It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now Miranda says he's the Anti-Christ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
CBS News Story

We've talked about this fella before. Miranda. He was claiming to be Christ. Now he's claiming to also be the Anti-Christ. He has a pretty good following. Read this update on his claims -

Jose Luis de Jesus Miranda is the founder of the "Growing in Grace Ministry" and claimed to be Christ. Now with the Anti-Christ claim, he and his followers around the world are getting '666' tatoos.

(you'd think the anti-christ would know that the REAL number is 616
)

CBS News Story

edited for spelling

[edit on 2/14/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Basically he is saying the same thing that Koresh claimed. Koresh didn't claim to be the "Returned" Jesus Christ... He claimed to be a final "messiah" sent to open the seals of Revelation. It sounds like this guy is trying to propose something similar.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Koresh eh? Wonder if there is an apocolyptic/suicide thing in the works with this fella as well. He sounds like someone who is a serious threat to a lot of people.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Koresh eh? Wonder if there is an apocolyptic/suicide thing in the works with this fella as well. He sounds like someone who is a serious threat to a lot of people.

Well,I am not convinced that the Branch Davidians committed suidcide,but that's beside the point. I don't know much about this Miranda fella... I actually met Koresh personally,so,I can speak on him with a little more authority.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Too bad this isn't like the old days, we would have this guy burned at the stake.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
Too bad this isn't like the old days, we would have this guy burned at the stake.

Or crucified him...

see what I did there, I'm clever

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
so this guy is still a lunatic, what's new?

honestly, anyone and everyone making either claims these days is dismissed for what they are, people with psychotic delusions of grandeur

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sunsetspawn

Originally posted by thehumbleone

Or crucified him...

see what I did there, I'm clever

No, not really.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Oh man, people take this religion crap way to far. At least its good for a laugh.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BallOfPopulation

Oh man, people take this religion crap way to far. At least its good for a laugh.

LOL

True dat brother, true dat!

new topics

top topics

join