It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Amazing Structures On Mars!! Evidence Of Advanced Alien Life??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Here is an incredible image of an area around the Iani Chaos region on Mars, sent to me by a friend recently. The image was taken by the ESA Mars Express.

The first image is without any magnification. I have zeroed in on the area of interest, magnified it and marked the anomalous ‘structures’ in red, in the second image. Here they are:

i118.photobucket.com..." border=0>

Image courtesy: ESA/DLR/FU Berlin (G. Neukum)

Now what do you think these are?

Natural geological formations? Or part of an underground water / tube rail complex? Or some artificially made ‘symbols’? Or photographic glitches? (Now why would ESA release a pic with glitches?! )

Cheers!

More..

[edit on 19-2-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
could they be parts of a probe we've sent there before?

haven't some probes crash landed on mars before?

interesting stuff...

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Nice pics! They keep rolling in dont they? These any many other images are at the very least compelling and good fruit for the head. About how old are these pics? Are they false color?

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Does anyone have a link to where the original image can be found? For some reason this just screams photoshop/hoax to me. It's too good. I'd like to see it on one of the NASA/surveyor sites....

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
ESA link to archive?... I agree w/ Creedo, too good to be true, need raw image! Thanks.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I just can't wrap my head around that being a natural formation.

I cant locate the image on the ESA web page, could you please post an image # or co-ordinates on Mars so I can do a bit more looking.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
If this is true than this is the most important discovery in human history. Where is the raw image.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Interesting images, not sure what to think. If they were photoshoped I think they would be more elaborate. These images are inconclusive to me as I don't see them as a weather anamoly(although this is another planet).

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Is'nt that the "Artist Formerly Known As" PRINCE?.....

MS

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
What about this picture labeled "Water ice in crater"?

esamultimedia.esa.int...

edit: In retrospect, they all look computer generated to me.

[edit on 19-2-2007 by grind]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by grind

esamultimedia.esa.int...

What about it? What should I be looking at in that image? Looks pretty normal to me.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan

Originally posted by grind

esamultimedia.esa.int...

What about it? What should I be looking at in that image? Looks pretty normal to me.

Oh, nothing... nothing at all.

Carry on... carry on.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Hi..Yea there are a lot of these mars pics out there, but our scientists for some reason just dont want to believe..Even info/pics coming from there own spacecraft..Here is another one...Its from Richard Hoglands web site, so take it for what its worth..

www.enterprisemission.com...

..and more that you may of already seen..

www.startinglinks.net...

Frustrating
Roz47

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
If we were to see a photo from space of earth with these structures, every scientist and layman would easily conclude that they are images of an old civilization that's been eroded by time/elements. If these photos are originals, there is much studying to be done.

From reading lots of threads after joining this forum 2 weeks ago, I was under the assumption that NASA/Gov't Agencies were covering up anything which indicated that Mankind isn't alone in the universe. Perhaps they're realizing how time consuming and futile that is and are getting us prepared for something? The visitors themselves may have said, "Either you tell your people about us, or we will! Put together a plan of disclosure and begin implementing it's phases ASAP."

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
One of my favorites from the MGS image collection. An oldie but a goodie!

ida.wr.usgs.gov...

btw how can I embed the image instead of a link?

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stale Cracker
ESA link to archive?... I agree w/ Creedo, too good to be true, need raw image! Thanks.

Here..

The images are 8 Mb in HI-RES JPG to 45 Mb in HI-RES TIFF.

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Hi carewemust..While I agree with you 100%, and as you have read or seen, nothing has changed in this regard for at least 60years..Disclosure, that would be great, but I think our government has a plan...Deny deny deny..

I want disclosure as much as anyone but.....Until the visitors are seen and make themselves known..forget it..

Still a frustrated earthling

Roz47

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Have you got a direct link to image in your first post? I can't seem to find it on that site.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
OMG!!!
If this is real than it's damn crazy, does anyone else notice that the symbols on top are repeated right below? Wow...

Where is the original, can't find it...

[edit on 2007/2/19 by TrappedSoul]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
That's pretty interesting.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join