It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UFO/ETV as the Diversion of the Abduction Operation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
In "onto something huge", I just posted a reply... It's become obvious that there's been an oversight...

It's nobody's fault... everybody's doing what they can...

Let's discuss the psychology of the "attack".

When they show up... and let's reference Jim Sparks, just for ease of description... Travis Waltion's not a good example... he got electricuted and was DEAD... THAT is why he was abducted... he was revived... and messed with... then put back...

Derrel Sims and T Walton are very well acquainted. I know that Walton's not had a regression done and does NOT want it done. He recalls about 20 minutes of a 5 day event.

The 20 minutes he DOES remember are terrifying. Why would he want more?

You may not believe this til you go find out for yourself, but when people contact Derrel Sims... he actually warns them off about getting the regression done. He compares it to unlocking Pandora's Box. You can remove the "screensaver"... but you can't put it back.

If WE are going to "attack"... oftentimes we'll create a "diversion" to occupy the attention of the adversary... so as to create the element of "surprise".

If THEY wanted to get YOU to look in another direction... then allowing the "sighting" is a perfect tool for that task, no?

If the little "cattle" sit and ponder the pretty lights in the sky all day... then they will never get to the "meat" of what's really going on til it's WAY too late...

WE, by the way, are the cattle referenced above...

UFO ETV TRIANGLE BALL OF LIGHT

Whatever the delivery system that is chosen that night... for whatever reason it is chosen...

It is seen. It is pondered. It is a distraction. The "attack" comes later, after exhaustion. When a human being sees something they consider to be supernatural... it's plausible to expect the vast majority of them to be "up in the night" that night.

Very interesting.

The UFO as the DIVERSION part of the ABDUCTION OPERATION.

yikes.

mommy.

Mod Edit: CAPS

[edit on 2/14/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
He was too stupid, got too close to the craft, and the accident happened.
He got electrocuted by lighting caused by a accidental discharge due to potential difference between the craft and the land, just like lightning.

They wanted to rescue him, so they took him on board, got his heart pumping again, then gave him a few days to let his system filter his blood of the burned cells.

He got released when they thought he is in good shape enough to survive and didn't need more care.

That's a version I heard from a Great ET researcher, and that's way more plausible than the usual abduction case

I don't know about you, but if you got to the hospital and they have to put tubes so you can breathe and start pumping your chest so your heart can start again, i'm sure this would be also a traumatizing experience, and all that, in an hospital. Don't you see this been a bit similar to what could have happened in the craft while they were trying to save the poor man?

You watch too many movies when you think these beings are here to hurt us.

[edit on 13-2-2007 by tock]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Let's try it this way...

I'm gonna prove my point.

For those of you who have seen UFOs...

How many of you KNOW you had an abduction event that SAME night?

SPEAK UP.

THE REST OF YOU RESERVE JUDGEMENT... please.

Toss the fear out the window. Speak up. IF you sighted a UFO and then had some weird stuff happening...

Weird could be as simple as waking up at 3:30am that night...

Smelling sulfur or burnt matches in the house the next morning...

Finding bruises... punctures... on your body the next morning...

cmon... how can we figure this out if we don't talk about the WHOLE THING. This applies to EVERYBODY that has recall of an event or portion thereof.

Who's gonna go first? Let' hear it...

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   
South paw, there is a simple, very simple, flaw in that little plan of yours, in both of your posts...

1. If aliens were, infact, here to harm us do you not think they would have done it already? I mean get real, if aliens have the technology to travel here they certainly have the technology to destroy us without having to try.

2. You want people to speak up, yet there are those who lie, and often when you sift through the truth tellers and the liars, the truth tellers are often sifted and placed with the liars. We look to disprove every single thing, if the person really did have an unrealistic experience but was infact real, how much damage do you think that person may have inflicted upon them emotionally... People with extraterrestrial experiences are emotionally more vulnerable because when they start telling stories of what happened to them their friends and family begin, at times, to think that he or she may be crazy and often shun them.

Concluding statements:

In my own opinion, the government is working alongside these "aliens" who knows, they have people studying us here, who's to say we don't have people over on their planet, where ever that may be, studying them... The government keeps secrets from their public for a reason, though i don't like it it's true. A person is smart and may be able to handle the news that we are indeed being watched and studied... Yet People as a whole are stupid wild and act like sheep... Basically meaning, informing the general public will throw the world into chaos, now that the peoples suspicions have been confirmed they feel even more insecure and start trying to fend off these aliens. That would anger these aliens and possibly they might consider eradicating us...

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I may be wrong, but I'm sure Travis did have regression or hypnosis done. You can read his account, whcih is not the same as the movie on his website. So it depends on which version you base your theory.

The diversion theory is plausable. I will agree that sightings being reported and talked about is something they (whoever they are) prefer we do. But I think this is craftiness is being applied in other ways.

Rather than trying to get that perfectly clear photo or video, or studying what abductees have regressed, or what is being discussed and disclosed, so we can learn about aliens, we should be paying more attention to the real sources of this information and how it was obtained. Do abductees who report seeing black-eyed grays and being probed and undergoing a spiritual enlightenment, etc, really and truly remember these details without the aid of hypnosis or self hynososi or channelling, meditation, whatever?

For all we know, the hypnotist is leading the subject to recall false details, and worse could be erasing some for the subject to forget, and most effectively be retrieving information that you may appear to have, when you put you hand up and said "I saw a UFO/I floated out of my bed". This is where the diversions may be applied. Consider that people who may contact trained Ufologists, will be coaxed into getting hypnosis by "one of their trained therapists who know all about the phenomenon and it's just best you use one of them".They freely admit this is a "network". My question is: how can we trust the study of what happens during abductions (assuming they do happen) when the "book" has been written by a colllection of abductees who's recollections came from and are reported by a network? Who is really running the show? Govt or aliens ? Or maybe some unknown group we never even consider.

It would make sense for 'them" to have people promoting aliens care, help us, give us things, created us (so we feel gratitude towards them and not our imaginary God, that they made up for us). So rather than us being on opposing teams, and protecting ourselves, we become allied with them. While we're busy making friends with them, being diverted as you suggest, they are busy plotting against us.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
For myself I am allowed to remember many things and if I am allowed to remember I am allowed to share with all of you.

The Grey's do have ability and equipment that can bring someone back to life. I have written about it before. My understanding is they don't use it all that often and only when someone has died unexpectedly and they still needed them.

If Mr. Walton had died and was bought back to life them there was a reason for it and he was still needed here for one reason or another.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaxPineapple
South paw, there is a simple, very simple, flaw in that little plan of yours, in both of your posts...

1. If aliens were, infact, here to harm us do you not think they would have done it already? I mean get real, if aliens have the technology to travel here they certainly have the technology to destroy us without having to try.

2. You want people to speak up, yet there are those who lie, and often when you sift through the truth tellers and the liars, the truth tellers are often sifted and placed with the liars. We look to disprove every single thing, if the person really did have an unrealistic experience but was infact real, how much damage do you think that person may have inflicted upon them emotionally... People with extraterrestrial experiences are emotionally more vulnerable because when they start telling stories of what happened to them their friends and family begin, at times, to think that he or she may be crazy and often shun them.

Concluding statements:

In my own opinion, the government is working alongside these "aliens" who knows, they have people studying us here, who's to say we don't have people over on their planet, where ever that may be, studying them... The government keeps secrets from their public for a reason, though i don't like it it's true. A person is smart and may be able to handle the news that we are indeed being watched and studied... Yet People as a whole are stupid wild and act like sheep... Basically meaning, informing the general public will throw the world into chaos, now that the peoples suspicions have been confirmed they feel even more insecure and start trying to fend off these aliens. That would anger these aliens and possibly they might consider eradicating us...

THESE are VERY well though out arguments. I commend you sincerely. It's a common assessment in circles such as these.

QUESTION 1
NO. I do NOT think they would have done it. I am of the school of thought that there is a "sum" of knowledge to which we must adhere. There is no single reference guide. There is no way of assigning blame and understanding in one location. The deception is BROAD.

One of the documents to which I refer is the King James Version of the Bible. And I only bring this up b/c it tells us to "REFER TO THE ANCIENT KNOWLEDGE TO FIND TRUTH...". It is referring to documentation PRIOR to its OWN existance.

It also states "SEEK AND YE SHALL FIND...". A theory upon which WE ALL are acting every day of our lives, no?

I think one plausible explanation is that the beginning of the Book of Job really DOES tell us the rules of engagement.

I think that "assuming" they'd come and "blow us up" is really a product of YOUR upbringing and my own. I think we ASSUME they would "destroy" us. What if the rules of engagement said "you may not kill him..."?

What then?

BULLET 2
I concur utterly with every word you just wrote. It is traumatic enough. WE need to listen to ALL. Just because my own belief is that "they are here to help" is a screensaver is MY belief. Others have their own.

We are being tested. Our trial is to stand together... no matter what each of us has seen. Our need is to POOL ALL the data... and have the ability to EXAMINE it without JUDGEMENT being cast upon those telling the story.

So I concur. COMPLETELY.

CONCLUDING STATEMENTS
This is very well stated. I believe you have described a PLAUSIBLE permutation.

1) I agree with "alongside" although, I believe the humans working "alongside" ET have ALSO been deceived though. I believe the entities captured at Roswell/Corona were, indeed, MOLES. I believe the testimony of one of the handlers when he stated he "thought we were friends..." yet he was DECEIVED by the little stinkthang... I know WE have mimicked this SAME behavior.

I believe we don't even have ANY idea how much we mimick their behavior in our everyday life as well... The veil is THIN and needs only be FLANKED to be visible...

2) I agree about the government "keeping secrets" and the travesty it is... I also believe the founding fathers WARNED US AGAINST THIS in the Declaration of Independence, and WE have become soooo numb as a consequence of the DNA manipulation compounded by the "evil hand of greed" here on earth...

3) I find it interesting that your choice of words brought you to "humans are like sheep...". I concur completely. So does The AH. He calls us "cattle". He denotes the gray as the "ranchhand". They "tend" to the cattle.

I believe that YOU are not alone in that description. I think this is a DEEPLY ROOTED "cry out". And I also know how "silly" that might sound at the outset. You cannot refer to one case and get "truth". If speculate like this about what YOU just said... now we need to wait til 5000 other people can say they've felt the same... THEN and ONLY THEN would we have an "anomoly", no?

See what I mean? It's GENIUS. It's soooo vast.... soooo wide.... It's IMPOSSIBLE for humanity to see the deception from any one vantage point.

That's what I believe.

3) The part about throwing us into chaos.

Ya know bro... that's exactly what I used to believe... til I started reviewing evidence made available to me in the past 6 months. I thought it would destroy the church... throw us into anarchy, etc...

All the things they WANT YOU TO BELIEVE.

WHAT IF... it would have had precisely the OPPOSITE effect? WHAT IF ... disclosure would mean that the governments of the world would feel underminded... and their authority to CONTROL WOULD BE... if humanity could all of a sudden grasp

COLLECTIVE SOUL.

Could grasp...

ONE.

Could grasp...

LOVE and the INFINITE NATURE of reality... ?

WOW... I sound like a hippie from northern cali... LOL!!!

What if it meant every human could go off world at a snap of a finger? What if it menat every human would all of a sudden understand the fact that their souls are only temporarily in this body... that they were here BEFORE this life... and that they will be here AFTER this life.

Have you ever skydived? If so, remember your firt jump? Kinda scary, no? Apprehensive?

Think about whatever the activity is for YOU. What you tried one time that you were SCARED of... you had to take a LEAP OF FAITH...

What if the rules of engagement say they can't kill us?

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Folks... this is AWESOME!!!

PLEASE!! KEEP POSTING YOUR EXPERIENCES.

The rest of us... let's kick back and take it in, whatayasay?

*psssht* I got a cold one... It's gonna be interesting listening to people tell "my" stories all over again... THAT is the weird part.

When everybody puts their info into the pot... and then we can start crossreferencing those experiences...

THEN and ONLY THEN will be begin to see "congruencies". Then we will be able to see the similarities. THEN people will be able to say ... "now WAIT A MINUTE... THEY told ME they weren't gonna be doing THAT to ANYBODY!!"

See... YOUR events are going to differ from everybody else's to some degree perhaps...

What if they can get right up close to your head... NOTE: YOU WHO HAVE HAD THIS HAPPEN TO YOU - THIS IS WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON... when they do that... they are DOWNLOADING YOUR DATA... memories... feelings... beliefs... FEARS... thoughts... concerns... favorites... nemisis.

That said... let's get back to the testimony...

Again... OUTSTANDING!!!

SPstandingby

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by tock
He was too stupid, got too close to the craft, and the accident happened.
He got electrocuted by lighting caused by a accidental discharge due to potential difference between the craft and the land, just like lightning.

They wanted to rescue him, so they took him on board, got his heart pumping again, then gave him a few days to let his system filter his blood of the burned cells.

He got released when they thought he is in good shape enough to survive and didn't need more care.

That's a version I heard from a Great ET researcher, and that's way more plausible than the usual abduction case

I don't know about you, but if you got to the hospital and they have to put tubes so you can breathe and start pumping your chest so your heart can start again, i'm sure this would be also a traumatizing experience, and all that, in an hospital. Don't you see this been a bit similar to what could have happened in the craft while they were trying to save the poor man?

You watch too many movies when you think these beings are here to hurt us.

[edit on 13-2-2007 by tock]

This is very insightful. This is fact. Travis also had a FIVE DAY event of which he has recall of a mere 20 minutes.

Again... what if the "rules of engagement" say they are not allowed to "kill"? It would make sense that they revive ole rowdy Travis, no?

And I DO agree... this DOES sound like some medical procedures that we are familiar with in our medical industry. No doubt.

Your argument about "too many movies" however, is completely invalid, and here's why...

I have had this discussion many times. Sometimes people move to the 'safety" of stating that these abductees have all seen the same movies... read the same books... etc...

Okay. I say "so what?"

You have GOT to factor in, if you are being TRULY scientific about this, that the makers, writers of the movies... of the books... are ABDUCTEES AS WELL.

It IS a plausible permutation. There's NO WAY to get around that obstacle.

No disrespect intended... b/c I used to think exactly the same thing.

And along those lines... would mind explaining the autism pandemic that's currently going on then?

How did we get to a point where our DNA has been smashed to the point that 1 in every 150 children is born autistic?

Just as an interesting correlation...

SPout

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Far as I know, Darrel Sims is ex CIA. At least initally that's the way they posted him on UFO/EBE documentaries where he was interviewed. He did say long ago appx /93 he was going to catch the EBEs..that's when they go through windows ( not break them) they leave an imprint.

But since then Mr Sims has said little to nothing about his background or his theory about trace markings of EBEs leaving a trail when their doing abductions and, I suppose by chance, coming in through a window. Just what he said -- many moons ago people, it's not me or what I believe shxt, I have limitations of beliefs too.

Dallas

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southpaw11
You have GOT to factor in, if you are being TRULY scientific about this, that the makers, writers of the movies... of the books... are ABDUCTEES AS WELL.

Do you have any links to verify this?

Or is this just speculation on your part?

Seems you are stating it as a fact, but without providing the links to back up this claim.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   

What if they can get right up close to your head... NOTE: YOU WHO HAVE HAD THIS HAPPEN TO YOU - THIS IS WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON... when they do that... they are DOWNLOADING YOUR DATA... memories... feelings... beliefs... FEARS... thoughts... concerns... favorites... nemisis.

SPstandingby

I really enjoy your posts, SouthPaw. You bring a fresh understanding an a desire to explore these occurances and an attempt to find the commanalities that can lead us closer to the truth.

One night a couple of months ago I was sitting at the PC and talking with a friend when I seemed to observe something in my peripherial vision on the left side of my head, near my temple.

It appeared as a black conical shape, much like the older speakers you might see in the rear window area of a car. It seemed to have silver ripply waves in it and it just lurked there for a minute or so. It wasn't scary or anything but the person whom I was talking to suggested it may have been some kind of "scanner"

Just throwing that into the soup.

IA

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32

Do you have any links to verify this?

Or is this just speculation on your part?

Seems you are stating it as a fact, but without providing the links to back up this claim.

True this. Allow me to restate...

...of the books... may very well be ABDUCTEES AS WELL. That is really how that should have been stated.

Appreciate the assist.

SPout

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Beanton has a lot of thouhts on this in his Dulce book.

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

I have been reading this topic (the four corner area and all that is involved there) for the past several days. There is a lot of information out there on various agendas by various groups.

It is safe to say all of the sightings are setting us up for some great event which may be good or not so good. Some of the activity is linked to the persecution of the Jews in Germany and the treatement of the North American Native People.

At this point it isn't a question of whether or not they exist, I believe it is a question of what is the bottom line...what do they want? It looks like there is more than one agenda at work here.

The last chapter in the book is a real eye popper.

Just needed to add...I have seen a UFO in 1968...my Dad and Brother saw the same thing .....It was traveling across the sky at a high level of flight, much faster than a plane, changed to a vertical flight path and streaked up like a meteor in reverse leaving Earth's atmosphere.

[edit on 14-2-2007 by win 52]

[edit on 14-2-2007 by win 52]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

SPstandingby

I really enjoy your posts, SouthPaw. You bring a fresh understanding an a desire to explore these occurances and an attempt to find the commanalities that can lead us closer to the truth.

One night a couple of months ago I was sitting at the PC and talking with a friend when I seemed to observe something in my peripherial vision on the left side of my head, near my temple.

It appeared as a black conical shape, much like the older speakers you might see in the rear window area of a car. It seemed to have silver ripply waves in it and it just lurked there for a minute or so. It wasn't scary or anything but the person whom I was talking to suggested it may have been some kind of "scanner"

Just throwing that into the soup.

IA

Thanks for the plug IA... anytime... I think it's about time we all started casting off this darn veil, waking up, and standing together like PEOPLE DO... We're all good at heart. We've ALL got these incredible experiences to share...

It's hard to listen when the details in someone else's experience may be CONTRARY to your own...

I think it's absurd to think that humanity would fight so... I think it's much more plausible to consider that we may very well have been duped. And that requires a "TEAM" no?

As far as that object goes...

Here's a point to consider. You stated it did not bother you. WHAT IF whomever "launched it" knew this already b/c they had programmed that very acceptance into your brain? Sounds farfetched... sci/fi you might say.

Does it REALLY sound that "sci fi"?

Seratonin. Dopamine. Melatonin. Go research it... better yet... seek out a professional... your choice of "who"... ask them this question:

"If you could alter someone's seratonin, melatonin, and dopamine levels on a whim, what would that mean?"

Their answer? I predict THIS:

"If you can do ALL THAT... YOU OWN THEM."

Then ask THIS:

"can man do that to other men?"

Their answer HAS TO BE:

"YES"

so if WE can dream that up... why would the "super helper techno expert ET dudes" NOT be able to figure that one out LONG before US?

In your case, You were not afraid so it showed up. You were not afraid... and IT knew that...

This is how crazy we must start to allow ourselves to think. If THEY are going to conceal the deception... it's going to have to LOOK CRAZY to rational people... so that they WILL NOT ACCEPT IT even coming from good honest people like you all who are here seeking nothing more than truth...

My 2.

[edit on 14/202/07 by Southpaw11]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
This quote from the book (linked by win52) regarding the OUIJA is interesting, what would be the connection?

"Since about 7:30pm, we had been playing OUIJA at the instigation of Valdez. Just as we were processing the last person, one of Valdez's sons shouted: "Look! Here it comes!"

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Are you talking to me Mechanic 32

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
That statement I just made....like a meteor in reverse.....

I have watched the fantastic meteor showers we have been treated to for the past few years.

One thing that I found strange was that the sightings were better a day or two before the actual event was supposed to take place according to the guidelines for viewing... People might have wanted to rest up the day before, if they were going to watch the heavens all night.(a diversion for what was actually going on?)

Sheesh.....now I am questioning everything that looks a bit odd.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52

Sheesh.....now I am questioning everything that looks a bit odd.

YES. And it's also known as VIGILANCE. A sleepier soul will attempt to dissuade you... it will be labelled as "paranoia".

Tell me...

Are these puncture wounds on my arm the consequence of "paranoia"? Were those lights in the sky last night "paranoia"? Is that dank stench in my home "paranoia"? Was "bigfoot" in my bedroom at age 6 "paranoia"? Are my Irish Bloodlines also prone to "paranoia"? Is the break at my T3 "paranoia"? Is the break at the L5/S1 in the backs of FOUR of my men "paranoia"? Are the watchers that they ALL see in their homes... some of these people operating on different coasts and having NEVER met... are THEY "paranoia" too?

Is the 1/4" x 1/4" SQUARE piece of "schrapnel" in the back of one of my Marines "paranoia"? Considering there's NO entrance wound and NO scarring... would it STILL be "paranoia"?

What about SIX babies ALL dying of massive birth defects ... from men that have NO history of this in their lines... women with NO history of this in their lines...

Yet ALL six men were on a 10 camping trip together just before ALL six wives got pregnant. ALL SIX BABIES DIED.

Is THAT "paranoia"?

One of my men is MISSING ... not ... it's blurry ... he is MISSING four years of his life. Does THAT sound like "paranoia"?

So I say keep up the good work. SEE EVERYTHING. Sort it out later. And what if "everything odd" really DID need to be questioned.

Would THAT be "paranoia"?

SPout

[edit on 14/202/07 by Southpaw11]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
Are you talking to me Mechanic 32

Um, no.

If you notice, I did not quote you; I had quoted SouthPaw11.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join