It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saucers - why do they fly the way they fly?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Who says aliens need to stand up!? maybe they're designed differently than us so that direction doesn't really matter to them and they don't get dizzy like we would

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I think they are masters of gravity - space/time manipulation. I think g-forces wouldn't matter in that state of space and time, as you could shape it to fit your needs. Just as Bob Lazar states, the interesting thing about anti-gravity propulsion, is the fact that the vehicle is being pulled or drawn towards a destination, rather than using some primative propellent which pushes *cough* *NASA*. I think if they were such masters of bending space and time, they could very well bend the light around the craft at will, in any such matter they commanded. This would make the craft perfectly invisible to the human eye, which fits the characteristics of UFO's. When it gets to explaining how these propulsion systems work, and what they're powered by, I don't even think the military knows exactly what they're dealing with.

[edit on 20-2-2007 by Freezer]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
ive always wondered how they withstand the massive g forces of 90 degree turns at high speed.....

Gravity is nullified, and the craft has it's on gravity inside.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join