It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A boeing 757 did hit the two towers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnific
Things can get complicated if one doesn't know the difference between a 757, 767, and a Jetfighter.. Why not reread all post from the start Maverickhunter and see what people say and quote before you asume things that are not right and make people look bad..

I would like to second this motion Maverickhunter because, from the beginning, you have been 'out of the loop'. You make posts trying to make it look like you know whats going on but each post digs your hole you deeper and deeper.

Instead of just apologizing you try to turn your innappropriate comments into a joke.

Let me respectfully suggest that your take Cygnifics suggestion (which I agree with) and go back to the beginning. Let me respectfully assure you that at this point you have very little credibility left here. Thanks for your understanding.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Things can get complicated if one doesn't know the difference between a 757, 767, and a Jetfighter.. Why not reread all post from the start Maverickhunter and see what people say and quote before you asume things that are not right and make people look bad..

I would like to second this motion Maverickhunter because, from the beginning, you have been 'out of the loop'. You make posts trying to make it look like you know whats going on but each post digs your hole you deeper and deeper.

Instead of just apologizing you try to turn your innappropriate comments into a joke.

Let me respectfully suggest that your take Cygnifics suggestion (which I agree with) and go back to the beginning. Let me respectfully assure you that at this point you have very little credibility left here. Thanks for your understanding.

I don't really care. I haven't been joking, and in case you noticed being sarcastic isn't joking. You are just someone typing on my computer telling me I am dumb to me. Why are you saying they are innapropriate?

Are you annoyed by the fact that I am right and you contradict yourself and that you are wrong? Or are you trying to force your opinion on me for the fact that you claim outlandish hoaxes to be true?

If you want me to stop joking, then prepare to be offended.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Hmm?

I didn't say it was a 767, I said when I said that it was a typo.

Stop saying things that I did not say.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
So and what does a c-163 whatever have to do with the topic? I was only talking about the planes that hit the WTC, not which were present, I was inferring that no other planes hit the WTC. Do some reading.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maverickhunter

I didn't say it was a 767, I said when I said that it was a typo.

Stop saying things that I did not say.

You are the one mixing up different types of airplanes and quotes. That's where things went complicated for you, if you had just read back as John Lear said earlier you might have seen the point where it went wrong.

Let me past you a reply you made that was not even a reply to you:

Originally posted by ANOK

Originally posted by st111
Maybe they made a slow approach and hit the juice in the final few moments....
....How do jet fighter display teams make high speed precision maneuvers.There`s no evidence to support they could/couldn`t pull this off. Think about it.

First off a 767 is not a jet fighter. A jet fighter is like a Ferrari formula one race car, a jet airliner is like a bus. Can a bus maneuver and accelerate like a Ferrari?

Take your own advice and think about it, but you'd better get educated on the subject first...

That was a typo. That was an honeset mistake.
I clicked one button to the right of the five when typing that.

So next time, dont blame others for your poor reading skills.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   

So you're attacking me because things went confusing because someone try to attack me because of some error that I typed? how lame is that?

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   

So you're attacking me because things went confusing because someone try to attack me because of some error that I typed? how lame is that?

Didn't know myself or anybody else was attacking you. Anyway, i think you still dont understand, so i just give up and move on..

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Didn't know myself or anybody else was attacking you. Anyway, i think you still dont understand, so i just give up and move on..

I wasn't talking about YOU, but a bunch of people were ganging up on me on John Lear's side specifically because of his specific speech about how I need to "think about my thinking skills" when I made a typo, which I corrected, as I forgot about the circumstances.

I am certain that what I said was understandable to most people and that they know that I was talking about that 757's did crash into the twin towers and that the wreckage was cleared later on, and those people that don't know what happened most likely have seen edited versions of it live, but I was just saying that and Anok assumed that I meant that I thought that he said no planes were present at the time that they hit the twin towers, but I meant that no other planes hit the twin towers, and that wasn't what I was discussing. I wasn't discussing a conspiracy I was just stating how planes did crash into the twin towers.

Of course a plane could crash into the twin towers, it's called skillfully designed psy-ops to send our nation in a panick. If the government did it they trained hijackers themselves. If they used remote controlled planes too many people in the airport would notice a plane without people so and therefore, the people working there would have to be oblivious to the fact that no one entered the came, in order for there to be no one on it.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Alright Johnlear... I am willing to have an honest discussion with you about whether explosives... holograms... or planes were used to hit the twin towers. I was kind of near sighted before and my vision was really blurry when I wore soft contacts so I would like to be given another chance with this discussion... and that you'd listen to me and not "put me on your ignore list"... you can put me on your ignore list but saying that is against the T&C because it violates the rule of where you cannot bash other members.

So Johnlear. Do not tell me that you have ever thought of one thing before that you were so sure of that it was correct... that you thought it was correct... that it ended up turning out to be incorrect. I am just telling you that it all boils down to how fast the building falls down. 9-11 conspiracy theorists say that it fell down because it was in free fall... and that it was building up potential energy for its collapse... we all know it was going a certain speed for it to collapse so that all of the building could collapse.

Plus, do you have links to describe this hologram technology that you claim the military or the CIA has? I know that 9-11 was obviously planned but that do you feel as though the military really planned for it? Or did they prepare for it and they let out their plans and someone else carried out their method of operation?

Anything is possible... I am not faulting you for that Johnlear.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   

I was kind of near sighted before and my vision was really blurry when I wore soft contacts

I am near sighted and with or without contacts, I can easily see the computer moniter right if front me me. I also too wear soft contacts, and they don't blur as easily as hard ones.

MH, you just ruined your credibility with that statement you just made. I am now going to inform you that I will not fight back with whatever negative response you qoute back to me.

Also John has been from the very start trying end fights with you.

[edit on 24-6-2007 by wildcat]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildcat

I was kind of near sighted before and my vision was really blurry when I wore soft contacts

I am near sighted and with or without contacts, I can easily see the computer moniter right if front me me. I also too wear soft contacts, and they don't blur as easily as hard ones.

MH, you just ruined your credibility with that statement you just made. I am now going to inform you that I will not fight back with whatever negative response you qoute back to me.

Also John has been from the very start trying end fights with you.

[edit on 24-6-2007 by wildcat]

Uh? What? I am near sighted and I have 2-20 vision. Don't judge other people for who they are based off a post from a long time ago. The argument was a "people that supported Johnlear" against "people that respected maverickhunter" from what I see.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Maverickhunter

Two conspiracys? its all one organized event so if one is a part of a conspiracy it all is!!

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Maverickhunter

Grow up and wake up, your numb nut goverment would do anything to protect there wealth. Not your people the largest terror oganise gang on the planet is the US goverment, most so called terroise are still just freedom fighters.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Let me geusss , the CF 100 , alien planes that look like boeings , my missel boats I used to rent for training of canadian and Amerikans , they did it not lesbian Al Qaeda .

NO mandy did it with coc aine monies .

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Hi everyone, newbie here- from Australia

And I have a question for John.

John, I happened upon you at You Tube and have been watching a few of your clips there- I'm up to part 2 of John Lear tells all

anyhooo- I'm not right up on 9/11 admittedly but if the panes into the towers were holographs how do you explain the people that died in the planes?

I have read this thread but didnt quite get the answer I was looking for so I registered to ask myself- 3000 or so people died that day- is that taking into account the people on the planes? obviously these people would have relatives? are you saying there were no people on the planes?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Also John

In part 1 of John Lear tells all you mention Bush- the You Tube clip has April 2008 as the date- surely if this were the case you wouldn't have mentioned Bush as his time was up, and McCain was running for the Repugs?

Does that mean you filmed the clip at an earlier date and it went onto You Tube in April 2008?

TIA if you do come here and answer my questions!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Watch this video that completely debunks the official theory of the plane that hit the Pentagon.

www.citizeninvestigationteam.com...

[edit on 10/7/09 by jonesy68]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
No plane Hit the Towers, No plane hit the Pentagon. Enough said.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
If the government didnt hijack all the camera footage that recorded the pentagon getting hit,we wouldnt have to be discussing it on a website.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jonesy68

Never seen that video.Im gonna have to watch it when I have more time.Thanks for the post

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join