It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God bless america..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Originally posted by shizzle5150

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Maybe you don't, but I also don't throw rocks at liberals. Though if I saw Hilary I might be tempted.

I hope you see your point actually proved his point. Extremism indeed. Not every one does it, just the select few.

No, the point was that you said "I would not feel bad to see his truck get dinged for antagonizing the local country folk." If you want to condone that kind of behavior fine. I don't attack hunters and (you can quote me here) it would hurt my feelings to see a bunch of liberals (or anyone for that matter) doing so. My point is that people can be antagonized by another persons freedom of speech. That does not give them the right to act like playground bullies, and yes that applies to both sides of the fence.

Well then the difference between you and me is that I do not feel the need to feel personal pitty or pain over someone elses actions.

My line of thought would be something like this..

Act like a jackass, get treated like a jackass.

What was the purpose of making a film about brining a car painted in bright pink to an area where they KNEW that the local people would not be ... accepting?

Answer: To get a reaction.

They are no better then the local people who tried to attack them.

The difference between me and you is cool, I can't give you a hard time if you don't care about the way other peoples actions make other people look at our country in general. If you don't care how the rest of the world views America thats fine.

"Act like a jackass, get treated like a jackass."

I'm sorry but I would like to believe that the group that was the jackass was "the boys" And yes I know that the guys who do this show are extreme liberals but like you said it was all to get a reaction...

"They are no better then the local people who tried to attack them." Tried?, Tried?? Tried to attack???? well, lets see what the dictionary has to say about that. ATTACK. I know you don't care about how what we (americans) do and what the rest of the world thinks but I, as well as quite a few other patriotic Americans feel differently. And as far as the nascar sucks goes, I think they were probably honest about that. These guys drive the best cars with the up most amount of skill around tracks that believe it or not have right turns! I know thats alot for nascar folks to take in but there is a right and its not getting back on the track from pit road.

If you don't care about how your fellow americans look to the rest of the world I guess you are not alone but, that mentality will only get you so far.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Well, it's too bad that we can no longer view the orignial video. It's been removed.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Here is the vid

<< 1   >>

join