It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laser Weapon Fired From Aussie Land

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
During the late 90's on US television I witness a UFO special I thought was astounding. It had several interesting clips of Area 51 flights (Aero Ships) doing amazing acrobatic moves. Also on the program we saw the space shuttle over Austrailia and a inbound UFO in the distance. The shuttle gently turned itself 6 degrees as you see some sort of LASER BEAM (Violet in color) Shoot within inches of the wing of the shuttle right at the UFO approaching. Potentially scaring the UFO off? Anyway it quickly shot out of the scene. I believe this weapon was shot from Black Forest Installation...Has anyone seen this or heard of anything similar.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
i remember watching a alien report document i was about 7 or 8 and home with my grandma this was in the 90s btw but i have never herd of humans firing upon ufos if someone could get some more information would be a good read

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Is this the video your talking about?

It's the first few seconds of the clip, were you can clearly see an object being fired towards were the U.F.O was.

www.youtube.com...

I remember reading something about this.
A physicist calculated the trajectory of the projectile back to an area around Australia.

Although if you watch the footage closely, it deosn't appear to resemble a laser, more like a missile.

Hope this helps

.:*IM*:.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Wow amazing this gives me hope knowing that our missiles would work on ufos
and that they can be detected bye our radar systems.

because thats what i think it happening our governments know this "ufos" are coming into our air space and know how to take them down.
It is also good to see the response time of Australia and does not fool around trying to see if they are friendly

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Hey Man, I appreciate the footage you posted up. That wasnt the footage shown back in the day. The footage they showed was very clear and it seemed to be from angle at close range to the shuttle so you could see it thrust its turn from the side. You could see the UFO in the background moving closer. A shot was shown of the planet following the (What I suspected as some sort of Advanced Energy Beam) from the ground into space within inches of the shuttle and at the UFO.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
No problem.

Yeah i recall the footage your talking about.
Was alot of talk over it, as there seems to be more then one u.f.o.

The Americans claimed that it was infact the "Starwars" project. But recent findings do support the laser fired from Austraila thoery.

I'll continue to look for this footage and put it asap, when i do.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
One thing I wanted to add about all this land within Austrailia is similar to an area 51 in the USA. This base is called "Black Forest" and operated by the US. Was this similar to what you heard as well? None of this was on the video of course. Something I found out when I started researching about what was going on.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I'm not sure where exactly it was located back to.
But if memory serves I think it was "Black forest".

One thing I remember for sure is that the base/location was operated and run by the U.S.

Unfortunately I seem to have misplaced the material from whence i gathered this information

Think it was in a book reporting great U.F.O encounters or something like that.

I haven't been able to get hold of the footage on the web, it's been proving elusive work. Much like trying to spot U.F.O's your self.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Hey man, At least we seem to be on the same page!

Finding that footage would be awesome but thanks for looking!!

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Have u all thought....wats gonna happen if the aliens ever decide to shoot back at us???

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I too, saw that footage of an apparent laser firing at an approaching UFO. If ever there was a conspiracy theory, that was it.

I have a collection of videos clips about UFOs and this very subject, and they're on three VHS tapes:

UFO: Secrets of the Third Reich: LML 0165, released by Royal Atlantis Films 1994;

UFO: The Evidence WEL 0134, released by Labyrinth Video and

UFO Sightings [2 tape set], released by Alien Encounter Productions of Marlow, Buckinghamshire, England.

As I remember it, the footage on U Tube and in my videos, are exactly the same.

NASA immediately went in to the usual denial syndrome and claimed that the 'UFO' was actually particles of ice, falling free from the shuttle, as it manoeuvred over the Earth.

The firing of a 'missile' or 'laser' was passed off as being a light refraction from the solar panels.

As to the area called 'Black Forrest', I wonder if you are referring to RAAF Edingburgh Field, Range & Listening Installation somewhere near Adelaide
SW Australia?

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Ya, I dont know much about the Black Forest Installation but I heard its where many of the Area 51 Projects were taken after the publicity issues out in Nevada. I also heard some of the projects were moved to a base in Colorado where they have a deeper underground infrastructure.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I've got a DVD which shows this footage, the two shots seem to have come from Pine Gap and another American Military base in Western Australia (not sure of the name, sorry). The calculated speeds of the 'craft' and the change of direction are phenomenal... One of the more interesting UFO videos out there....

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
If this is the thing I saw long ago, you have to keep one thing in mind.

The beam from a laser is invisible.

You can see it reflect off dust in air, you can see it reflect (if it's a visible wavelength) from the target it hits, but you can't see the beam. That's only in the movies.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Thats true. In space, without particles to reflect light off of, the beam would be invisible.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
So whatever it is in that recording, it's not a laser.

Personally, I can't tell beans about it with no point of reference.

But it can't be a laser, if I recall, there's a bright streak from the left. You wouldn't see the beam if it were a laser. Not only that, I don't recall the "beam" or whatever it was, just appearing, it seemed to move, even if it was very fast. You can't see light move like that. Again, "Star Trek" et al usually shows it flying at you as if you can see the beam at all, and see it move. Neither is true, it's a lack of understanding on the part of the special effects people, or they think it's more dramatic that way. But that's not what you'd see.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Who is to say that the camera is recording in visible wavelengths?

I'm not saying that you're wrong, but you can't just assume that a camera records in the exact same spectrum as the human eye. Especially a space based camera.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by seenitall
Who is to say that the camera is recording in visible wavelengths?

I'm not saying that you're wrong, but you can't just assume that a camera records in the exact same spectrum as the human eye. Especially a space based camera.

It really doesn't matter at all what wavelengths it records in. You can't see a beam of light directly. You only see it when it scatters off impurities in air (and not much then) or dust, or reflects off of something. In space you wouldn't see it whatsoever. Not as a "beam".

"Star Wars", "Star Trek" etc all CGI in lurid beams stretching from one ship to another but it's purest BS, like hearing the ship go "swish!" as it goes by.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Fair enough point taken.

Admittedly I've only seen one of the 'laser' videos.

Considering the above mentioned facts I guess you would have to say that these videos have been faked seeing as lasers have been ruled out and plasmas would dissapate given the distances involved.

Are there no other technologies that could produce similar effects even on a small scale?

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   
its a plasma beam, most likely. Tesla developed one, so they say.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join