It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many times a day, do you over eat?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I just came back from Mr. Gatti's pizza, and god my body's shell has expanded. But it got me thinking, i wonder how many other people do this to themselves. I was sitting there at the end with a whole pizza on my plate and I was full. I wish I could just say no to buffets some times. I am just curious, if anyboyd else overeat's sometimes like me.
so feel free to ignore me and not post me about this.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I do sometimes.

I think it's because I often skip breakfast, and lunch..Then dive into dinner, like it's the last supper.

Worst part is, I live in a town full of all-you-can-eat buffets. Makes it very easy to overeat..pass the tums!

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I don't very often.

I have quite a bit in the past and completely hate that bloated, stuffed feeling you get from overeating, and as a result I've worked to prevent it by stopping when I don't feel hungry any more. Also helps to eat slower and enjoy the food as opposed to wolfing it down and inhaling it, because when you do that it's easy to overeat.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
That I only get 1 single chance a day to eat and I kind of make a pig out of myself. Mainly it all the buffets, i feel like I need to atleast eat $10 worth of food..

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
every damn chance i get.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I don't. Some days, I don't even eat at all. I rarely have more than two meals a day.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
My life laid out:

Breakfast- 8 oz chocolate Royale Slim Fast

Lunch- 8 oz vanilla Slim Fast

Dinner- whatever but try not to overeat. My problem is late late at night when all the good stuff starts calling out my name.
I make another Slim Fast shake and drink it s-l-o-w-l-y

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I only really over eat a couple times a year, like at Christmas dinner and Thanksgiving.
On an average day I eat 7-8 times, but my portions are always small. I find frequent meals keep me going without stuffing myself at the end of the day with a large supper.

Sure, I could stand to lose 5 or 10 pounds, but I have a comfortable body weight thanks to eating a varied diet and everything in moderation.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I get those cravings for this or that just before bed. That is the worst time to eat it all goes straight to you midsection. :shk:

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Just a tip to share, about the 15 minute rule, it really does work. Try it.
No seconds until you've waited for 15 minutes.

I don’t really over eat either, but damned if I don’t make a real pig out of myself in the summer when we have BBQ beef ribs! God I love those things, and my son does too!
A rack of ribs, and a spool of dental floss

Tomatoes out of the garden too…I can eat those all day long in the summer right off the vine
Yum

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Tomatoes are good for you..or at least they are suppose to be. I usually have get in the mood for ice cream just before bed.

top topics

join