It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GREAT nasa ufo clip..(AND you might not have actually seen this one yet...well...most of you

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
That footage actually convinced me that what I've seen on other NASA videoes, are just spacedebris/rocks and such.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   

If she is, something is distracting her. A couple times she stammered, especially in the beginning.

I noticed that two, and theres abit more stammering in the 6min version.

Like i said previously, they know they are there, but theres not a lot that can be done about it. But im sure they get distracted all the same becuase of the implications of such sightings, although not as distracted as one might think, but then one might only be thinking how THEY'd react in that situation, which isnt really a good comparison considering they dont do that sort of job.

They proberbly watch with apprehension, hoping they dont "steall" the ISS or something......now THAT would be funny

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   

That footage actually convinced me that what I've seen on other NASA videoes, are just spacedebris/rocks and such.

Well you cant have been too far away from that conclusion yourself anyway if THATS all it took to send you that way, so ill assume you wernt to convinced to begin with.

PLEASE watch the second vid at 1.20 in, and explain to me HOW thats space debris.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
There's junk flashing past at high speed!

Is it even safe up there?

Or are the FO's(flying objects-they're not really UNidentified any more!)
watching their backs?

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Ask yourself about perspective....what if those UFOs are actually quite close to the shuttle? So, we're not talking about viewing distant UFOs, but closeup debrie, perhaps from this spaceflight (i.e. from booster separation) or just junk stuck in perpetual orbit.

As for the comment of the "pulsating" UFO, to me, that demonstrates the space junk theory more than anything else. It seems from the position of the NASA camera, the sun is above and behind our view. The "pulsating" UFO is probably just metal sheeting or some sort of reflective material tumbling in orbit. The reflective surface would then capture the sun in intervals, giving the illusion of pulsation.

As for the junk seemingly making intelligent turns, it seems to me the UFO's moved in correspondence to the NASA camera/shuttle. So, more than likely we're seeing an illusion that the UFOs are flying around when in fact they may be stationary and only seem to move because the camera is moving.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   

As for the junk seemingly making intelligent turns, it seems to me the UFO's moved in correspondence to the NASA camera/shuttle. So, more than likely we're seeing an illusion that the UFOs are flying around when in fact they may be stationary and only seem to move because the camera is moving.

I dont mean to be rude, but skeptics come up with poorly observed reasoning for why its not, sometimes more unimaginative than UFO nuts saying why it IS

The "turning of objects being a result of camera movement" i would believe IF......IF, EVERYTHING ELSE MOVED WITH IT, if the camera moves then EVERYTHING SHOULD APPEAR TO TURN, NOT one sigular object in the frame when every thing else appears to move differently.

Sorry, that MAY work for some, but NOT when the other objects are note constant with this theory.

Look at the 2nd video, and explain that....PLEASE!

Deny ignorence.....im not saying they're are aliens, but i am CERTAINLY not denying the mistery that there seems to be

[edit on 6-2-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
IMHO this footage is being reverse-played, so it looks like this object are moving away from planet... otherwise, it looks like space debris (at least that's how I imagine space debris would look like
). Yet, I could be wrong.

just my 0.02$

[edit on 6-2-2007 by Duby78]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
IMO, the "pulsating" thing toward the end looks like something that's continually flipping over and over. As for the other things, they might or might not be ufos.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anomic of Nihilism

Well you cant have been too far away from that conclusion yourself anyway if THATS all it took to send you that way, so ill assume you wernt to convinced to begin with.

PLEASE watch the second vid at 1.20 in, and explain to me HOW thats space debris.

I agree, I am a sceptic..
But still, there's a reason i visit this site...

Anyway, the object you speak of could just be something turning around, as mentioned above.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Narrator mentions an "AFP 675" , which after a quick look around you can find some info on.

AFP-675
Class: Technology. Type: Military. Nation: USA. Agency: U.S. Air Force.

US Air Force space craft engaged in investigation of spaceflight techniques and technology.

Typical orbit: 812 km x 820 km at 100 degrees inclination. Associated Launch Vehicle: Shuttle.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I think that the fact that all of the objects are moving away from the shuttle in the same direction would be consistent with some kind of debris. I would have eaten my hat if one had come up at the camera, stopped and the left in a nonlinear direction. Then I think we would have had something to chew on.....

But, they are UFO's, at least to me. I dont know for a fact what the heck they are (unidentified) and they do seem to be flying, eh?

[edit on 6-2-2007 by Lost_Mind]

Dae

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Didnt the lady tell us that what we were seeing was in UV?

How can it be space debris if its in the UV light spectrum?

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dae

She did mention UV but only as part of the Sirius package. She didnt say that we were currently viewing in UV.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   

and how do you know that the angle of the film isnt upside down, they are in space after all.

You just answered that question yourself, right side up or upside down dosn't matter in space, i didnt say they're leaving because they're going "UP", i said that because they are moving AWAY from earths gravity.

OK.......SPACE JUNK!!

check this out, i love this one, some of you may have seen this before....

Check out the MIDDLE of the shot at around the 1.20 min mark......

Talk about trans dimentional beings.....I could NEVER imagine space junk doing this..

Nasa UFO, APPEARS at 1.20 mins in

They even zoom in at the end, they KNOW what they're looking at

[edit on 6-2-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

Damn you're right. This thing just materialized...
Love those videos.
But maybe americans have new technology that let space debris materialized? hahaahah...

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dae

Quite a lot of alleged debris were visible in UV

We are going to have to fine those ETs for dropping UV Debris near our planet atmosphere.

look for the case of NASA UFO with David Serada guys, then come back telling me this is all Space Debris

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I did notice that the last UFO was blinking, but what really caught my eye was the fact that the first one and the last one both seemed to change course and arc away.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   

the first one and the last one both seemed to change course and arc away.

Exactly!

the first one enters the bottom of the screen,comming slightly from the right, comes up between the two vertical lines in the center of the screen, and veers off to the right.

Thats some pretty clever space debris. I can understand the skeptics take on vids where they can say "it moved/turned because the camera moved", but it annoys me when people (and ive seen this many times) just say that as "an EXCUSE for why it cannot be" when that theory CLEARLY does not fit the evidence.

If ONE, TWO or any amount of objects move in the shot INDEPENDENTLY of other uniform artifacts, we HAVE to be sensible about it and say, "that object is in a UNIQUE artifact" and as such, shouldn't be thrown out so off handedly as skeptics so often LOVE to do, proberbly for fear that if they dwelt on it to long, they might actually have to change their standing.

We dont have to say they're aliens or anything like that, but we most CERTAINLY shouldn't deny the mistery, cos this phenomena is a BIG one

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   

the first one and the last one both seemed to change course and arc away.

Exactly!

the first one enters the bottom of the screen,comming slightly from the right, comes up between the two vertical lines in the center of the screen, and veers off to the right.

Thats some pretty clever space debris. I can understand the skeptics take on vids where they can say "it moved/turned because the camera moved", but it annoys me when people (and ive seen this many times) just say that as "an EXCUSE for why it cannot be" when that theory CLEARLY does not fit the evidence.

If ONE, TWO or any amount of objects move in the shot INDEPENDENTLY of other uniform artifacts, we HAVE to be sensible about it and say, "that object is in a UNIQUE artifact" and as such, shouldn't be thrown out so off handedly as skeptics so often LOVE to do, proberbly for fear that if they dwelt on it to long, they might actually have to change their standing.

We dont have to say they're aliens or anything like that, but we most CERTAINLY shouldn't deny the mistery, cos this phenomena is a BIG one

That's the only exit they have my friend, they have their back to the wall and are stuck...they don't know what else to say to debunk...

To me that's a satisfying moment. Nice find anyway

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Well when a simmilar video of this nature came out a few years back NASA said they were ice particles. I was never convinced by that as ice particles dont usually leave the Earth's Atmosphere at high speeds!!!! With the live feeds i've often what would happen if a classic saucer shaped UFO popped up and even NASA could not deny it not being a UFO. Would the millitary take action ie SDI technology come into operation and zap the thing? What if the Shuttle or space station was attacked? Makes you think!

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
What you meen LIKE THIS!!!

now i KNOW its not on par with what YOU are talking about..but DAMN.

This is NOT your usual blinking light.........

Google Video Link

ooOoh yeah! LOVE that one, looks crappy, but it was a live feed....so hey, pretty cool

EDIT: WOOHOO!! i embedded the vid correctly

[edit on 7-2-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join