It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone want to get married?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Does anyoen want to get married on here or has anyone ever met and been married because of ATS....Ive always just wondered that because this does happen to be a very large message board...its no eharmony I know but still I think its cool if someone wouldve gotten married from this website...P.S. Im still single :-O haha

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
If that's you in your avatar,,,, I'd consider it.
Otherwise, I haven't heard of that happening here at ATS.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I've been twice baked, oops I mean married, (I sure know how to pick em!) Anyway, for now I would just like to be alone with some friendship companionship. I am not dismissing the idea of ever marrying again. Yikes it would take one special man for that to ever happen, ATS, BTS, at my workplace etc, don't matter. I dunno about ATS-BTS but I personally know of three successful marraiges that they had met online in a common chatroom. A total of 38 marraiges happened and many of them today remained married. I know three of the couples personally though.
Also you hear the horror stories too! I would definatly exercise some discretion and caution when meeting someone from online~!

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I thought you'd never ask UB!!!!!

Of course I'll marry you!!!! This is the happiest day of my life!!!! Wait till I tell my mom!!!!

Seriously though, I hang out in chat quite often and I have heard rumors of love between members.

I don't know if anyone has ever actually gotten married after meeting here, but if they haven't yet, I am sure it will happen one day.

wwn

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
There are several guys here that 'I' personally plan to marry when I grow up
No, I can’t give any names out, I don’t want to play My Guys against each other. And no, I don't feel affection for them all "equally," some are more special than others

*Seriously, I don’t know if there are any ATS unions that have taken place, but I wouldn’t be surprised if there were

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Been there, done that, lost the T-shirt in the divorce.

I can recall at least one hook-up between ATS members, but I am unsure of how that worked out.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
WWN call me sometime ;-) lol...darn I was hoping that there was at least one marriage from here lol... Oh well looks like I will have to be the first

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Irish gals are great. I dated alot of Irish gals when I lived in NYC. Ever since I saw " The Quiet Man" with Maureen O'Hara I've had a thing for Irish gals. It's actually kind of funny, when I lived on St. Croix in the Virgin Islands, I met Maureen O'Hara walking down the street. She is still such a beautiful and classy lady. You are a beatiful gal yourself. And the answer to your question is yes I do want to get married but I have to find a date first.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I cyber married a couple online once and they ended up getting married in real life and they are still happily married. I met my ex wife the old fashioned way. I was working and she came in, I asked her out took her to a nice restaurant and she didnt let me go till last year.

Im with LadyPropag8r on this online romance is scary
never know what psycho your going to end up with.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
I cyber married a couple online once and they ended up getting married in real life and they are still happily married. I met my ex wife the old fashioned way. I was working and she came in, I asked her out took her to a nice restaurant and she didnt let me go till last year.

Im with LadyPropag8r on this online romance is scary
never know what psycho your going to end up with.

**Cyber married someone? Are you an ordained minister also? I only use credentials for biblical counsel. Just curious.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyPropag8r
**Cyber married someone? Are you an ordained minister also? I only use credentials for biblical counsel. Just curious.

no Im not ordained they just wanted to get married so I married them in a chat room, they ended up getting together and realy got married.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
just so everyone knows WhatuKnow proposed to me via U2U and I must say I dont know how to respond

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uisge Baugh
just so everyone knows WhatuKnow proposed to me via U2U

You sly devil! All while he's wooing me in another thread too. Deep down I just knew that guy was two timer

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
well listen, I'll marry both of you, but in my religion we believe in having the honeymoon BEFORE the marriage ceremony......

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Alright, but it's gonna cost you big. I want to go to Italy for my honey-moon
And I don't want you being a tight-wad while we are there

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uisge Baugh
just so everyone knows WhatuKnow proposed to me via U2U and I must say I dont know how to respond

I did not!

jensouth you know I would never run arround on you

[edit on 26-2-2007 by whatukno]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
You aren't off the hook that fast!!

Now watch it or, I'll have to send you my definition of a Dog

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
Alright, but it's gonna cost you big. I want to go to Italy for my honey-moon
And I don't want you being a tight-wad while we are there

Dammit!!

I KNEW you would start demanding $$$....

Ah well, I would have been a fool NOT to try....

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by millerman

Dammit!!

I KNEW you would start demanding $$$....

Isn’t that just “so” emblematic of a woman! Sorry, but If I can’t have fun…then I’m not going! You better show me the money $$

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
You're a GOLDDIGGER!
Messin with a broke n#####!

:bash:

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join