It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GREAT nasa ufo clip..(AND you might not have actually seen this one yet...well...most of you

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
This may have been seen by some of you, if its been posted ive missed it, but ive seen most available nasa ufo vids out there and i haven't come across this one ....untill now of course.

I downloaded it from Conspiracy Central (which is a subscription torrent site).

The one i down loaded was 6 minutes long and was beautiful to watch...
This isn't one of THEE (phonetic spelling) best, but it is new to my knowledge, though quite a few of you here might appreciate it, those who havent seen it.

Im really pleased i found it on youtube, it was on the first page so it must be recent, i only typed "nasa ufo".

And lastly, just as a quick question (as i know ya'll dying to see the vid),
Does anyone know how these vids are captured?
I dont think there is a Shuttle up there at the moment, i heard her mention "Sirus" a few times.
Does anyone know how to get this live feed, and where this footage was capture (or where from should i say).

Any way...ENJOY

Nasa UFO... from SIRUS...apparently

P.S. could someone embed this vid in the thread if they know how, im just about to go to bed and as such ....cant be @rsed
to find out how

Cheers

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Not as good as the tether incident, but hey, these COULD be UFO's, one looks like its pulsating near the end.... and they could be debris.... I really don't know.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
there quite a few pulsating objects.....

I have the 6 Minute version, obviously thats alot better than a couple of minutes.

Quite jarring that the place i got it from is a paying site, other wise you'd have easier access to the better version.

Im sure it'll turn up soon though, nothing stays under lock n' key for TOO long on the web.

Any idea where or when this was taken from?

Dont meen to be lazy, but i really am going to bed now,its like 4am where i am.

Ill check it out more tomorrow any way, see if i can find the longer version and post an update on my findings

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Cool video

Just last night i figured out how to embed youtube vids, so ill embed your vid in this post.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Not sure on this one, there is soo much stuff flying around up there you don't know when to seperate space junk with something strange. The camera looks old as there is quite a bit of dirt on the lense and it looks like the film is speeded up slightly. Just google NASA TV and you can watch the live stuff.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Damn, Nice video. Like how the white orb turned. At time 7s.
Very neat.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Cheers to Kronos for embedding the vid

Not sure on this one, there is soo much stuff flying around up there you don't know when to seperate space junk with something strange

Well, space junk dosnt pulsate, as far as i know. And if it is space junk, why is it "leaving" Earth.

There is a few better ones on the 6min version,perticularly a classic Cigar shaped "light" that zipps off.

One thing i would ask....(and maybe some one here has an answer to this).....

....If the is THAT much "space junk" floating about up there, and orbital speed for the shuttle is 18,000mph, how the hell does something last more than a day up there without getting PELTED with crap. Surely the cameras and other equipment would be distroid in a matter of days, you certainly cant get out the way of something thats traveling at 18,000mph.

Obviously that stuff in the vid AINT dust particles, and theywould do a LOT of damage.

But anyway, try get the 6min version if any of you care to find it, has a good few more interesting "Space Chunk" leaving earth

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Tock....

Good man, you noticed that first one, it seems to almost follow the contours of the earth as it turns......obviously has unfinished buisiness

thats some funky space junk huh?

[edit on 6-2-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Why does that look like an exodus?

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Why does that look like an exodus

Could be "SPACE RATS"
Leaving a sinking ship

But seriously, if you put ALL of the NASA STS ufo vids together and watch em back to back, it REALLY flippin makes you wonder....WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY UP TO???

its like we're some Intergalatic Trading Market,..."Come get yer cows,FRESH for your mutalations, HUMANS, we got 6 BILLION, COME take yer pic".

Very, ODD, EXCITING, AND UN-NEARVING if you ask me, weather they're OURS or Alien, i wanna KNOW whats going on

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Do you think they use the earth as a giant petri dish...since they can travel at high speeds...wouldn't time travel be possible...and they are just going back...or...forward...in time to view their little experiment??

Here is another space film...in color. It's pretty interesting. Here is a thread
Fast Walkers

[edit on 6-2-2007 by AlphaAnuOmega]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Im sorry i guess i am behind on things but are these videos from NASA live feeds that we can watch just by searching "NASA Video" on google or have they been released by NASA?
Either way it makes you wonder why NASA would allow these unedited, surely they dont really think people are buying the space junk excuse..

edit
ps... they need a permanent webcam on ISS lol

[edit on 6-2-2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Either way it makes you wonder why NASA would allow these unedited

They dont, as such.

NASA is supposed to be paid for by civilians,technically OWNED by civilians (please correct me if im wong).

If they didnt allow the live feeds, people would think they are hinding something.

NASA dosnt record these and release them...ordinary people do.

Check out MARTYN STUBBS, we owe some of THE BEST vids to him

since they can travel at high speeds...wouldn't time travel be possible

Maybe, But some of the theories regarding their propultion system suggest minipulating gravity, becuase of their incredible maneuverability. Some suggest they somehow CONDENCE gravity infrount of them and EXPAND it behind them, so as an effect, they are always falling fowards as a meens of propultion.

If this is true (all speculation of course) then they would exist with a localised gravity bubble, and as such wont be subject to time dialation effects.

Interesting stuff

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anomic of Nihilism
Could be "SPACE RATS"
Leaving a sinking ship

Maybe it's Space Herpes!

I think it is space junk, and how do you know that the angle of the film isnt upside down, they are in space after all.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
There are certainly lots of them, which makes me wonder why they're all so far apart, rather than grouped together. Some look like they're in Earth's gravitational free fall trajectory, so a few that we say may be debris. Though some looked like they were flashing and others did change flight paths, so not all could be debris.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   

and how do you know that the angle of the film isnt upside down, they are in space after all.

You just answered that question yourself, right side up or upside down dosn't matter in space, i didnt say they're leaving because they're going "UP", i said that because they are moving AWAY from earths gravity.

OK.......SPACE JUNK!!

check this out, i love this one, some of you may have seen this before....

Check out the MIDDLE of the shot at around the 1.20 min mark......

Talk about trans dimentional beings.....I could NEVER imagine space junk doing this..

Nasa UFO, APPEARS at 1.20 mins in

They even zoom in at the end, they KNOW what they're looking at

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Those were satilites, didn't you notice the eliptical orbit they had

If they were UFO's don't you think they might have changed directions, spooked the talker

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Royal,

Watch the second vid, if our satalites can do that, I WANT ONE

And as for spooking the talker, they are proffessionals, the general public are watching these...And various other reasons why she wouldn't sound spooked.

They know, they dont really care, and theres not alot they can do about it.

Watch Martyn Stubbs- Nasa transmissions. No point in trying to find a reason that fits your reality, might as well find everything thats out there to watch, and accept that whatever they are, its very strange.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
double post.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Does anybody know if the narrator, or whoever that woman is, is actually watching the feed as she is talking? If she is, something is distracting her. A couple times she stammered, especially in the beginning.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join