It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS publish fake story.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
ATS you have published a story here www.abovetopsecret.com... reported to be by Joe Vialls. What somebody has wrote completly dumbs down the real story.

I put it to you that you are trying to cover up a very important piece written by the real Joe Vialls, spookily published on 911 1998, 6 years before your story.

www.vialls.com... has a complete list of his publications, i can't find the story you have posted on his site.

What i find is the real piece by Joe "OMEGA - A Trip Down Memory Lane to 9/11/98"

Written as fiction, based on fact
Tesla’s Electromagnetic Pyramids
(And The Later "War on Terror")

Copyright Joe Vialls, 11 September 1998, All Rights Reserved.
www.vialls.com...

in a nutshell

In 1905 physics genius Nikola Tesla submitted his US patent 787,412 which describes “The Art of Transmitting Electrical Energy Through the Natural Mediums”, and includes a design for a series of worldwide generators. It is beyond doubt this patent led to the construction of the “Omega” network of radio transmitters erected around the world between 1963 and 1982, officially for the purpose of global navigation, though navigation is the least important function of the Omega network. Tesla was eloquently misleading in some of his patents and this is probably the ultimate example. Although until recently Omega did offer very-low-frequency navigational services they were only a secondary function: a “security cover” for the network’s real purpose of subtly manipulating the resonant frequency of the earth itself, and the resonant frequency of the earth-to-ionospheric gap. Anyone able to manipulate resonant frequencies between five and fifteen cycles per second, to three decimal places of accuracy, can influence every dynamic electromagnetic activity on the face of the earth and beyond, including global weather patterns, human thought and thus human behaviour. Put simply, Omega is the most powerful integrated global strike and C3i (Command, Control, Communications intelligence) network ever constructed.
u2r2h-documents.blogspot.com...

Can you investigate the source of your fake story.?

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Is this type of disinfo the norm here on ATS and nobody really cares at all?

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I'm not up on what you have posted. However, if you are sure of your sources then perhaps you might want to hit the 'suggestion' button (found in member center) and bring attention to the facts that you have found. Provide a link to this thread. Hope that's helpful.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
That item has been on ATS for years, before ATS became primarily a discussion community. The piece was originally a static HTML page I added that was eventually incorporated into a board thread along with all the other static pages so visitors could discuss it.

I don't honestly see why you felt the need to create a thread and acuse this website of deceit and corruption. It doesn't speak much for your character.

The article is exactly how it was presented to me when I decided to add it here. It is in fact so old I couldn't even begin to think where it originally came from, but in true ATS fashion of giving credit where credit is due, I credited the person named as the author of the document, Joe Vialls.

If the accuracy of the piece is in doubt, why hasn't the author contacted me and complained?

A simple U2U or message to the Suggestion box would have been a much better course of action.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   

If the accuracy of the piece is in doubt, why hasn't the author contacted me and complained?

Because he is dead. www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

[edit on 21-2-2007 by Rotator]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rotator
ATS you have published a story here www.abovetopsecret.com... reported to be by Joe Vialls. What somebody has wrote completly dumbs down the real story.

I'm personally at a loss as to why you believe this is a "fake" story when you admit you can't find anything about it except some offshoot work (or original fictional work). Joe Vialls wrote about this subject many times, in many different venues. Depending on the situation he included more or less details according to how much was required.

He wrote about it in a weekly newspaper called Contact (February 1995 issue to be exact) and the article was called "Code-Name OMEGA - Tesla Technology of the Dangerous Kind!" and he also wrote about it in a paper called The Strategy from Australia.

It's clear he knows a lot about this issue and simply tailored his story as needed for various publishers.

Again, I'm unclear why you would come here with this "it's a fake" approach simply because you couldn't find it on his website.

I see Simon also covered the issue, but I believe the origin was originally from print.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I'm personally at a loss as to why you believe this is a "fake" story when you admit you can't find anything about it except some offshoot work (or original fictional work).

i can find plenty about it, but i can't find the story you post on vialls.com.

In 1998 he writes about the Omega Networks cover story and the real reason for the network. You can find it on the official Joe Vialls site Vialls.com and various other sources.

The story you publish in 2004 reported to be by Joe Vialls has no meat in the sandwich and can be found nowhere except for this site ATS.

For those reasons i believe the ATS story to be fake.

Haste ye back.

[edit on 21-2-2007 by Rotator]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rotator
i can find plenty about it, but i can't find the story you post on vialls.com.

Because it was from a print article. Did I not just finish saying that? And by print, I mean the old kind with paper and ink.

In 1998 he writes about the Omega Networks cover story and the real reason for the network. You can find it on the official Joe Vialls site Vialls.com and various other sources.

He also wrote about Omega in various newspapers around the globe. I'm repeating myself again because you don't seem to understand the implication that he wrote other small story peices based on his ideas. Many of those are not listed on his site.

The story you publish in 2004 reported to be by Joe Vialls has no meat in the sandwich and can be found nowhere except for this site ATS.

Maybe it was for a vegatarian newspaper. Ok, seriously...this is getting old. It was from a print article and was published in it's complete form. It was posted on the internet long before Joe Vialls died. Many years in fact.

I also notice from a site you mention and provided a link for:

Readers are advised to save Joe's articles for in the months and weeks ahead we can expect attempts to remove them. Joe Vialls was one of the foremost independent journalists of his time. In his own unique way his outstanding investigative work made him a thorn in the side of the powers that be.

Why are you trying to have it removed? Hmmm?

For those reasons i believe the ATS story to be fake.

Yes, it's a "no meat" version written for a smaller readership paper and designed to give mainstream readers a taste without putting them over into super conspiracy land. Get the idea?

It's not rocket science to figure out. It was just a small teaser article of it's day. The world still continues to spin.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
We hear it everyday here on ATS "provide us with the source of your info" if you dont provide it your story is regarded as fiction or disinfo.

You seem certain it was printed (paper/ink) but can't remember where you saw it printed about?

Haste ye back.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The article has probably been on ATS for at least 5 or 6 years.

Like many of the articles that are now resided in the Archive section, I can't identify their original locales as in many cases, it is the actual authors who contacted me asking if their work could be accomodated. Additionally, with ATS now coming up to celebrating 10 years online, it is impossible for me to recollect where I first came across some of the oldest pieces of work still stored on the site. For all I know, ATS may be the original and only place this piece of work is located.

You are seeking conspiracy where none exists.

Additionally...

I noticed that you said:

I put it to you that you are trying to cover up a very important piece written by the real Joe Vialls, spookily published on 911 1998, 6 years before your story.

You are quoting a timeframe of 6 years based on the date the story was added to the forums, not originally added to ATS. ATS went up in 1997 and this story may very well have been posted online here around that period as well.

As my friend Zedd also mentioned, it is not uncommon for writers to produce variants of their own articles to suit the requirements of publishers.

I myself have produced numerous versions of my own reports tailored to suit the needs and space available of other websites back in a time before I was solely an "ATS man".

[edit on 21-2-2007 by SimonGray]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MassiveOrigamiRacoon
If it was a printed article as ZeddicusZulZorander has written in his above quote, would you not have also given credit where credit is due (in true ATS fashion) by naming the publication it was printed in as well as the author's name?

As Simon said, it's so old and was put on ATS so long ago...he doesn't remember. It was well before there was things like source crediting as a practice. In fact, it was probably before there was a Terms & Conditions.

I believe it's from a print article because I have researched it before. I know he wrote two variant versions as I mentioned before and i suspect he wrote others.

He wrote about it in a weekly newspaper called Contact (February 1995 issue to be exact) and the article was called "Code-Name OMEGA - Tesla Technology of the Dangerous Kind!" and he also wrote about it in a paper called The Strategy from Australia.

He wanted to get the word out and in some cases the story cut right to it, and other times it danced on the surface...depending on the publication.

We really have answered all the questions as best we can.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Simon/Zed thanks for your replys.

Ok fine he "danced on the surface" to suit his readers.

Two known storys regarding the subject where known when this story was posted on ats, one dances around the story, the other contains the meat

By publishing it here on ATS you repeated the dance for the ATS members when there was no need to do so.

Perhaps you may publish the full story in the future. www.vialls.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The item currently on ATS is the piece for which we have permission to publish, we do not have permission for any other pieces from this author.

Thread closed.

top topics

join