It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost... Demon.. I dont know what it is

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Well... I was at my girlfriends.. and her and her 8 year old cousin are talking. next thing i know she's crying... i thought she might have brought up some heartbreaking past.... but that wasn't it. her cousin walks in, and shuts the door. not even a minute later she's screaming at the top of her lungs... and banging on the door. and we couldn't get in. I jumped the backyard wall and the sliding door glass was open, which is weird cause i locked and shut it earlier that day. I saw what you would call a 'shadow person' staring at her... the only diffrence in this one than others that i have thought to myself i have seen is that it had eyes... but they weren't just glowing red. they looked normal... then it changed... like flickered to eyes crying blood.. then just red cat eyes... she started panicking.. and when i noticed it, it simply poofed away. i let my gf in the house... and the little girl started screaming again... and kicking.. begging for us to turn on the lights even though they were on. my gf ran upstairs.. for reasons still unknown... and had the same fit. i saw the shadow person kneeling next to her.. and it faded away. my gf was acting weird then... completly diffrent. she seemed heartless.. and threatined to harm us. she had a small kitchen knife in her hand.. ended up passing out after me yelling at her.. and woke up crying and no idea with whats going on. all she knew was that her cousin was terrified of her.. and that i looked terrified.. i asked her wat was going on.. and they said that both of em have been seeing a ghost recently that called him self the 'b-man' (im afraid to use the name cause of the reason coming up) and if they mentioned his name, he'd hurt them twice as much. I was thinking that this seemed more like a demon rather than a typical ghost... i dont know though. I do know I was feeling a little paranoid in their house before the incident happened.. but said nothing. and even heard noises from upstairs even though noone was there. I have been shooken up and still am a bit. they told me now that i know their story i might experience something with the 'b man' (they made a horror movie with the title.. starts with b ends in man) you get it... I was terrified to sleep... and yea... I dont know where else to type this out or tell to without people thinking im psycho along with my gf and her cousin. my gf said she's been seeing it since 5 and thats when her little cousin started seeing it. her psychiatrist. counselor. watever.. told her it was just a phase and she'd grow outta it over time.. but she didnt. any advice? (( nothing seems to work... dont bring religion.. blessing..ect into advice... it hasn't helped at all.. and this.. thing definately means harm..)

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
B - man... still haven't figured out it's name... unless it is a famous caped crime fighter that lives in a B - cave?

Jokes aside, it does sound like you are dealing with something more demonic than spiritual. I really have no experience in that field, so i will leave giving advice to other members of the board.

Most logical, and best bet at the moment would probably to get the girlfriend and cousin out of the house. Stay at a relatives place for a while.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Poltergeist...if this thing seems to have been following this girl for so long and you've tried all the religious ideas, your last resort is most likely some type of spell from a witch or something. Honestly the more they let this demon run their lives the stronger it will get...
But if you do not believe in any religious ideas..Jesus did say demons come back 7 times stronger. So good luck man........

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
boogeyman right? hmmm..strange has your g/f or cousin or anyone in the family have ever been involved in witchcraft or is there any possiblity of family enemies involved in it?

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Ok.
so i hope i can add alittle relief in your life with this explanation.

I say, we live in a #ed up world, where nobody is safe from nothing, or anything, or from the omniscient.

Is this spirit the ipedimy of the lonely male who only wanted a girl friend, who died lonely and whose soul is destined to search the earth for a human lover.

He returns, and hes physical, is it not a double person phycotic expereince, or is it physical

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
My explanation continues

With my conspiritorial studies combined with nieve natural intution(and bad spelling)ive deduced this developing theory on cases like these. The reason i search for an awnser like this concerning ghostd and supernatural, is because other wise id be scared to death.

Evil does not "naturally" occur in the form of satan, or ghosts, monsters, aliens or terrorists.

Evil in the form of shadows, sounds, movement, visions dreams, images, floating, recordings, supra natural, must therfor be explained as non natural occurances.

Non natural- that which can not exsist with out first the exsitense of humans

Humans are responsible for such evil exsistence

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Ill continue.

The fact that your girl friend has been seeing this scince she was 5 also makes things easier. Its not a knew phenomanon of a young women having these expereinces with such an intense spirit, which takes away credibility. For example. If you have a 25 year old women all of a sudden having occurances with a ghost like that, thats a weird phenomana, but having these experiences since childhood helps to solve the mystery.

Evil dosnt exsist naturally, but it exsists, and therfor we have to deal with it.
And so here where the conspiracy comes into it.....evils man made

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
evils man made

Not to bring religion into this, but theirs no point in leaving it out, religion "patented" evil, so if we dont mention them, they'll sue.

Anyways, the main source of the exsistence of evil is man made, and i believe in you case as well.
You would ask about how it was man made, and thats a very complex question, but you dont even need to look past a classic horror movie to at least begin to awnser.

And the gods of earth; olympus, eros, loyola, naploean, and mithra and the many others
have unconsiously and brillantly imposed evil upon our human race. And to grasp why, is like trying to explain the exsistense of god, but they do it with the most incredible means, and incorporate the most futurist technologies combined with the most advanced chemical research, with a futuistic netwerk of collaborations for growth and power. To control our temporal power. With the penetration of any barrier; space, time sound, and metaphysical, these gods will abuse us, like they are doing to your girlfriend.
They will send a hallucination to scrare her, via, thier complex satalite technologies, where space is nothing, and imagery is everything
the gods are powerful allright, but we as a morally naturally unevil human race, are more powerful. So stand up against this B man, and attempt to understand you and yourgirls true selves. And then keep the sharing

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by epeorus
evils man made

And the gods of earth; olympus, eros, loyola, naploean, and mithra and the many others
have unconsiously and brillantly imposed evil upon our human race.

so evil is man made, but the gods of earth imposed it on the human race?

clarify.

and incorporate the most futurist technologies combined with the most advanced chemical research, with a futuistic netwerk of collaborations for growth and power.

so the gods power lies in technology that we have recently created in the last 50 years?

clarify.

To control our temporal power. With the penetration of any barrier; space, time sound, and metaphysical, these gods will abuse us, like they are doing to your girlfriend.

temporal power? if they can transend time as you've suggested, then what use is temporal power to them? their gods are they not? did they not create such power with tthe birth of humanity?

clarify. please.

They will send a hallucination to scrare her, via, thier complex satalite technologies, where space is nothing, and imagery is everything
the gods are powerful allright, but we as a morally naturally unevil human race, are more powerful.

so using their satelites and whatnot, they've sent hallucinations into the brain of an 8 year old and another girl and her boyfriend? why? what would that accomplish? These gods are so powerful as to transend the barriers of time yet we humans are stronger then they? confused is more like it...

So stand up against this B man, and attempt to understand you and yourgirls true selves. And then keep the sharing

and what if this boogyman is real and offers a real threat? what good will searching ones true self really provide?

Not only was this post hard to read, but it made no sense.

CLARIFY, CLARIFY, CLARIFY!

to the op of this post, someone mentioned moving the girls to a safe location, i say try taht first. afterwards research how to clense a house and a person. by whatever spiritaulity or faith or religion you choose. hell try em all.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
well... she moves around.. alot. She's been moving from relative to relative. Anyone she says she tells like i said before.. would have bad experiences.. So far.. I haven't seen anything except a shadow watching me from time to time outside.. when im checking mail.. or skateboarding. I wont mention it to her that I've seen it... I saw it near a stopsign on our street.. and I looked at it but didnt want to worry em... they walk back outside (were getting drinks from the house) and not even a minute later.. the little cousin was staring at the exact spot i was.. and my gf... we walked around.. and EVERY house we passed.. we could see a shadow in the window.. i noticed it first.. again.. and ignored it. next thing you know... my gf's lookig at every window.. and shaking terribly.. til the point where we take off running..

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I know this story seems incredibly unbelievable.. its like a freakin horror movie to put it honestly. My gf was crying and didnt want to tell me what was wrong and thats exactly what she told me.. 'its like a damn horror movie' and kept crying... it was later that night I found out about this 'boogey...ect' (still dont wanna say the name completly) and truthfully. It is... its something you'd expect on the freakin exorcist... it was like my gf was possessed for the moment.. It was either that, or a split personality... annnnd her cousin kept screaming that 'he got her' apparently his weird eyes seem to draw their attention, and he hypnotizes them. thats the best I can put it... they dont remember anything after staring into its eyes... I've seen its eyes.. but Im not drawn to it. Im afraid of the figure all together.. and I can 'feel' it trying to get my attention to its eyes.. but I haven't looked and refuse to... But, unlike other 'shadow people' threads.. or my own experiences.. as much as I have seen it these last two days.. I can't describe it in anyway.. except that its a very very dark shadow... It doesn't care to be seen either apparently, and it also seems like only people who know about it can see him... I've had my share of ghost stories.. and shadow people.. but this by far is the most terrifying. I have trouble even being around the dark now.. (and Im 18) I get paranoid before sleeping. I dont know too much more about this, and Im going to post my experiences with it as it last... but yes..
moving doesn't seem to help.. it follows the family, and probably me too now. I haven't gotten all weird after looking at him like my gf did... but Im terrified, theres always that chance.

Well I'll keep updating you guys..
I dont know if their are any similair stories to a demonic shadow or whatever you wanna call it... but if there is. let me know... I'd really like to read on it. something with a bit more of a physical experience, and not just a sightning and thinking that its evil because it isn't normal.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Does your gf bring any old objects with her when she moves? family heirlooms?

has she dabbled in the occult? done a spoof sayonce and gotten any results? who saw it first? the cousin or your gf?

Has any of her family seen this thing? or dabbled in the occult? died strange deaths?

If you can talk to it, try it. see what it wants. whats its here. who it REALLY is.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
not cults that i know of.. she's been seeing it since age of 5. her cousin is 8 now and has been seeing it since 5. and her mother has seen it too... but thats all i know of + her ex.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
not cults, occult. but that seems to be a moot point.

so yoru gf was the first to see it. but the mother has seen it too? did the mother see it before the daughter?

Anything significant happen to your gf at the age of 5? death in the family or something of the likes?

what about drugs? are you or they on any medication? use anything recreationally?

[edit on 7-2-2007 by InSpiteOf]

you say shes seeing a coucelor? for what exact? who made her go?

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf
not cults, occult. but that seems to be a moot point.

so yoru gf was the first to see it. but the mother has seen it too? did the mother see it before the daughter?

Anything significant happen to your gf at the age of 5? death in the family or something of the likes?

what about drugs? are you or they on any medication? use anything recreationally?

you say shes seeing a coucelor? for what exact? who made her go?

The mother saw it a few times after she mentioned it to her.... We weren't on any Drugs..... lol. no medication at all. And as far as I know, nothing happened at age 5.
Her mother thought she was dellusional... sent her to a counselor... they said it was a childhood phase... and she'd out grow it.. but she still see's it. same with her little cousin. Its really weird and creepy. =\

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Going by your name and the fact that you don't want to bring religion into the conversation make me suspect that you don't believe in God. OK, I can go with that. What does worry me though is that you believe in evil. They both go hand in hand I'm afraid.
You say that you have done the religion thing but it didn't work. What exactly did you do?
I'm not here to bible bash or anything like that, but I have had some experiance with paranormal things that go bump in the night and strange forces that can't be explained.
Believe me, a priest is the way to go on this one if you are totally convinced that this is real and not a mental problem.
It can be sorted but but you will have to rely on other peoples faith and not your own.
My wife and I have dealt with these thing before and SHE IS A PRIEST.
I really do hope you can sort this one out.
All the best.
John.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jon1
Going by your name and the fact that you don't want to bring religion into the conversation make me suspect that you don't believe in God. OK, I can go with that. What does worry me though is that you believe in evil. They both go hand in hand I'm afraid.
You say that you have done the religion thing but it didn't work. What exactly did you do?
I'm not here to bible bash or anything like that, but I have had some experiance with paranormal things that go bump in the night and strange forces that can't be explained.
Believe me, a priest is the way to go on this one if you are totally convinced that this is real and not a mental problem.
It can be sorted but but you will have to rely on other peoples faith and not your own.
My wife and I have dealt with these thing before and SHE IS A PRIEST.
I really do hope you can sort this one out.
All the best.
John.

I didnt do anything. Her family are very religious. Tried to get the house blessed, I wouldn't say Im aethiest.. but I dont have a religion. I believe in god, but I dont worship. That isn't the point. Its just extremly weird, and I have never had anything like this kind of thing happen to me before. Not by a long shot. and as for the name, I love vampires. =] thats that. lol. But yes.. I dont know what else to say about this 'ghost' this is all I know. and Nothing else has happened other than when Im with her, it follows us.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Sorry I can't help more but I think finding someone to talk to that knows about these things will be easier said than done.
I am convinced though that it is a spiritual person you need to speak to.
Whatever happens, I hope it soon comes to a conclusion.
John

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
It coulsn't hurt.. thanks for the advice jon.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Well i'm agnostic so i can accept most views. I believe it's possible that places like churches can be very.....for the lack of a better word "safe" or protected because of the amount of positive things that happen there. People praying etc for good things to happen.

So my question is have you gone to a church, sat there and seen if you are bothered anymore? If not then maybe that's becuase a kind of energy protects you.

If this case is true it's intriguing. I will say though that now you are obsessing about it then it can simply get worse. Either becuase it's an almost contagious mental state or because the being feeds of the terror, or negative energy.

Anyone who has ever worked in a place with mentally disturbed people will know that it can sometimes almost seem like something you can contract. I worked at a half way home for people like this for around a year, i know several people who didn't last more than a month becuase they felt like they were going insane.

The reason i bring that up is because maybe you picked up on the fear that your girlfriend and her cousin were feeling. I am not saying you are all mentally disturbed, but a childs terror can be very disturbing and effect people.

EDIT

The fact that everyone seems to see after being told really does seem to suggest it's a psychological thing, People are very suggestible afterall. Why would a ghost/demon/negative energy only work on people who have been told it exists? It reminds me of hearing noises after telling ghost stories all night as a kid. Every noise becomes more significant, and even the shadows can seem more alive, it's just what happens when you put someone into a certain state.

[edit on 9-2-2007 by ImaginaryReality1984]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join