It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird objects over Sydney Australia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Hey Everyone,

I think I posted a little about this in the O'Hare thread. So now I have all my pictures I thought that I might make a thread about it.

Ok, I'll start at the start. The night of the 4th of Jan I was out side watching the stars (as you do) and I noticed this light appare in the sky. I decided to watch it for a bit and see what it was. After a few seconds it started moving around a little so I rushed in to get my digital camera. I took a few pics of it fully zoomed in and what I saw was this weird snake thing that was constantly moving around and breaking up and re-joining up. The weird thing was that I couldnt see this happening when I was looking through the view finder, I could see it though when I looked at the pictures that I took.

I watched this for more then an hour before I decided to go off. It was from about 9.15 to 10.15 at night. It was very high in the sky and it was pretty bright even so that my eyes hurt after looking at it for a long time.

The next night it wasnt there. But the other night which was the 6th it was out again. I took a few pics of that as well, and even some video (which i am still trying to get off my camera) but unfortunatly I wasnt able to get a good shot of it as it seemed to be moving around a lot. All I could see through that was an orb with a bright center. Apart from the first one that I saw which was roughly in the same position as on the first night there were two others which were spaced out over the sky.

Um, Im pretty sure that they were to the east from where I was, and I am out in North Richmond, Sydney, Australia.

I think thats about all I can think of to say. Im including some pics under this:

Because Im only on dile-up I will wait till I can get to an adsl connection to upload the rest of the pics in full, I've croped these. These were all taken from the second night.

I hope that makes sence and Im sorry for any spelling mistakes.

FM

mod edit: Please read this link-ATTN: Image Size Guidelines

[edit on 8-2-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Hurry up then, these are amazing.
Were they luminous?
There are some pics i have seen......but better to wait for your post....
How long was the duration?etc etc .
Surely looks like a rocket exhaust but why in a circle?
ANy sound?

[edit on 8-2-2007 by bergle]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
They look similar to those of the dragon pictures.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Holy Smoke !!
Those pics are reminescient of the UFO flap in Auckland Christmas 1980 i think it was though it may have been 1978/79. Not quite sure of the year but it was reported by several airline pilots, filmed by Channel 10 news and caught on radar. The offical line it was fishing vessels. Yeah right. Interesting pics. more please !!!

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I think what we're seeing is a point source (star or planet) moving around in the focal plane due to camera shake. from the EXIF data in your image:

Exposure time was 1 second. At ISO 200, I'm surprised it wasn't longer.

Do a test - point the same camera at a bright star, take images, and zoom in. What do you see?

You could provide more information - where in the sky was this phenomenon, in what constellation(s)? Did it keep about the same elevation, or move with the Earth's rotation? How did the brightness compare to the brighter visible stars?

[edit on 8-2-2007 by disownedsky]

[edit on 8-2-2007 by disownedsky]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
hey there,

they look identical to something i saw here in the UK last week,

i will be posting a thread soon with the pics,

thanks

snoopyuk

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
i will try and post more pictures when I can, but because Im only on dile-up I wont be able to post the pics in full till I can get to an adsl connection (next time should be after the weeked).

disownedsky when I took the pictures I was lieing on my back with the view finder right up to my eye. I also took some of them while the camera was rested on top of a table, for that I also used some books to get the angle right.

bergle there was no sound at all and yes they were luminous.

I hope that answers some questions

heres some more pictures, I havent croped these or edited, re-saved them in anyway:

www.imagehosting.com...

www.imagehosting.com...

www.imagehosting.com...

www.imagehosting.com...

www.imagehosting.com...

fm

[edit on 8-2-2007 by funky monk]

[edit on 8-2-2007 by funky monk]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
do you know what also can fly?

Planes

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
They are positioning themselves around the world. This is a very strange phnomenon that is occuring lately with all of these sightings.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
lol what are you guys talking about? It's just some little squiggly lines... we have no idea what they are... What is a picture of a squiggly line going to prove?

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   
nice pics op

and please don't let all those hardcore sceptics and debukers/shills discredit your sighting...real nice pics you got here. i will try to do a few things with your pics...enlarge them, sharpen them etc. i will post here what i found out

edit: typo...

[edit on 9-2-2007 by AgainstSecrecy]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 03:32 AM
link   
wtf are those.

What did the object/light look like as you saw it strictly from your eyes and not the camera or the photos?

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   
ok OP, here are your pics again...i've done a few things on them (not with all of your photos)

i4.tinypic.com...

i6.tinypic.com...

i3.tinypic.com...

i realy dunno what these are...but you made a good catch

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   
thanks heaps AgainstSecrecy, good to have some positive input.

Im going to take some pics of planets that I can see tonight and post my findings. I wonder if its connected with all of the unusual cloud happenings (unusual layering, moving speed, etc...).

There is definatly some weird stuff happening in the world this year.

I have heaps of pics and I will continue to try and get them out.

[edit on 9-2-2007 by funky monk]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by funky monk
thanks heaps AgainstSecrecy, good to have some positive input.

Im going to take some pics of planets that I can see tonight and post my findings. I wonder if its connected with all of the unusual cloud happenings (unusual layering, moving speed, etc...).

There is definatly some weird stuff happening in the world this year.

I have heaps of pics and I will continue to try and get them out.

[edit on 9-2-2007 by funky monk]

yeah, your right. there's something up in space...just look at all those ufo and meteorite sightings. stuff is falling from the sky. and even here in germany, i saw a nice ufo...never saw a ufo, here in germany, before.

but guess what...the hardcore sceptics and hardcore debunkers/shills trying to discredit all this stuff (ballon, venus, sun at night
, candle, swamp gas etc. ). but we, the truthseekers have to resist. we shouldn't allow them to discredit all these things. and just shouting "hoax, fake, liar, weather, ballon etc." without any evidence, brings them nothing...just makes the people angry at the debunkers/sceptics/shills.

but the peolpe shouldn't get angry because of them (cause' that's exactly what they want)...they cannot change or convince them.

so keep cool folks...it's getting harder every day for the debunkers to cover this stuff up

edit: @FM keep posting your evidence/photos...i will try to pick out the pictures that i think are the best ones, and then i will work with them
. and of course i will post the results here.

0.02$

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   
here's another picture from you OP:

i11.tinypic.com...

i also worked with that one...looks realy interesting....

thanks for those pictures...and btw: your olympus X100 is not a bad cam

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   
do you think this could be aurora borealis
could you say it's not?

Excuse my poor english

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkprinc
do you think this could be aurora borealis
could you say it's not?

This is a aurora borealis
www.gorzow.mm.pl...

The pictures from the OP are completly different. Just look at the stuff that i've analyzed and worked on, and you'll be fine.

BTW: Auroras appear in the north and not in australia (south), so much to that.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I'm From South Europe. And i've seen something similar, but it looked like a rope of plazma.(tho it was much bigger that that on the picture) and that was aurora b....

Maybe there is a connection with the so called critters of the atmosphere.

Again excuse my poor english

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkprinc
I'm From South Europe. And i've seen something similar, but it looked like a rope of plazma.(tho it was much bigger that that on the picture) and that was aurora b....

Maybe there is a connection with the so called critters of the atmosphere.

Again excuse my poor english

I've never ever heard of a aurora in southern europe.

and by talking about "south" I meant southpole and areas near by it.. and not Italy, Spain, Portugal, Greece...you name it. A worldmap would be helpfull to you I guess...

Auroras are also called "northern lights" guess why...

I doubt that you are from southern europe...IMO

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join