It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UFO/ETV as the Diversion of the Abduction Operation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southpaw11

3) I find it interesting that your choice of words brought you to "humans are like sheep...". I concur completely. So does The AH. He calls us "cattle". He denotes the gray as the "ranchhand". They "tend" to the cattle.

I believe that YOU are not alone in that description. I think this is a DEEPLY ROOTED "cry out". And I also know how "silly" that might sound at the outset. You cannot refer to one case and get "truth". If speculate like this about what YOU just said... now we need to wait til 5000 other people can say they've felt the same... THEN and ONLY THEN would we have an "anomoly", no?

See what I mean? It's GENIUS. It's soooo vast.... soooo wide.... It's IMPOSSIBLE for humanity to see the deception from any one vantage point.

That's what I believe.

Well no, those 5,000 other people could easily say they've felt the same way just as easily as they could say they didn't, personal experiences, to an affect, can not be compiled into data. It stands on really no ground...

And as for the use of the term "Sheep" I meant it in a way that one will follow another, then it will cause a chain reaction soon, before you know it, a group is amassed... We can not think for ourselfs, though we like to think so, we can not, we follow everyone else, what someone else is doing we feel we have to do the same, or we feel we want to do that.

3) The part about throwing us into chaos.

Ya know bro... that's exactly what I used to believe... til I started reviewing evidence made available to me in the past 6 months. I thought it would destroy the church... throw us into anarchy, etc...

All the things they WANT YOU TO BELIEVE.

WHAT IF... it would have had precisely the OPPOSITE effect? WHAT IF ... disclosure would mean that the governments of the world would feel underminded... and their authority to CONTROL WOULD BE... if humanity could all of a sudden grasp

COLLECTIVE SOUL.

Could grasp...

ONE.

Could grasp...

LOVE and the INFINITE NATURE of reality... ?

WOW... I sound like a hippie from northern cali... LOL!!!

What if it meant every human could go off world at a snap of a finger? What if it menat every human would all of a sudden understand the fact that their souls are only temporarily in this body... that they were here BEFORE this life... and that they will be here AFTER this life.

Have you ever skydived? If so, remember your firt jump? Kinda scary, no? Apprehensive?

Think about whatever the activity is for YOU. What you tried one time that you were SCARED of... you had to take a LEAP OF FAITH...

What if the rules of engagement say they can't kill us?

There is a very small possibility that chaos will not be brought on to the world, when I say a very small possibility I mean at the very most 5% possibility that will turn out to be the fact. And even if there are people who do accept that, there will be people who do not, and those who don't will not understand fully why those who do accept it... Accept it... And those who do accept it will not understand why those who do not accept it, don't well... accept it... It will come to a matter of disagreement thus bringing arguements, fights, wars, chaos...

By the way, you put up a pretty good discussion, you are the most competent person i've ever had a discussion with for a while...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join