It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandia secret base: Does it really exist?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by rikriley

You really gotta wonder how a high speed rail like that could be kept secret. Wouldn't it put off seismic waves or what have you?

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mentalempire

Not Necessarily if the high speed train is deep enough beneath the surface and runs down a vacuum tube it would be a relatively quiet propulsion system. Go to your bank you will see a mini vacuum tube transportation system in progress. With advanced technologies that the elite have at their disposal who knows, maybe John can share some light on what propulsion system he thinks they use for the high speed train. Rik Riley

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Originally posted by rikriley

Not Necessarily if the high speed train is deep enough beneath the surface and runs down a vacuum tube it would be a relatively quiet propulsion system. Go to your bank you will see a mini vacuum tube transportation system in progress. With advanced technologies that the elite have at their disposal who knows, maybe John can share some light on what propulsion system he thinks they use for the high speed train. Rik Riley

Thanks for the post RK. No I don't know what the propulsion system is.

The problem of transporation to Sandia was trying to keep a secret how many people worked there. It has been operational since 1987 and keeps getting bigger and bigger as new facilities are added.

They didn't want to call attention to Sandia by adding extra flight or planes to Special Operations which fly the 737's. There are highway tunnels that lead there but it is a little over a hundred mile drive. Too long and too far for the average commuter.

So they built a high speed train which travels under the entire test site and which has several stops. The Vegas end has several stops under major hotels and the reasoning here was that workers could park anonymously and walk in unnoticed to a secluded alcove or shop, enter an elevator to which only they have the combination of access and descend down to the train level.

I don't know the speed of the train but I hear it is extremely fast.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Just watched the George Knapp special on Area 52.

My apologies to George, I didn't believe Area 52 existed but in fact, it does. Thats what they officially call the Tonopah Test Range. He showed the documents to prove it.

I only got a 30 second (or less) part where I talked about the F-19. The F-19 has been pooh-poohed by the best, but in fact it existed. It was the airplane that General Bobby Bonds was killed in in 1984. (No, it was not a Mig 23.)

The second part of Georges report will be shown tomorrow night in which he promises "wild allegations" will be presented. I can't imagine who he is talking about or who will hurl those "wild allegations".

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkipShipman
You always retain your God given rights. The Constitution was put there to insure that governments would be observant of that as a matter of trust.

Somehow I find that very hard to believe. If a government had some part in the 911 conspiracy, for example, then any Constitutional rights are not worth the paper that they were written on.

Silencing a disillusioned worker in a secret military facility would be nothing compared to the murder of 3000 people, right?

I also find it somewhat amusing to read the words 'government' and 'trust' in the same sentence, especially when the first word is supposed to imply the nature of the second.

When they violate that, they are no longer a valid government, and the Constitution itself is divided between its granting of their office and their dissolution of observing your rights.

That goes without saying. So, what are we going to do about it? Trying to bring them down legally won't work, considering the whole system is stacked to support them. Remember, they can do what they like to maintain 'National Security'.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
yes it exists...i even know someone who works there.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by rikriley

Thanks for the post RK. No I don't know what the propulsion system is.

The problem of transporation to Sandia was trying to keep a secret how many people worked there. It has been operational since 1987 and keeps getting bigger and bigger as new facilities are added.

They didn't want to call attention to Sandia by adding extra flight or planes to Special Operations which fly the 737's. There are highway tunnels that lead there but it is a little over a hundred mile drive. Too long and too far for the average commuter.

So they built a high speed train which travels under the entire test site and which has several stops. The Vegas end has several stops under major hotels and the reasoning here was that workers could park anonymously and walk in unnoticed to a secluded alcove or shop, enter an elevator to which only they have the combination of access and descend down to the train level.

I don't know the speed of the train but I hear it is extremely fast.

Thanks for the post.

Hi John, huge fan of your aviation history and achievements. Thank you for your service!

Quick question regarding the above post, in which you mention (highway tunnels) that lead to/from the NTS (now referred to as the Nevada National Security Site, or N2S2. Where exactly do these tunnels start out? Like, where would one enter said tunnel to begin their 100 mile drive?

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I know this thread is very old, but I came across This PDF regarding waste management facilities would this not explain the underground facilities, security, and etcetera? True, if the government wanted to create a secret base, what better way than to use this all as an excuse. Personally, as far as all of the suspicious activities posted in this thread, seem to be quite explainable via the above PDF link.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
I know this thread is very old, but I came across This PDF regarding waste management facilities would this not explain the underground facilities, security, and etcetera? True, if the government wanted to create a secret base, what better way than to use this all as an excuse. Personally, as far as all of the suspicious activities posted in this thread, seem to be quite explainable via the above PDF link.

250 some pages. Beside the perched water from the bore holes around Yucca Mtn, why do you feel this is related to a secret base. ps, nice back pack, if your ever down here in Albuquerque, I know of some beautiful campsites near Taos.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Throughout this PDF, there is detailed specific discussion on the processes being taken in putting in the nuclear waste underground facilities. This all was occurring during the same timeframe and basically describes all of the underground tunnels, transporting, and private security measures. I didn't go into detail responses to each and every poster, being this was such an old thread. I thought those interested in this subject, whether they think there is secret base or are just curious, would find the detailed information and data in the PDF effective in furthering their current research projects.

Edit add: I am not one for known campsites. I love hiking and camping wherever I please. Its the rebel in me.
edit on 7 26 2015 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: CynConcepts

250 some pages. Beside the perched water from the bore holes around Yucca Mtn, why do you feel this is related to a secret base. ps, nice back pack, if your ever down here in Albuquerque, I know of some beautiful campsites near Taos.

Agreed. There are some fantastic places by Las Vegas too.

Nice to see someone else from Albuquerque on here!

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I know I’m resurrecting a 10+ year old thread, but I don’t have means to create a well written thread at the moment.

But I just met a guy that claimed to have worked as top secret security MP with “deadly force” authorization to kill anyone that entered the premises without authorization. It was a chance encounter and conversation. I got his contact info and would like to interview him at a later time.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

All military installations are deadly force authorized. They've taken that part off the sign, but it's still authorized.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

That’s good to know, but it doesn’t diminish the rest of what he shared with me.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh
a reply to: Zaphod58

That’s good to know, but it doesn’t diminish the rest of what he shared with me.

OK, I"ll bite, what did he say?
And for those that doubted Mr Lear regarding an airport at Pahute Mesa;
airnav.com...
Pahute Mesa Airstrip
Mercury, Nevada, USA
FAA INFORMATION EFFECTIVE 10 OCTOBER 2019
Lat/Long: 37-06-09.8180N 116-18-48.1740W
37-06.163633N 116-18.802900W
37.1027272,-116.3133817
(estimated)
Elevation: 5068 ft. / 1544.7 m (surveyed)
Variation: 14E (1985)
From city: 31 miles NW of MERCURY, NV
Time zone: UTC -7 (UTC -8 during Standard Time)
Zip code: 89020
Airport Operations
Airport use: Private use. Permission required prior to landing
Activation date: 11/1972
Control tower: no
ARTCC: LOS ANGELES CENTER
FSS: RENO FLIGHT SERVICE STATION
Attendance: UNATNDD
Wind indicator: no
Segmented circle: no
Nearby radio navigation aids
VOR radial/distance VOR name Freq Var
BTYr033/27.6 BEATTY VORTAC 114.70 16E
Airport Services
Airframe service: NONE
Powerplant service: NONE
Runway Information
Runway 18/36
Dimensions: 5800 x 100 ft. / 1768 x 30 m
Surface: asphalt
RUNWAY 18 RUNWAY 36
Traffic pattern: left left
Markings: basic, in good condition basic, in good condition
Airport Ownership and Management from official FAA records
Ownership: Publicly-owned
Owner: NEVADA DEPT OF ENERGY
BOX 14100
LAS VEGAS, NV 89114
Phone 702-295-1235
edit on V142019Fridaypm31America/ChicagoFri, 18 Oct 2019 21:14:26 -05001 by Violater1 because: where are you now John?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join