It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

waking up with a weird rash?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Well i woke up with this weird rash , It's kind of freaky but i dont want to get toooo stressed out about it , So any one please feel free to let me know what you think it is from.

img109.imageshack.us...

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Nothing paranormal...

Actually looks like razor burn.
Could be a skin infection, spider bite.. See your dermatologist.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Could be bed bugs. Seriously. Bedbugs are a type of louse like creature. THey hide in the crevaces of your mattres. They like the dark and at night look for things to suck blood from, which is how they eat. THey are small, flat and teardrop shaped. Dark in color. They are relatively easy to get rid of. Their bite is like a mesquito but with less swelling, and same redness. THey frequently leave bite marks in a track like manner. One next to the other, because at night we move, disturb them and, they re attach leaving a new mark.

Could be, not saying it is though, just trying to add options.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Did you have any particularly strange dreams of aliens whilst you were asleep?
because as soon as I saw your pic the letters U F O jumped out at me...

...you may have been abducted by lil grey folk!!

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Make sure it's not menengitus or something get it checked out, it's easy to look for other explainations don't look into it like some alien abuduction type experience find out, maybe try anti dust mite spray on your bed or buy an anit-alergy duvet. But be safe be sure and check it out, depends if it persists or carrys on.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
when you get home at the end of the day and it's dark out. Turn on the light suddenly and rush over to your bed and check for any bugs crawling around. They like the dark, and won't have time to scurry under stuff if you look quickly enough. you can usually get a view at what bugs there might be, and then get the right bug spray.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Well i did have a dream that night , I dident think it would have any relevence BUT , I dident understand the dream much...

There was like a blue kinda blurry Haze or fog , And it said some thing in german , I know a little german but what was said dident make sense or i just dident understand it...

Some thing like Wir ( we ) Wille ( will ) Notwendigkeit du ( You ) bald ?

I asked one of my friends that knows a little german an he helped me get we will you out of it....

Could any one translate ?

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Definitely go see a doc about it, it looks like staph has set in whatever the cause was. Hope I'm wrong and it's something lightweight.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   
any one translate please?

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by D3C0D3
Some thing like Wir ( we ) Wille ( will ) Notwendigkeit du ( You ) bald ?

I'm getting this, "We will Necessity you".

sanc

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Does the rash tingle, burn or itch? Have any blisters formed?

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
No it was gone by the next night ... I thought for a second maybe i amagined it , But then i thought wait i have a picture ... maybe it was just some stupid bug bite...

But my friend told me it ment some thing like , We will need you , Or we need you.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
And when i did have it , It felt weird , Like a tingly itchy / Cannot stand it feeling.

And right and that location it felt like i had a heart beat there ....

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Go to your doctor with the photo. It sounds like shingles which is a viral infection of nerve endings. Even though the rash has healed the worst part is yet to come if you don't have the proper medication. The effects could last for years and will become very painful with time. Nerve endings rule when it involves pain and infection. Go see your doctor. period. You don't want to mess around with it by waiting. Some cases are lighter than others, and though your case seems to be light I'm sure you would prefer to have no pain, go see your doctor. And stay away from young children until the doctor has made a diagnosis, it could be contagious to them chickenpox wise.

STM

[edit on 18-2-2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I've had carpet burns that look exactly the same, which would make sense if you were moving around in your bed, maybe from a weird dream or something???

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   
all i know is , the thing , What ever it was said that phrase witch means we will need you or some thing like that , then right after that i woke up with that on my leg it and felt almost like it was moving around and itched and stung really bad , It almost had a numbing feeling .

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Bites. Most likely spider. Non-random pattern (as would be seen if it was caused by an allergic reaction or viral/bacterial infection). You have something in your bedding. If this is the first time it has happened it's a spider. If not the first time you probably have bed bugs. Strip your bed and wash all your bedding. flip your mattress as well.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
this happened to my fiance a few weeks ago. it ended up being an allergic reaction to some scented oil that had leaked onto my bed a few days before (we live in seperate houses if you were wondering why it didn't happen earlier)

new topics

top topics

join