It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien supposedly caught on video in Puerto Rico

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Source: Ovni.Net

ENTITY CAPTURED ON VIDEOTAPE,

Date: Sunday, 4 February 2007

Time: 12:40 pm

Place: Mayaguez Zoo

Witness: Jessica Walker, her husband Misael Calderon and their 5-year old son

Witness lives in: Canóvanas.

Brief description of the creature: Egg-shaped head, two black eyes, small mouth and nose. Creature appears to have luminescence or irradiates light in its surroundings.

Summary: Jessica's 5 year old had been given a class assignment regarding animals. He had to take a photo and say something about the animal in question in class. Jessica took him to the Mayaguez Zoo, because the child selected elephants. When they reached the house and began watching the video, they were stunned that the in the area were there a wooden monkey and chickens can be found, there stood a strange creature they believe "not to be from this world." They rewound their video camera and were able to see it, freezing the moment where the creature can be seen. Without saying a word, as the boy was present, the child said, "that looks like an alien." Jessica was so frightened that she didn't sleep in her house that night.

For rest of story and other recent activity in Puerto Rico:
www.rense.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Do you by any chance have a link to this video?

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I would also like to see a link to the video, rather than reading about it.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Yeah, I'd also like the link to the video please - although good read.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Peuwarta Rleeco really ought to give this up.
El Chupacabra was give out to entice 1 million dollar bounty hunters, but when they got descriptive, it scared some tourists.

I must admit, when they started drugging bunnies to show that no rigor mortis set in on El Chupacabra, I was concerned.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaAnuOmega
Do you by any chance have a link to this video?

Hopefully OVNI or Scott Corrales can put up a link to the video. It sounds like it's being analyzed right now.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The section of the report where the little 5 year old girl said that the entity in the video looked like an "alien" sent a little shiver down my spine. When my 8 year old son was only 2 years old, he pointed to a little green man (large head/big eyes) on the shelf at Toys R' Us and exclaimed, "Alien!". We bought the little rubber guy and it was his favorite companion for a few months. I thought it was strange then that he could barely talk but knew to associate the word "alien" with that toy. Reading this thread brought back that memory to me just now. I think little kids can see into other dimensions, or have past-life memories..or something.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust
The section of the report where the little 5 year old girl said that the entity in the video looked like an "alien" sent a little shiver down my spine. When my 8 year old son was only 2 years old, he pointed to a little green man (large head/big eyes) on the shelf at Toys R' Us and exclaimed, "Alien!". We bought the little rubber guy and it was his favorite companion for a few months. I thought it was strange then that he could barely talk but knew to associate the word "alien" with that toy. Reading this thread brought back that memory to me just now. I think little kids can see into other dimensions, or have past-life memories..or something.

Or most likely its how society deals with "little green men", how they're shown on TV, etc...

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
hmm i hope they release the video soon puerto rico has always interested me. It seems to be a ufo and alien hot spot. everyone there seems to have had either a ufo sighting or alien sighting. the place has had every kind of sighting. the best ive heard was a ufo was being tracked on radar, the millitary sent 2 jets to intercept. the radar operators described seeing the ufo blip on the radar collide with the jets, the pilots and jets have never been seen again.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta_101
Yeah, I'd also like the link to the video please - although good read.

As an ex-Rense reader, I always used to look for the source. It can usually be found at the bottom of the story. I hardly ever believed anything on Rense unless I could find the source and try and corroborate it.

Link given by rense is www.ovni.net...

If you can read Spanish, you might be able to find the video.

new topics

top topics

join