posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 03:28 AM
The question whether or not i would willingly die for a belief, needs clarity.
- Would i die for my Religious beliefs?
- Would i die for my belief in freedom and equality?
- Would i die because i believe i should protect my home?
- Would i die because of Aliens/UFO?
Firstly, its not a question of death, its a question of fighting for a belief knowing you may die.
1) I would NOT die for a Religious belief. fullstop
2) Would i die for my country? Depends on the circumstances. Threat of War, yes. Threat of terrorism, yes. Only something that 'might' harm my
family, friends and damage my home - i would fight on such a level and may expect to be killed.
3) I would fight and die to protect my belief of freedom and equality, yes. Because those who are lucky enough to live where you are free and equal,
will also do the same, because everyone has a mother, father, friends, children and loved ones - any threat to this, will trigger a very hard
4) Would i die because evidence supporting Aliens/UFO as logical is presented to me - my whole understanding of existence is turned upside down and
somehow ill re-spawn, float around in a lower dimension and realize life was simply the womb/egg before the 'true' existence.
NO WAY, because a) the words of another person can be clouded by confusion, an over-imagination, false details, agenda driven, simply made up or
thought as fact due to mental issues. b) Images only if presented by credible known sources, the media, the Gov or a close friend would be considered
evidence c) If correct, death would be a confused cowards way out, someone looking for quick answers d) Why would i die for something outside my here
and now environment? Its not present in any form around me and my curiosity into the subject is not a valid reason.