It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Murdering The Free Mind With Papercuts...Astronauts, The War On Terror, Hitler...and YOU!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
You know after reflecting on life for 33 years I've figured out a lot about the way things seem to be heading in the world of terra firma we call Earth and the citizenry in all the nations around the globe. I've quite literally read so many books in My lifetime just simply because I could. No one forced Me to read as a child, it was just something to do in order to be the person I am today with the desire to be smarter. Well, as the saying goes, stupid is as stupid does. I am not a stupid person by far in My opinion.

Killing you with papercuts is the emphasis on how much people in society today absolutely hate paperwork. I hate paperwork, you hate paperwork, grandma and grandpa hated paperwork, the next door neighbor hates paperwork. I do not remember the book I read about this but around the turn of the century the world of politics noticed a thing or two about its citizens. The world's citizens really and truly hate paperwork. They can't stand it, they don't want, and they will go to extremes to avoid it.

I am the perfect example of that. I would much rather type this post here than to sit and write free hand on pieces of paper. For those of you who don't know what free hand is...it's to actually take out a sheet of paper and a pen or pencil and write a letter. Oh My God...what is that you say?Writing a letter or filling out paperwork is something society wants to avoid. The politicians, the powerbrokers, and bankers, and the big wigs know that. The unfortunate thing is, is that they have taken advantage of our free thoughts of the hatred of paperwork and used it against us.

The biochip is where this all heading. If you had a stack of 150 sheets of paper to fill out for a background check or a simple biochip the size of a grain of rice that could quite simply be injected into your skin at the doctors office, which would you pick? The question is with accepting this biochip what are you truly gaining? Are you gaining from the lack writers cramp and no broken pencils or are you losing something?

What I see and you may or may not agree with this is that you are losing total freedom. The example of the Astronaut who just turned and became a major media spectacle comes to mind. The woman quite simply flipped her lid. She went out of her way to travel thousands of miles in order to potentially kill someone because of a love triangle. The thing that most people might not focus on is that during the duration of the "pre-trial" for the bail hearing the prosecutor made the comment that she will be fixed with a GPS tracking device which tells the victim that she is back in the state of Florida.

Spychips : How Major Corporations And Government Plan To Track Your Every Move With RFID

The RFID tag is an example of the biochip which will is a GPS tracking device. RFID is a Radio Frequency Identification Device. This is in order to give peace of mind to the woman who became the victim. Peace of mind is something Americans seem to want so bad that they are willing to give up their physcial freedoms and their rights. I know it's not just Americans that appreciate peace of mind and they will one of the groups of citiznes I emphasize them in this post. Freedom of the peace of mind is something that society has taken for granted.

Adolf Hitler, the Third Reich, and the citizens of Germany are a prime example of this threat to peace of mind. Hitler took the Jews and made them a monster to the citizens of Germany. The problem is how exactly did he track them down. Well, I've got a link to a book you should read which will help you understand how he did it. IBM And The Holocaust

You can read the book or not, it's your choice. It will however show you how Hitler tracked down the Jews using the census, IBM, and the mind of his people against them. A simple census can do so much. It tells you things selected things about a person that you ask and they know what to see about you as a citizen.

Hitler used conditioning of the mind or the refocus of the mind's eye to show the citizens of Germany an "evil" throughout their land. Germany right before the beginning of World War II was in the midst of a financial strain because of World War I. The citizens were incredibly difficult to control but Hitler had the ultimate control. The control of their minds through conditioning.

The Manipulated Mind : Brainwashing, Conditioning, and Indoctrination

Another book you can read, if you so choose to. I'm not twisting your arm in any way. I am presenting the opportunity to you is all. See if I were manipulating you I would not tell you things like "it's your choice" or any of this. I am only presenting to you a way of seeing through all the smoke and mirrors the powers that be are using in order to manipulate your mind.

How does this all tie in The War On Terror you might ask? Well, I know all of you have seen the apparent quote from Caesar about the drums of war.

"Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind. And when the drums of war reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has 'closed', the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and blinded by patriotism, will offer up all their rights unto the leader and gladly so. How do I know? For this is what I have done. AND I AM CAESAR." -Julius Caesar

Well, when we are presented with the "ultimate threat" of a terrorist action people seem to not think about the positives and the negatives. The positives of the War On Terror is that it is tracking down people like Saddam Hussein, Osama bin Laden and you. Oh? Did I put you in there? Of course I did. Wait one damn minute. I just said tracking you and you are not exactly happy about that are you? Well, as the saying goes "if you haven't done anything wrong, then it shouldn't bother you" correct?

Well, the same goes in reverse. If I haven't done anything wrong, why should it bother you? I have done nothing wrong and I see no reason to be tracked via credit card, cell phone, OnStar, online transactions from purchases to posting on website forums like this one, or by GPS, or a biochip.

My thoughts on all of this is that the people who are doing all these things, from corporations to government agencies, is that they are attempting to get you to accept slavery of not only the body but slavery of the mind and ultimately your soul.

The way that I see this is that the ultimate control comes first from the mind, then the thought, then the body, then the soul which is in essence within the shell of your body. You can not however control the soul within the body. Did you know that if someone kills you, in the spiritual world and the with the voice of the Universe that you can inhabit their body? So your soul can float in free space to go to where it wants after your dead. So, if someone kills you then you have the right to take them over spiritually.

So if I am killed later in life I am not afraid of it because I quite simply know that I have the universal right to do what I need to do to survive. My soul will know what to do in order to carry on all of what I want to achieve in this life. I am a warrior not only of body, but by mind, and soul and I am fighting for you. Your freedom of thought, your freedom of choice, your freedom of movement. The Amazing Power Of Deliberate Intent : Living The Art Of Allowing

[edit on 7-2-2007 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The problem with the majority of what I said is that the American public has allowed these things to go on knowingly. Not because they knew it conciously, but subconciously. People always figure these things out, hence websites like this one, but they so rarely tend to verbalize it because of they do, it becomes real to them and then they have to do something about it.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
The problem with the majority of what I said is that the American public has allowed these things to go on knowingly. Not because they knew it conciously, but subconciously. People always figure these things out, hence websites like this one, but they so rarely tend to verbalize it because of they do, it becomes real to them and then they have to do something about it.

If you knew something was happening and let it continue to go on, are you not responsible for the end result through your inaction or unwillingness to confront those who are doing them?

I believe so. I'm not talking about buying guns, ammo, and plastic explosives. I am however talking about doing your civic duty and confronting these War Monger's on their own battelfield, the politicial arena.

[url=http://rcm-uk.amazon.co.uk/e/cm?t=abotopsec-21&o=2&p=8&l=as1&asins=1904048846&fc1=000000&IS2=1

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I guess I have never thought about paperwork in the sense illustrated here. I have known about the RFID and the dangers of big brother knowing your every step, and with this, the obvious next step is for the propaganda machine to start brainwashing us about how this would be beneficial.

If we all had RFID: paperwork would be easier, background checks would be quicker, items could be bought and sold faster, criminals could be IDed and caught more efficiently, identity theft would be all but a memory, and many aspects of our daily life (keys, passwords etc) would be drastically more effective. All this for the price of our freedom.

People will stand up FOR this when the propaganda settles in, and as the OP said Paperwork (though something I forgot to add until this post) is one of the many reasons to stand for it.

I can see bumper stickers in the future with slogans like "If we don't get RFID, the Terrorists Win" and "Concerned Mothers for RFID".

The government will know your ethnicity, sexual preference, financial records, memberships, religious preference, school grades, assets, credit card information, travel record, exact physical location, weapon ownership information, relationships, and genetic information. Since the government knows this, the ability to fight crime (or Terror as they say) would be greatly increased, but the same argument could be made for giving everyone a numbered cage in a universal prison system.

What will the government do if they know all of this? I think 'What couldn't they do?" is a more appropriate question.

"A government is the most dangerous threat to man's rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims. "
Ayn Rand

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DINSTAAR
I guess I have never thought about paperwork in the sense illustrated here. I have known about the RFID and the dangers of big brother knowing your every step, and with this, the obvious next step is for the propaganda machine to start brainwashing us about how this would be beneficial.

If we all had RFID: paperwork would be easier, background checks would be quicker, items could be bought and sold faster, criminals could be IDed and caught more efficiently, identity theft would be all but a memory, and many aspects of our daily life (keys, passwords etc) would be drastically more effective. All this for the price of our freedom.

People will stand up FOR this when the propaganda settles in, and as the OP said Paperwork (though something I forgot to add until this post) is one of the many reasons to stand for it.

I can see bumper stickers in the future with slogans like "If we don't get RFID, the Terrorists Win" and "Concerned Mothers for RFID".

The government will know your ethnicity, sexual preference, financial records, memberships, religious preference, school grades, assets, credit card information, travel record, exact physical location, weapon ownership information, relationships, and genetic information. Since the government knows this, the ability to fight crime (or Terror as they say) would be greatly increased, but the same argument could be made for giving everyone a numbered cage in a universal prison system.

What will the government do if they know all of this? I think 'What couldn't they do?" is a more appropriate question.

"A government is the most dangerous threat to man's rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims. "
Ayn Rand

Woah, when I talked to you in chat and gave you the link, I thought it was cool but from reading your post here, I see you see it easily enough. What this essentially does is to give an automatic census through every "turnstile" and "checkpoint" that will later be installed and like you stated, all the information will be available at all times to the government.

Yes, these things can be for the betterment of mankind, to stop terrorists, but how do you stop a government from abusing this system? Trust them?

I think not. The government has proven time and again that it is not trustworthy through examples of history. There needs to be extremely strong checks and balance by the CITIZENS over what the government can and can not do. I am not talking about voting and letter writing. That's old hat and can see side-stepped as exampled by George W Bush being installed in the White House by the Supreme Court. no, I'm not a Gore fan.

I'm not in favor of any politician. They're all paid liars.

Some are just better than others.

Propaganda mixed with illusion are their tools, and the gullibility of the masses.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I'm not in favor of any politician. They're all paid liars.

Some are just better than others.

The saddest part is that we pay them to lie to us. Plus they take a bunch of our money and spend it on crap we don't need.

I know you are not likely from Ohio but the Buckeye Institute gives some good examples of government waste in its annual PIGLET REPORT. I would suggest glancing over that. It is interesting to see how much money a state with one of the worst economies in the nation likes to waste.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   

"Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind. And when the drums of war reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has 'closed', the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and blinded by patriotism, will offer up all their rights unto the leader and gladly so. How do I know? For this is what I have done. AND I AM CAESAR." -Julius Caesar

That is exactly what the American government has done. Time and time again.
I really don't think there is any way of stopping any of this control of our fates our inevitable. We are a slave race we are trapped in life as we are in work, jobs.
We work for the government we are their capital gain no if's an's or butts.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Is this what you really think? If so I feel empathy for you in your world and environment. I belong to no one and as far as I am concerned will not be someone's property. That's one of the things I emphasize in a relationship let alone in life. I am a free-spirited human being and while I have beliefs and morals I still make My own decisions whether someone else agrees with them or not.

I have My own set of policies, procedures, and protocols in life. No one else dictates to Me what I will and will not do. I belong within society but at the same I have the right to disagree with that society and its ignorances. What I say and do affects people only in so much as they allow that to affect them. People in general do not like "being owned" per se and they know that while the government can tell them what to do through the laws of governing body that they have every right to disagree with those laws and that there are ways to change those laws and that the government does not own them.

No one person owns another with the exception of slavery which is abominable in itself. Anyone who owns someone or wants to own someone has seriously misguided perceptions on reality and should get checked out by a psychologist for control issues.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Man do I ever hate paperwork!!!

I have a assistant manager and I make him do it.
I tell him it's good for him.

Roper

new topics

top topics

join