It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans as ET Food

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
First off I think there has to be a distinct separatism between Aliens and Extraterrestrials.
Aliens being of an origin unknown can refer to many people right here on earth. Hence the term "illegal alien".
Extraterrestrial on the other hand is a being not of this planet. So having said that,being there are probably many different species of extraterrestrial that visit the earth,we are most familiar with grays and greens. Which ever,it is very possible that the ones that aren't depicted in most documented cases,it is the other species that just may very well have a taste for human flesh.
As compared to the other sources of meat on the planet earth,we happen to be the easiest of prey. On the contrary to our level of intelligence that puts us at the top of our food chain,this does not qualify us as being any danger to an advanced race such as those extraterrestrials that we don't hear about.
So therefore I do believe that it is more than possible that we are a food source to ET's.I believe it is down right probable that some of our race has been abducted as a food source for those ET's that have evolved to tolerate human flesh and its microbial environment.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Paranoid much?

With the technology to travel intergalactically and interdimensionally, a race would no doubt have populated nearby galaxies and solar systems. So lets just say the "greys" have a univeral population of 100 trillion. Why would they be interested in 8 billion human beings for food? Oh, and picking them off 1 by 1? Doesn't seem to make much sense to me, but then again im not a crazy person.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chinagua
So therefore I do believe that it is more than possible that we are a food source to ET's.I believe it is down right probable that some of our race has been abducted as a food source for those ET's that have evolved to tolerate human flesh and its microbial environment.

If what you are theorizing is indeed true, I would expect to see huge mass abductions, where the victims do not return.

Think about it.

How much "meat" do you think you can actually get from a human? How many aliens will that feed?

So just based on the math, I would think that your theory is not such a realistic one.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Dr Greer states that ETs are not at all malicious towards the human race.

He states that abductions of people and cows are performed not by ETs but by our own government in an attempt to spread disinformation that ETs are harmful to humans.

I know that some people don't buy this, but Greer makes way more sense to me on this issue than the idea that the Earth is a buffet for ETs.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
There is an old-school punk song about this by Frenzal Rhomb.

It is called "You Are A Knob"

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby
Dr Greer states that ETs are not at all malicious towards the human race.

He states that abductions of people and cows are performed not by ETs but by our own government in an attempt to spread disinformation that ETs are harmful to humans.

I know that some people don't buy this, but Greer makes way more sense to me on this issue than the idea that the Earth is a buffet for ETs.

I agree with you C3hamby, the idea of a buffet just doen't make much sense to me.
From the report of Philip corso, i came to one possible explanation.
The EBEs found in the crashed saucers didn't have stomach.
Which leads me to believe that, some of them probably harvest energy for the cellular activity straight from their environment(vacuum).

If you go deep to the base of everything, there is pure energy. And that energy can probably be rectified or modified to feed the very foundation of the cells.

For human, we have to eat, transform the food into various components that is then transformed again into something else by our body.
I think it would make sense, for advance civilisations to do opposite thing, which is starting from very pure energy, and having your body transmute that into something the cells can just use to function. This would also lead to a perfect consumption and no excrements.

Another thing that they could potentialy use is food creation devices, like in Star trek. Replicators. We have technology on our planet to dematerialize an object and teleport it in another room, I don't see why we couldn't come up with something to transform a pile of junk into an atomic arrangement to create food...

So yeah, that whole, human chain food doesn't makes much sense at all.

[edit on 10-2-2007 by tock]

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
you what, humans...food...ET, get a life, why would they look throughout the universe and pick us humans or more meaty thigns such as whales or elephants?

ill shoot anything that tries to eat me! and ill make sure I taste like crap before they do!

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
i was food for an alien once...damn polish guy tried to eat my leg. i'll tell you. never trust a man named lukash

top topics

join