It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandia secret base: Does it really exist?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Sandia airbase is out on the desert flats (outside of Area19) to the northwest of Sandia base which is underground below the Pahute Mesa. (inside of Area 19.)

Ok, Now you've lost me! I was under the impressiong that this was one base. Now it sounds like you are saying it's two.

Are you saying there are two Sandias? If not, I don't understand how the base can be Nothwest of itself?

Tim

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost01

Sandia airbase is out on the desert flats (outside of Area19) to the northwest of Sandia base which is underground below the Pahute Mesa. (inside of Area 19.)

Ok, Now you've lost me! I was under the impressiong that this was one base. Now it sounds like you are saying it's two.

Are you saying there are two Sandias? If not, I don't understand how the base can be Nothwest of itself?

Tim

Sandia is a huge complex near the center of the Nevada Test Site which encompasses underground facilities on the Pahute Mesa between Silent Canyon and Grass Springs Canyon. In addition to the underground facilities underneath the Pahute Mesa there are hangars, runways and additional underground facilities to the northwest of the above mentioned complex out on Gold Flat.

There are at least 2 parallel runways and another runway running in a different direction:

The green circle is where I think the main Sandia complex is. The blue circle is where I think the runways are. The orange circle to the northeast is where I think another facility is.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
WOW!

If you're right this is much bigger than I ever imagined. This looks like it might be similar in size to Groom Lake. Up untill now, I though we were looking at something small like the old F-117 base at Tonapah Test Range. Given this size estamate, I would have to say Us Strategic Command is working on a very large scale secret project out there. Thanks John, now I have some intresting new stuff to think about.

Tim

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Here is a Googlephoto of the Nevada Test Site. The boundaries are not exact as I have only drawn an approximation. (the southeastern boundary extends more to the southeast.) I have shown where TTR, Groom Lake, Yucca Flats are in relation to each other. Hiway 95 is in the lower left and marks the approximate boundary of the Nevada Test Site from Las Vegas to Tonopah.

You can see that Sandia was built almost dead center of the NTS almost exactly half way between The Tonopah Test Range and Groom Lake. The circle encompasses the Sandia project area. The cloud formation in the southeastern portion of the circle is coincidentally directly over where I think Sandia is located. The cloud formation located in the northeast quadrant of the circle is possibly where some other secret facility is located. As to why there is a cloud formation directly over these 2 specific areas I have no clue, probably just a coincidence.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
John,

I think you might have landed it right on the nose. If you look at the terrain around there, it would be perfect for the secret air base. The clues all seem in my oppion to add up. While I have NO Clue how long the runway at Sandia might be, base on John's efforts I have worked out an appoximation of where it Might be located:

Note the location of the Red Rectangle! If Sandia has an invisible runway, it is almost certian to be located somewhere inside the Red box I drew on this sattellite image. The ground in this area is almost perfectly flat, making it an ideal area to conceal a runway.

Tim

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   

John,

I think you might have landed it right on the nose. If you look at the terrain around there, it would be perfect for the secret air base. The clues all seem in my oppion to add up. While I have NO Clue how long the runway at Sandia might be, base on John's efforts I have worked out an appoximation of where it Might be located:
Note the location of the Red Rectangle! If Sandia has an invisible runway, it is almost certian to be located somewhere inside the Red box I drew on this sattellite image. The ground in this area is almost perfectly flat, making it an ideal area to conceal a runway. Tim

"The ground is almost perfectly flat, making it an ideal area to conceal a runway?" Most airports are on ground that is perfectly flat Tim. Except for Courcheval.

I think the runway would be located closer to where I have placed a circle. An arrow marks what may be a road up to the Sandia base:

Here is an enlargment with arrows pointing to road sections:

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
You arrow is quite intresting! The location you give makes my wonder what scale this is in. When I pulled the shot off Google Earth, I though I was closer in to the area.

What would you guess the scale is in this shot?

Tim

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   

You arrow is quite intresting! The location you give makes my wonder what scale this is in. When I pulled the shot off Google Earth, I though I was closer in to the area.

What would you guess the scale is in this shot?

Tim

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The illusionist allways tries to let you look at the spot he wants you to look.. Thats the kind of feeling i get by looking at the pictures

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Here is a Googlephoto of the Nevada Test Site. The boundaries are not exact as I have only drawn an approximation. (the southeastern boundary extends more to the southeast.)...

You can see that Sandia was built almost dead center of the NTS almost exactly half way between The Tonopah Test Range and Groom Lake. The circle encompasses the Sandia project area. The cloud formation in the southeastern portion of the circle is coincidentally directly over where I think Sandia is located. The cloud formation located in the northeast quadrant of the circle is possibly where some other secret facility is located.

John I dont know whether you are purposely trying to mislead or whether you are misinterpreting information but the boundaries of the NTS has already been a large topic in this thread. I gave you the GPS coordinates and drew you a map.

The boundaries you have drawn on are of the Nellis Air Force Base NOT of the Nevada Test Site. Although the latter is encompassed by the former they are controlled by two different authorities. Both of the clouds are NOT IN THE NTS.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Originally posted by gfad

The boundaries you have drawn on are of the Nellis Air Force Base NOT of the Nevada Test Site. Although the latter is encompassed by the former they are controlled by two different authorities. Both of the clouds are NOT IN THE NTS.

For anybody who was confused about by boundaries: gfad is correct. Those of us who haved lived and worked here in Las Vegas tend to incorrectly refer to anything within the boundaries that I drew as the 'test site' or "Kingdom". I incorrectly called it the Nevada Test Site.

Sandia base is located on the boundary of the Nevada Test Site Area 20 and the Nellis Air Force Range. Technically the underground portion, up on the Pahute Mesa is Area 20. The secret runways are outside of Area 20, to the northwest, in the Nellis Air Force Range as is the facility covered by clouds to the northeast of Sandia.

Those of us that live here facetiously refer to that entire area including NTS and the Nellis Range "The Kingdom" or "The Kingdom of the Military Industrial Complex. It is separate from the United States of America because you can't drive in or visit (with the exception of a small area of the NTS) without extensive military/industrial clearance. Nor are they subject to most of the laws that we mortal citizens of the U.S. proper are.

For most any real secret job within the Kingdom you have to sign away your "Constitutional Rights" and this is why they call it the "Kingdom". When you sign away these rights it is usually in a non-descript hotel room (at ever changing hotels) on the strip that has, within the past 20 minutes, been electronically 'swept' for your convenience.

Nor are you, a United States citizen, likely to benefit from very many technical discoveries made therein with your money.

Please accept my apologies for inadvertantly confusing the issue of where the Sandia Base is.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Sandia base is located on the boundary of the Nevada Test Site Area 20 and the Nellis Air Force Range. Technically the underground portion, up on the Pahute Mesa is Area 20. The secret runways are outside of Area 20, to the northwest, in the Nellis Air Force Range as is the facility covered by clouds to the northeast of Sandia.

John,

I though that eariler you said Sandia was partially in Area 19. Also, most sources that have any relation to this, including the webside on the Cheshire Airstrip say this is in Area 19.

Is it maybe on the border between Area 19 and Area 20?

Tim

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   

John,

I though that eariler you said Sandia was partially in Area 19. Also, most sources that have any relation to this, including the webside on the Cheshire Airstrip say this is in Area 19.

Is it maybe on the border between Area 19 and Area 20?

Tim

Whoops! Sorry about that. You are correct I did say, and Sandia is in Area 19. Area 19 and 20 are divided by Silent Canyon and I believe that Sandia is below the ground to the east of Silent Canyon. Good catch!

The reason I don't believe that the Cheshire airstrip is in Area 19 is that I belive it is located out on the desert flats, not up on the Pahute Mesa and I believe that the northern border of Pahute Mesa is roughly the northern boundary of Area 19 and 20. I usually work from a current Nellis Range chart but last year I misplaced that chart and I haven't yet started making a new one.

I also work with a Department of Interior Geological Survey Map of Pahute Mesa dated 1984 (1-100,000) which has both a photo and the identically maped area. Both are dry mounted on a piece of foam core about 4 feet by 4 feet square, one just above the other so that it is easy to visually locate various landmarks. I don't like to put marks of any kind on photographs just in case I am covering up some little detail I need later. That is why I use the Nellis Range chart or a Las Vegas Sectional to determine the boundaries of the Pahute Mesa restricted area.

As far as the boundaries of the areas within the Nevada Test Site I have somewhat limited information. Of all the hundred and hundreds of charts and maps I have of Nevada and the test site I was never able to obtain a very detailed NTS area chart. I use one dated 1976. I am sure there are great ones out there I just don't have one.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Whoops! Sorry about that. You are correct I did say, and Sandia is in Area 19. Area 19 and 20 are divided by Silent Canyon and I believe that Sandia is below the ground to the east of Silent Canyon. Good catch!

Hello John,

Sorry, I hope you don`t mind me interrupting your thread. I don`t normally visit this site. I tried to send a U2U to you, but the site won`t let me until I reach 20 posts.

I`ve just been listening to the interview you gave with George Noory on C2C in January I think, along with Richard Hoagland and was very interested to hear you talk about the soul machine on the moon, life on Mars and Venus and the secret space missions.

I think you have an open mind about such subjects, so you might be interested in the following information which I got from a lady calling herself Sharon who said she had met a man from our future. We became good friends last year, but I haven`t had any contact with her since December.

Anyway, the info that was passed onto her from this man (She gave him the nickname Emit Rekkert or Time Trekker backwards) is very similar to what you discussed with George Noory.

Here`s the pertinent info, but I made a homepage of it all.

Thanks for speaking your truth John.

Barry.

www.geocities.com...

1966 Your controllers do not want you to know about the fact that humans went to the mars in 1966 in a covert mission. Of course they were assisted from technologies given... or rather sold to them,(sold for something more precious than dollars).
Most of Mars is inhabited underground. The space technology you see today... e.g. the space station and shuttle craft is window dressing. The real stuff is hidden away in underground chambers... technologies that can whisk you to the moon in an hour or less.
Venus is not the hot smoldering planet you have been taught. It is inhabited and a beautiful place even by your standards.

www.geocities.com...

The Draconian regime joined in the rebellion and inhabited much of the inner earth realms and also the entire inner Luna realm. They tried desperately to work the Grail of Souls, a machine on the surface of Luna, but only the Elohim knew how to operate it. Souls from the Source would still be automatically processed for Earth but the Luciferians had other plans, other designs on it as a soul trapping device. So much hate for the Adamic race simply because their souls are not created by the source but rather emanate from the Source of pure love and thought. All synthetic souls possess this envy.

The controllers in America lusted after landing a man safely on the moon. They knew no such landing was possible with the current technology, even the ones allowed them from the various alien factions. The band of highly radioactive particles would also be a barrier to any foolhardy venturer without adequate protection. The first moon landing was staged for the public. The clandestine and highly secretive controllers made a deal with a race of beings, later to be known as Tall Whites, to "assist" the next moon flights because another faked landing might not be pulled off so nicely as the first. The Tall whites agreed and the next subsequent flights were given outside "alien" assistance. Those Draco- Saurian inhabitants did not like the arrangement but agreed for only a limited number of landings. The controllers made sure that only a primitive technology was allowed to be seen on television. The Tall Whites routinely land their craft in an area outside the Nellis Test Range in Nevada and work clandestinely with high military and civilian officials. This alien race, (Tall Whites) is more advanced than and feared by the so-called "grays" or rather the life forms that control the worker / slave drones called the "grays". The Tall Whites are not the friends of humanity as many believe.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by gfad

For most any real secret job within the Kingdom you have to sign away your "Constitutional Rights" and this is why they call it the "Kingdom". When you sign away these rights it is usually in a non-descript hotel room (at ever changing hotels) on the strip that has, within the past 20 minutes, been electronically 'swept' for your convenience.

Nor are you, a United States citizen, likely to benefit from very many technical discoveries made therein with your money.

Please accept my apologies for inadvertently confusing the issue of where the Sandia Base is.

So you sign the thing, but underscore your signature "without prejudice UCC 1-207." Are they operating under the Uniform Commercial Code and admiralty law, and their smokescreen is to resign rights you already do not have under most all statutory law? At least you have reserved your basic common law rights have you not? Otherwise this is an agreement with the government, or is it a contract with an NGO? Since there is no public notice is the only thing you agree in principle is that your employer can do anything he wants with you without regard to the Constitution?

You always retain your God given rights. The Constitution was put there to insure that governments would be observant of that as a matter of trust. When they violate that, they are no longer a valid government, and the Constitution itself is divided between its granting of their office and their dissolution of observing your rights.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
dang. i just read through this whole thing, alot of information. too much. i think my brain is fried. you know of any bases in CA?

anyhow really interesting read, don't know what i believe about it yet. definately possible though. I think the american population is a bigger threat than anyone else( well can be possibly)

Dan

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Good heavens, you can't recognize sarcasm directed at you very well, can you? Perhaps he grew tired of you playing "gotcha" with him, and sent you "to the moon, Alice", and you fell for it.

John never states no plane hit the Pentagon, in fact, he states one did hit it, so I do not understand why you are not trying to see if you both could be talking about the same plane hitting, and both be correct?

I don't see why both of your stories, or theories, can't be correct, if you look carefully.

Would you be kind enough to provide a link of emergency workers "pulling" passengers from Flt. 77 out of the "plane", please. That would certainly go a long way towards finishing off the theory Flt 77 didn't hit, yes? I'll wait, I'd love to check that off my 911 list.

Thanks in advance!

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   
John,

Geodesic domes I have witnessed at US AFB's housed radar. You're correct, I'm unclear what the problem is with seeing those at a military air facility.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I will be discussing the Sandia secret base tonight in an interview with George Knapp, I-Team, Channel 8 on the 11 oclock news in Las Vegas. Channel 8 has been promo-ing it all day.

I did the interview with George several weeks ago.

There is nothing new or additional than I have told you in this thread except that the transportation to Sandia is by high speed train from below several major hotels on the strip.

This provides additional secrecy to how many work at Sandia.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

John, you mention transportation to Sandia is by high speed train and is beneath several major hotels on the strip.

Are you saying this is where the workers traveling to Sandia make their connections from several of the hotels on the strip or is it that the train only passes beneath several major hotels?

Do you have any idea which major hotels are above the high speed train in Vegas.
Rik Riley

[edit on 8-11-2007 by rikriley]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join