It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese State Newspaper Recent UFO pics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Dateline 2-09-07

I pulled these off the state run newspaper web site here are the pictures. I wish I could read the article but it is in Chinese. The only english word is "UFO". Here is the two pictures.

Explosion?

Here is the link for verification.

news.xinhuanet.com...

[edit on 19-2-2007 by rich1974]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
yea mate it would be good to get a translation, anyone here on ATS speak chinese? the pictures dont really do it for me, first of all theres only one showing the UFO, the other is just a blank sky. That silver object could be anything, without a valid story to backup this article its just another day in the office

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Thanks for the translation but the english seems to be more confusing than the chinese.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I don't mean to seem pedantic here but it is important to know that there isn't really a Chinese language, rather Cantonese (language of HK) or Mandarin.

Fairly interesting that China of all places would publish this. Maybe the preperation for disclosure has begun over there too

[edit on 19-2-2007 by triplesod]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Here's the Google translation link:

Approaching Science : UFO forged or missing in Xinjiang Kanas dish

sorry i missed that post, thanks. As rich said the article is abit confusing but if you read it carefully you can just make out the story.
Seems like at this point they cant tell if the UFO picture was forged or not, and apperently the craft had exploded? but despite that fact alot of people sent in videos and more fotos of the incident... man thats all i can make out lol Can anyone make a clear summery

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
All you have to do for proof in this one, is flip over the object, and look for the label that should clearly state "Made in China".

And probably readily available at any Dollar Store.

[edit on 2/19/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Photo information : June 8, 2006 shooting in the city of Zagreb, Croatia UFO

The article is about UFO in Iran that was reported crashed.

htt p://www.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fnews.xinhuanet.com%2Fvideo%2F2007-01%2F12%2Fcontent_5596115.htm&langpair=zh%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF8

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
im from zagreb, croatia,

i havent heard anything about this ufo that is on the photo, and i do pay attention to these things.

although, i did see one, but in '97, and i did talk about it here on ats.

top topics

join