It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Trek The Next Generation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Star trek is my favorite show, is it anyone elses?

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Favorite, No. High on my list, Yes! It's very entertaining.

My favorite episode.
I believe it was a Season Finale, but not sure. It was a 3 part I think, maybe more, when the enterprise caused the paradox by scanning the same area in 3 different time periods. Picard had to figure out the whole messed up situation with Q as a kind of guide or something. It's been so long that is about the best I can describe it, sorry, do you know which one I'm talking about though??

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 08:26 AM
link   
That was was a one parter I believe. The anomoly was being scanned in three time zones, and Picard was 'flipping'.

Good scene: Taking Picard back to origin of life on Earth.
Bad Scene: Re-using the Trial of Humanity set...AGAIN!

I like the one where Picards archeologist professor dies. He was working on a mystery... it turns out all the races are a COMPUTER program hidden in DNA strands, when put together they make a hologram from the FIRST RACE ----- GOD!!!! And it's like, hey, we're dead. We were lonely and made you. Enjoy.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Well, STNG was my favorite of the series, if it makes you feel any better....and is definitely up there on my list....

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm

Its not my favorite show either, but its in the top ten. Data would have to be my favorite char.

" Make It Happen Number One "~Picard

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
GREAT show. still watch it, and for some reason that CGI from the early 90's is WAYYYYYYYYYYYY better than the PURE B S that is spewed in their movies, i mean the digial glow's and outlines are just lame as hell. Plus thier movies SUCKED especially the last one, I for one am not amazed by the bright colors. (btw the game companies that use their story sued the owners of star trek because thier last movie didn't keep thier product fresh according to thier contract, leaving them with a stale worn out source to try to make a game with)

It's funny how they try to make the character who plays data NOT age because he's suppose to be an android lol

I am a fan of the oldschool trek but i am no hyper trekie nerd, i got into it because of my father who has seen every epiode like 35 times over the past 40+ years. He can name the episode just from a scene of people walking down the hallway lolol

As an oldschool fan, I can say that a few episode ideas were blatantly ripped off from the original, but they still made it good though!

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm

My favorite episode.
I believe it was a Season Finale, but not sure. It was a 3 part I think, maybe more, when the enterprise caused the paradox by scanning the same area in 3 different time periods. Picard had to figure out the whole messed up situation with Q as a kind of guide or something. It's been so long that is about the best I can describe it, sorry, do you know which one I'm talking about though??

If i know what episode your talking about its called All Good Things and it was the Series Finale. Last episode ever.

top topics

join