It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cool animatronic & wearable Dino suits video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Not really mythical but this is way cool! Sorry, this one did not imbed either but here is the link.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 9-2-2007 by jbondo]

[edit on 9-2-2007 by jbondo]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
AWESOME !! I want a raptor suit !! imagine running thru the neighborhood with one of those !! people would mess their shorts for sure !!!

Great find jbondo !!

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
AWESOME !! I want a raptor suit !! imagine running thru the neighborhood with one of those !! people would mess their shorts for sure !!!

[nerd]Actually it was a Deinonychus. Raptors were only about as high as your knee and the ones in Jurassic Park were modelled after Deinonychus skeletons[/nerd]

Still they look wickedly cool! What the hell are they from cause I need to watch the show!
They should use something like that in the next Jurassic Park. It'll be a break from all the CG in there nowadays and they always look more real when they are animatronic.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Wow, very nice! They should make a Utahraptor or a Troodontid. Wish these things were around when I was a kid.

Best halloween costume ever, if they went commercial.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by BallOfPopulation
They should make a Utahraptor or a Troodontid. Wish these things were around when I was a kid.

Hell no man, they would've eaten you. No way I would have wanted those around when I was a kid.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420

Originally posted by BallOfPopulation
They should make a Utahraptor or a Troodontid. Wish these things were around when I was a kid.

Hell no man, they would've eaten you. No way I would have wanted those around when I was a kid.

No no, the robotic ones! They use them to put on a show and afterward the kids are allowed to take pictures with them.

[edit on 19-2-2007 by BallOfPopulation]

top topics

join