there is evidence. There isn't "proof", but there is evidence.

There are:

Numerous videos and expert testimony of craft that perform maneuvers that are beyond the capabilities of terrestrial craft.

Reports of such craft from both sides of conflicts, thereby negating that the origin is one side or the other.

Numerous abductees who have come back with evidence that simply wasn't known at the time. While most are crocks...there are some, such as Betty Hill, whose information is simply amazing, as it predates astronomical discoveries that would later prove her info correct.

Numerous reports by military officers, police, doctors, lawyers, ex-presidents, airline pilots, etc. of seeing such craft.

Numerous examples of advanced aircraft typically being announced 5-15 years after development, but no examples of craft not being announced for 50 years or more!

Is there evidence? You betcha....

Is there proof? Well, proof is a matter of opinion really.

You could say the Earth is round. I could say, where's the proof? You'd mention the curve of the horizon, satellites, pics from space, etc. I could then say, sure, but have YOU seen it from space? How do you know it's real? One could say there is excellent evidence for the Earth being round, but maybe not enough "proof" for them... Proof is a relative term...even in science... What is a proven fact one day...becomes "proven" wrong, the next. For example, first we thought the sun went round the Earth, then we thought the Earth went around the sun, in a circle, we now "know" that it goes around the sun in an ellipse... who knows what we'll "know" tomorrow...Proof is a fickle mistress indeed.....

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I am told today there are a lot of ufos out in full force today.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Well
theyre probably just top secret government craft they made up the ideas of aliens as we know them just to hide it, coz everyone want to beleive in alien's like greys and reptilian's...

Exactky what I think so far...sure there's UFO's but that means what?? Nothing, only that they are unidentified...no deductive reasoning to aliens here! Yes, as gazrok has said before, there is a mountain of evidence but it's all shady at best. there may be a tidbit here or there, but it's all stories, folklore..Rendelsheim, Betty's, etc...
Soon there will be somebody on this thread talking of David Icke and then the thread will be totally and completely lost because that nutjob has grabbed up a lot of people into his cult fairyland following.
Sorry, but I want to believe what is possibly possible, but we just have to wait and see so far.

Peace, Mondo

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Maybe they would drop in and say hi more if more people kept their mouth shut about it???

Obviously they’re intentionally elusive so why would you narc on them. It seems that their intentions contrast quite a bit with ours. Right?

I’m not talking about hostility, I don’t think they’re hidden and elusive because of hostility. I’m talking about that if they wanted to land and disclose themselves or whatever, they would have done it. These are supposed to be extremely advanced beings and I doubt much can stop them. So, if they’re here, maybe the beings are just trying to scout things out and educate a few people without causing an uproar.

*Rambling*

On another note, (if this is what they’re doing) they don’t show much hostility in any case because the beings are negotiating for a few of the governments sheep in exchange for advanced tech.

Negotiating. Not annihilating. A reasonable negotiation on a professional basis is not hostile.

It all boils down to one thing, if the aliens don’t want to be publicly known, for now or forever, they will never be disclosed nor they will ever disclose themselves.

But if people keep tattling when the aliens are obviously jumping through hoops to leave no evidence and stay on the hush for any number of reasons, how do you expect them to trust anyone after this betrayal? They don’t want to make themselves a common appearance to someone who will report the encounter without permission I’m sure.
Do you want to know if their really there or not? If so, watch ,listen, take notes and see what happens.

They could be from caves, space, the sea, from an alternate reality, or nothing. No one can prove it for now until the fat lady sings whatever that may be.

Only thoughts.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join