It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost... Demon.. I dont know what it is

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by epeorus
With my conspiritorial studies combined with nieve natural intution(and bad spelling)ive deduced this developing theory on cases like these.

Dude!

This sentence was the best all day! I laughed out loud it was so funny! At least you are AWARE your spelling is atrocious.

Thank you for making a joke at yourself because laughter IS the best medicine even when you aren't ill.

p.s.
they say God can't spell worth a f#@k so you are in excellent company! And with a name like Mephistopheles you just gotta know Satan wins every damn spelling bee in heaven and hell, both!

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Demented Vampire
Hello, well i dont think your crazy or any thing at all tho i dont really think this is a Demon presay

The word demon is used to describe so many things that are not really demons at all its just a genreal term used to describe some thing evil and unknown.

There whould be Hunderds of ways to get this "Shadow figure" away from you known as the B-man lots invole Magic tho. Not sure how you are on that topic of things Blessings exocirsums are not going to work here becuase this thing this entiy works for the same god.

If i can understand this more from talking to you i whould very much so like it.
As a Example i whould like to use this.

As i walked home one night i got this feeling that some thing may be looking at me some thing may be following me so as i turn i see a "shadow Form" of a "being" but when stareing at its exact spot nothing is there so i start to walk again only to feel is again this time from many diractions at once.

let me ask you and please answear honestly. Your G/f the Cusion and you. What are your Family ties do you have magic in them have people in yoru past tryed to summon things far more powerful then them selfs if you will Black magic or Satanist things to just Label things to make it easyer to understand what i am asking of you.

I await your answears and maybe with i can help you

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
DementedVampire,

I have expirienced demonic attacks since childhood. I understand what you and your girlfriend are going through. My experience wasn't the same demon that is tormenting you but a demon is a demon and they all mean harm. The only thing that help me was God. I know you believe there is a God but you need to look deeper. He is only one that can help you guys. When he said he was the "King of Kings" and "Lord of Lords", He is. You must believe in Him with all of your might. Call out to Him. When you see the demon, don't be afraid. They literaly feed off of our fear. I can't explain it but they live off of our energy. When you see this thing know that God Almighty is with you and say, "I rebuke you in the name of Jesus and command you to go back to the pits of hell in which you belong." You must say it with authority for God has given you the authority over all things and He does not give you the spirit of fear, but of Peace, Love and a Sound Mind. Just try it and know that He is with you always. You must put your cares aside and trust Him completely.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Hi ,

Are you willing to give God a try ,not man made religion groups/organized religions who call themselves Christians by using God/Jesus to gain wealth and such..there are people who will do this for free as they do this to help oppressed people..though they also are Christians they do not work to gain wealth in flesh but in spirit.Life is a gift,it's for free.and we do have a major spiritual warfare going on,though we don't see it or believe it it is happening non stop.

What is weird is the "boogeyman" you mention,which we know is an urban legend,but an urban legend is a story that' gets told as a true story though there is no basis of fact,but it is amazing how strong ones mind can be to really "create" a evil spirit,and that spirit will lie whom he is oppressing,but so anyone (human) has been given authority over all evil,yes we don't use that authority and not everyone knows or believe we have authority over evil/demons,but that only comes stronger with faith...and when that evil is confronted with power he will reveal his true name.

There are so many topics of this type on ATS and i have read other ways and from different believes how people go about performing exorcisms or chasing/rid the entity/demon,tbh i cannot say it works as i have not tried it any other way than via God,but i also don't say it won't work,in the end your gf has that evil one attached to her,it's up to her to believe and know she is stronger than it,and so must want it to leave her without no doubt,she must let it know it is not welcome when whatever option of chasing that evil will be used,come a Christian way or any other way chosen

I will stand firm by God/Jesus/Holy Spirit but so will not try to force it on you/her,you have freedom to choose,just be very sure when you do choose what belief & route will be taken to rid "b-man"

All the best ,and think it will leave her,know it will leave her

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I just saw an episode of "A Haunting" and the little boy was tormented by some kind of Demon that looked similar to what you guys described.A Native Indian charmin told them to try pouring Olive oil around all the entrance ways around the house on the floor.Then to say a few prayers but I am curious as to why Olive oil could cast out demons and prevent them from entering.The mother said that it seemed to work.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mistr_b2
I just saw an episode of "A Haunting" and the little boy was tormented by some kind of Demon that looked similar to what you guys described.A Native Indian charmin told them to try pouring Olive oil around all the entrance ways around the house on the floor.Then to say a few prayers but I am curious as to why Olive oil could cast out demons and prevent them from entering.The mother said that it seemed to work.

Olive Oil .. Christianity, Islam and Judaism, make reference to the sanctity of olive oil, which was widely used in their rituals and so to bless certain things/people..Noah when sending out the dove the dove came back with a olive tree leave,this could relate or describe to us that the olive tree is "holy" in a way.

I can only assume the Indian man prayed over the oil asked it to be blessed thus making it like "holy water" which is usually hated by evil spirits and whatever ritual he used he knows olive oil to be the "one oil we can rely on when fighting off evil",us Christians will ask God to bless the olive oil and use it for various reasons,certain groups use it in Baptisms,ordination of priests and bishops, others to Anoint the sick or as they would say ..Anointing of the Sick.

From Wikipedia i quote "Olive oil is also recommended by Muhammad the Prophet of Islam. “Consume olive oil and anoint it upon your bodies since it is of the blessed tree.” He also stated that it cures seventy diseases. Olives are also mentioned in the Qur’an as a sacred plant "By the fig and the olive, and the Mount of Sinai, and this secure city."

So it seems a lot of different religions do believe olive oil as "holy" .and if not mistaken i think the word "oil" is derived from the word "olive".

God always loved the smell of certain incense which He requested and when and how to be used..

What i know,i am sure it can be used for other things than blessed oil or for healthy foods..

[edit on 10-2-2007 by qonone]

[edit on 10-2-2007 by qonone]

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
That's very interesting and good info to have.On top of all that ,Olives are also delicious,I use them as toppings on almost everything.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Something else weird... this 'thing' ONLY becomes hostile.. if a spider is killed. I have no idea why.. do spiders symbolize something I dont know about. I do know that I killed a spider a few minutes before it happened.. and I killed a spider again in the house.. and we all saw the shadow move across the kitchen. I dont know whats going on anymore.. Im just extremly confused as to what the hell is going on.... Im sorry if the language offended anyone. but its getting a lil creepy... as for the olive oil. why not... lol. I'll try anything now. But yes. Thats the only update I have on this 'b-man' for now. Any more Advice would be rather nice.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
spiders...now you have gone and spooked me...I have seen a Giant spider on the wall that seemed to be stealing my breath like some kind of vampire.so close to my mouth.when I woke up choking and gasping for air the Spider shot up and out a solid window before I could kill it,I really, really,hate spiders!

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I would say that it might be a 'trapped' spirit, or ghost of a dead human. These things tend to cause problems like this. Its not necessarily a 'demon', but an abusive or confused spirit that cannot move on. Spirits can follow people as well.

Doing the Christian thing can sometimes help, but in many situations it only works for a time. Getting a priest to bless your house won't rid them for long, if at all.

I would suggest a reputable psychic or spiritual communicator, you may be able to find out if this is something like a ghost---or something more like an MIB. It could very well be a cloaked alien, or it could be the government using advanced invisibility technologies, they are said to follow certain people as well. Most of these may sound outlandish, and they are, but any one of them could turn out to be the answer,

It could be delusional as well, although if you saw it too, then I doubt it.

[edit on 11-2-2007 by BallOfPopulation]

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Got a suggestion for ya. I'm looking to see if there's a way of "capturing" it in film form, for nothing more than posterity, and as a way to spite the little bugger. I suggest smashing a spider, waiting for it to show itself, and snap a good picture of it for us here. Maybe then we can assertain it's identity.

Now I know you probably think that I'm being disingenuous and rude, but I'm as serious as can be. Use the tools that God gave you and rebuke it, but for the love of all that's holy, grab a photo TOO!! There's nothing the world could use more than a proof of a real-life demon hunt. Plus, the extra recognition might just be enough to turn the good karma around to your favor.

Just a few suggestions. Hope they help.

TheBorg

P.S. Either way, here's some good prayers headed for ya. Best Wishes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join