It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GREAT nasa ufo clip..(AND you might not have actually seen this one yet...well...most of you

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I posted this one on the 1st page, but thought, as its SUCH a bueatiful one... BEST at around the 1.20min mark, that i would embed it here (obvioulsy cos now i can
)

But also becuase you get alot of people, perticularly the none members that cant be bothered to go "deep" into a post, clicking link after link etc.

This is the perfect way they might come across something and think "DAMN! thats pretty cool".

Which brings me to my next idea that ill just ..*AheM*..squeeze in.

I thought it would be a good idea to have a video hosting forum type thing.
Could have various catagories, and any threads could be duplicated or moved to there if was deemed a good topic.

I not sure if there would be big banwidth issues on that, but the amount of vids that will be on here in say, a years time, im sure they've provisioned for that.

i dunno, was just an idea, but i think alot of people would like that, obviously you'd have to restrict the size of the up load (but then i dont know much about internet technical stuff, would watching documenarys on ats really slow it down

Anyway, heres that vid....

[edit on 7-2-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

[edit on 7-2-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
see this movie too?

I think the OP clip might be from this one.
See it all and hear the story behind it, it's quite interesting.
1H28min..

The Smoking Gun

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The best place to hide something is right out in the open, we have all heard that.

Of course they can show this, all they have to do is ignore it when it is right there and people will just pass it by.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join