It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My First Out of Body Experience

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Congrats! Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Here was my first experience I posted a while back. It completely turned my whole outlook on life around.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 19-2-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Wow, I am so glad to see so many with knowledge and experience on this topic. So happy to see that I am not alone. Still confused and a little concerned, but all of you have made me feel so much more at ease with this. Thank you all so much for the support.

Before I go on I must speak to Realtruth about his experience. That was an amazing experience. The post is not that old, I can't understand how I missed it. Maybe the title threw me off, who knows, but it was definitely worth the read. There's not much else I can say or add to that for I'm here for answers too. Thanks for posting your link. Others might want to check it out too.

I was talking to a friend of mine earlier, the only one I would even dream of telling this story too. He said that as a kid he and his brother would experiment with this kind of stuff and were able to achieve it. He said something about time and space not existing while your out. Does anyone know anything about this and how would that work? Would kids be able to achieve this same level of awareness? Just some more thoughts.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
In most cases of ghost or spirit sightings, witnesses will report that the room has become very cold.. so it's theorized that they absorb the heat in a room to make themselves visible. So maybe you sub-consciously absorbed all the heat when your spirit left your body, which could be why you felt warm. I don't know if this is a regular experience in OBEs and it could mean nothing, but it just had me thinking.

Are you sleeping normally now?

<< 1   >>

join