It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More "Anonymous" Chicago UFO images

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Impressive.

Yeah, Springer, is someone following up on this one yet?

Hydden

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by knows_but_doesnt
Is there a chance to continue conversation with the son?

Not so far... He's been non responsive, again there may be the issue with "Mom" wanting this out of her life and "son" stepping up to the plate like this, in other words he may fear a Mother's wrath.

Originally posted by knows_but_doesnt
Did they say how long the object was present for? Most camera phones take a boat load of time in between photos. If she says it was only there for a few seconds, I'd say there was no way she could have got three good shots with a camera phone.

While I can't be sure I will say that one of the things Jeff Ritzmann noticed (he is SOOO freaking observant!) is that the contrails of the jet appear to be diminished in the second or third image which indicates "time passing". I have to agree with that.

There was no indication of how long the Mom was there. We can see it was long enough for the contrails to have "disolved" partially however.

I wish I had more details but I am limited to what folks send in.

Springer...

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I stopped by this thread to see these photos at Springer's request, and I must say, they look pretty much exactly like what I saw at O'Hare.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eyewitness
I stopped by this thread to see these photos at Springer's request, and I must say, they look pretty much exactly like what I saw at O'Hare.

Nice.....ok.

Eyewitness, when you get a chance, will you watch this 2 min clip and tell me if it sounds similar to what you saw? I found this on a movie called "Fastwalkers" and it's an account from an Aerospace Engineer named Alan G. Tolman that sounds very similar to what you described...I think....especially how the craft departed.

Thanks so much!

Hydden

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Would it be possible for some of you on this board to post a photo of something... anything, from your camera phones into this thread? Please also include information about your camera phone and its Mega Pixels.

Standard is 1.3 MP's right? And some of the more expensive ones are 2 or 3.2 MP's (which is the highest I've found so far). Which one do you have and are your photo's as rich in color as these photo's are in this thread? Let's do some comparison's between camera phone brands and those photo's taken by such cams.

[edit on 6-2-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The similarity to the o'hare photo is what also strikes me as significant.

Initially, I thought the o'hare picture looked like a water droplet but these pics look exactly the same. I really wish these were more recent because I would really start looking up more (even with these below zero temps.)

BTW, Lasalle is not Chicago. I live more in central IL and people from other states still confuse where I live with Chicago.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I live in the Chicago area... and I'm starting to feel so neglected. How come I never get to see UFO's???

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
These pics remind me of other pics of UFO's I have seen recently...

From here...

4dreamland.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
Why are UFO's so interested in our nuclear sites and weapons?..

Look into the Disclosure Project and the testimony of Robert Salas. The crux of the matter is ET have been patrolling (and deactivating) our nuclear sites since the birth of the atomic age - apparently nuclear explosions can cause havoc in their dimension / spacetime and so it's partly an act of self-preservation on their part. Dr Steven Greer also says that they are also concerned about the scalar weapons that have been developed, and they can do a heck of a lot more damage (putting it mildly). Listen to some of Dr Greer's radio interviews (downloadable in mp3 on the Disclosure Project website) and it will fill you in on the picture.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Apologies in advance if these have already been pointed out:

Name: OIA employee

Date: January 28, 2007

"I just posted these two pics I took of the object. You can believe them or not, but I am washing my hands of them and never want to see another UFO again! I do not need the hassle.

I was there and took these photos with my cellphone. The object moved, as you can tell but very slowly. I tried posting this here earlier but failed for some reason. This is my last attempt. The quality is poor. I am sorry but it is the real deal. I do NOT want any publicity about this. I just want the photos analyzed to see what the hell it could be."

:source:

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by spectre76
Apologies in advance if these have already been pointed out:

Those have long since been classified as a hoax image as:
1- The original unaltered versions were discovered
2- Cell phones take color shots
3- There was no snow on the ground at the time of the sighting

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Great! I didn't want to risk NOT posting them as I had not seen them until now and you know how things come and go on the web. Feel free of course to delete the post alltogether. You guys are on top of things here! Good job! Cheers.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Well I've been going over these alot today, and what some have already mentioned is pretty much what I see too.

The distance hazing seems very good. Not only that, but the haze on the object increases a bit as it travels away from the photographer. Not a ton, very subtle, and what I'd expect to see.

The cloud movement to me seems as though this object wasnt traversing the sky all that quickly. Then again, I have no idea as to a date as to when they were shot to check the weather and winds. For that matter, I have no clue where exactly this was. More contact with the son would be needed to see where it ocurred. I can try Google Earth and see if I can luck upon a general area...but it'd be tough as hell.

Sun angles seem good too, and interesting to note that the reflective top sun glint seems to change a bit as it moves away, again just like you'd expect.

Having no contact with the photographer nor the "son" at this point leaves me wanting, and there's really very little we can do past examination of the photos. I dont see any direct evidence of tampering, but the compression and pixelation is pretty bad, and it seems the camera may have been shaking a bit (again, as I'd expect..I'd be plenty shook up too - I dunno if I'd have hung around to shoot pics)

It's really tough to say alot with such a lack of information, but I have a couple more things to work on in regard to this tomorrow, and I'll be back in the morning to show you all something you might find interesting. Right now I gotta hit the rack and get some sleep...I'm having O'Hare flashbacks of no sleep and endless coffee cups.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I think ALL the "Chicago UFO images" is sparking hysteria and mass delusion, much like what we see in India sometimes.

This "Anonymous" image looks to be done with a mirror, cell phone images of poor quality UFO's is not worthy in my book. I say throw them in the scanty pixelated cell phone thread.

[edit on 7-2-2007 by XPhiles]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
These pics remind me of other pics of UFO's I have seen recently...

From here...

4dreamland.com...

There is absolutely NO similarity between these picks and the pictures posted in this thread...Anyone with an open eye can see that

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
The new images seem to be the most compelling of any recent chicago/o'hare photos taken. But what has me the most skeptical is how they came to be posted.

It seems to be a different version of "my (insert relative here) died recently, and they told me about this UFO or Alien. I found these (insert photos or artifacts here) when going through their stuff." All in an effort to trick us in thinking that someone wouldnt make up an elaborate story like this.

Also, in the photos you cant see any evidence of it being over a nuclear facility. Where are the cooling towers? Buildings? It doesnt appear to be that far off the ground and unless the UFO was HUGE, and the facility was in the distance, how would the "mom" who took the photo get so close to such a nuclear facility? Seems too rural to fit where son claims his mom was.

Thoughts?

[edit on 7-2-2007 by amongus]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   
My thought are, why does this new UFO Object look EXACTLY the same as the Ealier Pics that are Proven to be Hoaxed?????

I'm going to Take one of the Hoxed Objects and Paste it into a pic I took myself, streach it a bit and rotate it, and make it look Authentic as this one Okies???

see you soon

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   
huh? Care to reproduce this urself, since U seem to know "THE" techniique for it?

Originally posted by XPhiles
I think ALL the "Chicago UFO images" is sparking hysteria and mass delusion, much like what we see in India sometimes.

This "Anonymous" image looks to be done with a mirror, cell phone images of poor quality UFO's is not worthy in my book. I say throw them in the scanty pixelated cell phone thread.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   
just my 0.02 groats , but from just a cursory glance it is obvious to me that the photographer moved between shots [ LOOK @ THE FENCE ] - dempendant on range to target , that will radically alter the perspective - and give a false illusuion that the object has moved , or has moved a far greater distance than is infact the case .

my opinionon only - YMMV

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildone106
huh? Care to reproduce this urself, since U seem to know "THE" techniique for it?

Originally posted by XPhiles

Do it yourself, you will see.... take ignorant_ape thoughts and add something on a mirror.

I'm just saying it can be done like this.... anyway I could do much better than these pictures.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join