It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your government and SATANISM...they show you all the time with their symbols

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
In the Bible, it says "by their fruits you shall know them". An unspoken law is that evil must wear a sign of their evilness.

Satan is every bit as real as the nose on your face! Your highest government leaders take oaths to Satan!

Did you know that top government officials actually worship Satan? George Bush and John Kerry, last elections candidates, actually both are members of a secret society of satanists called Skull and Bones!

www.cbsnews.com...

Here is a video of them BOTH actually admitting that they are members of the satanic Skull and Bones!

www.prisonplanet.com...

They show you all the time with their symbols...

Look, Satan even puts his satanic hand gestures into popular culture which mindless people will eagerly accept as "cool." WHAT A PITY WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN SATAN!

Thank God for 2012 and Ascension, and Thank God that God loves you so much, or else Satan would run amuck on this planet like you would never believe!

[edit on 5-2-2007 by LightWorker13]

Mod Edit: BB Code.

[edit on 5/2/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Lightworker, you are a perfect example of someone who is brainwashed by a religious belief.. and ur taking it to a dangerous level by claiming that our leaders worship satan? Sure bush may not be a great president.. but ur claims are quite outrageous. Ur talking like a crazy person; stop being such a religious fanatic and wake up to reality.

IMO Satan and Jesus are nothing but fictional characters in this storybook called the Bible...yet today people have transformed these characters into their own delusional fantasies. I mean, nothing from the bible has come true.. and NOTHING will.. cuz its a big pile of bs like any other religious storybook

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The only thing confusing is the satanism aspect, it is distracting to the subject matter. I do not believe these people believe they are worshipping satan, perhaps it is just a higher intellence (ET) that they have assimilated with. Not so hard to believe depending on where your developement is.

Does anyone have any info on this gesture? Like why these political heads are using it (why they think they are using it?)

AAC

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Is it not possible that unknowingly, the subjects you have proposed in your photographic evidence have used the same signals by happenstance without realizing the potential implications? If you go to a rock concert, you will see tons of fans holding the same gesture, yet they are not involved in the act of satanism, as you are purporting?

Do I see Bush as evil? Certainly, as "evil" created by humans in the first place. Yet that does not tie him into a network of evildoers intent on taking over the globe based on photos that show him doing the same thing millions upon millions have.

I would say "Judge Ye Not" since you are pulling biblical verses, but I am sure you would counter with John 7:24. However, without knowing the full facts of the case, I doubt you can find the rational justification to righteously judge.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sager
Lightworker, you are a perfect example of someone who is brainwashed by a religious belief.. and ur taking it to a dangerous level by claiming that our leaders worship satan? Sure bush may not be a great president.. but ur claims are quite outrageous. Ur talking like a crazy person; stop being such a religious fanatic and wake up to reality.

IMO Satan and Jesus are nothing but fictional characters in this storybook called the Bible...yet today people have transformed these characters into their own delusional fantasies. I mean, nothing from the bible has come true.. and NOTHING will.. cuz its a big pile of bs like any other religious storybook

I second this. Satan is in all likelyhood a work of fiction, as is Jesus, and no one can prove that either were or are real and furthermore that either are supernatural.

Bush sucks, we know, everyone knows. He's just a prick, he's not a satan worshipping demon infested angel of death. He can't even pronounce the word nuclear. Somehow I think if satan were real, he could do a lot better then Bush and his cronies.

Also, most of the pictures are clearly doctored and faked.

[edit on 5-2-2007 by BallOfPopulation]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by BallOfPopulation
He can't even pronounce the word nuclear. Somehow I think if satan were real, he could do a lot better then Bush and his cronies.

Incidentally, Bush isn't the one who introduced the word "nukular" to the American lexicon. It was Jimmy Carter, back in the 1970s. And that peanut-counter really was a nukular scientist.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity

Originally posted by BallOfPopulation
He can't even pronounce the word nuclear. Somehow I think if satan were real, he could do a lot better then Bush and his cronies.

Incidentally, Bush isn't the one who introduced the word "nukular" to the American lexicon. It was Jimmy Carter, back in the 1970s. And that peanut-counter really was a nukular scientist.

— Doc Velocity

Well shucks, you learn something new everyday!

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Quote from 33 degree Freemason Albert Pike..

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

BY THE FRUIT OF THEIR LABOUR, YOU SHALL KNOW THEM!

Its funny how you people never challenge why Bush and many other political pundits would be members of Skull and Bones secret society? George Bush admitted on camera, as did John Kerry, that they both are members of Skull and Bones, and that they cant talk about it because its all secret.

Go research Skull and Bones and tell me it isnt SATANIC.

Shall we mention Bohemian Grove? Where your Elite dress up like ku klux klan members, and sacrifice an effigy to Moloch?

Dark Secrets Inside Bohemian Grove

And I think retired FBI Agent Ted Gunderson, who has spent years and years researching the connection between government and satanism, might have something to say about the fact that your government is nothing but a bunch of crooked satanists...

Ted Gunderson on Satanism

You see, you have NO FACTS AT ALL to prove your case. Me? I got pictures, quotes, reports, investigations...whose opinion is worth more?

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I never ever once said I was a christian, muslim, or whatever, I do not believe in Religion, in fact, I think it is one of the greatest form of mind control ever invented..

I am though, very SPIRITUAL. Spirituality and religion...two totally different things in case you didnt know.

If you cannot see that there are evil energies operating on this planet right now, than surely you are blind.

These satanic energies, they are very real, just as real as Light energies. People symbolize these dark energies as SATAN, as I do...

AND SATAN'S GREATEST TRICK IS CONVINCING YOU HE DOESNT EXIST. It seems he has succeeded with many of you.

Only by Faith in Light can we overcome Darkness. You believe in neither God nor Satan, some of you? Well, you are exactly what satan wants you to be, a person with no faith, no connection to their multi-dimensional spiritual awareness.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Lightworker, there's no identification of the people in the photos in half the images you showed. Who are they?

I think this sums it all up:
www.jesus-is-savior.com...&%20Witchcraft/mcdonalds-sign.jpg

The URL is from a fundy website and note they use the word "Wicca" in the URL. Wiccans don't believe in Satan. So there's at least one error. Also, I've been a witch for over 10 years and don't know ANYONE who uses that symbol, witch or not. All of which tells me that these people don't know a damn thing about what they are talking about.
So Lightworker, if you aren't a Christian, why would you use a far-right
Christian website as a reference? Indeed, why would you believe that Wiccans are Satanic, when Wiccans don't believe in Satan? Also, Skull & Bones isn't Satanic, as they don't worship Satan, not at all. Now, it may be an evil organization, but Satanic it ain't because Satanic means someone who believes in and worships Satan. BTW, Satan was invented by the Christians, but you say you're not Christian, so why would you believe in him?
All of this tells me you have some more research to do, Lightworker. And please, leave us Wiccan/witches out of this topic, we DO NOT believe in Satan and don't like to be painted with that particular brush.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Check out ASL for "I love you"

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightWorker13
I never ever once said I was a christian, muslim, or whatever, I do not believe in Religion, in fact, I think it is one of the greatest form of mind control ever invented..

I am though, very SPIRITUAL. Spirituality and religion...two totally different things in case you didnt know.

If you cannot see that there are evil energies operating on this planet right now, than surely you are blind.

These satanic energies, they are very real, just as real as Light energies. People symbolize these dark energies as SATAN, as I do...

AND SATAN'S GREATEST TRICK IS CONVINCING YOU HE DOESNT EXIST. It seems he has succeeded with many of you.

Only by Faith in Light can we overcome Darkness. You believe in neither God nor Satan, some of you? Well, you are exactly what satan wants you to be, a person with no faith, no connection to their multi-dimensional spiritual awareness.

I don't think what these people worship is actually "Satan", nor i believe it to be a higher intelligence.

I think what happens is they are subject to rituals, the initiation, which is merely manipulating them using sound and stimulus, in order to control their mind. An older form of brainwashing, if u like.

They mite think they talk to Jahbulon or the devil etc, but really it is trickery they are being subject too.

Satans greatest trick is that his name exists at all.

Jesus=Love/Good Satan=Fear/Evil

They are both just states of mind, not entities. Religion is mind control, but it does contain the truth if you compare religions to each other, just as "satanism" contrains the truth.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Can't buy that for a dollar. I just can't see this topic comming true.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
A lot of these symbols pre-date Christianity by thousands of years. They are pagan in origin. The pentagram for instance being nothing more the the pattern Venus(as seen from earth) makes during its annual revolution. This happening many years before man even knew what religion or Satan was. Most of these evil symbols date back to Pagan times and were never considered evil until the Church came along.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Did it ever cross your mind that Bush(captain moron) is making the "DEVIL HORNS" sign with his hand because he is from Texas, Home of the Longhorns? I think you might want to check your facts a little further. I like where you are going with this, but I think your religious convictions may be hindering your judgements. Good luck though

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
If I were building something, I would choose something like a pentagram because it is aesthetically pleasing, in my opinion. I cannot imagine that the army of architects who have built out federal government's building were all working together. Maybe they just thought this stuff looked nice?

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Do you know what true "devil worship" is? It's not so much worshipping the fallen one directly; it's not "dark churches", pentagrams, "skull and bones", sacrificial daggers, "hail Satan", etc. etc...

It's something way more subtle, and at the same time, amazingly simple.

It's worship of SELF.

It's putting faith in the things we've made with our own hands, rather than putting our faith in God. We put our faith in men, machines, idols, idealogies, rock stars, computers, wonder-drugs, armies, horoscopes, aliens, and everything else under the sun....anything but God.

The Adversary does indeed know that his time is short, and getting shorter with every passing moment. It's about recruitment; it's about CHOOSING SIDES, folks. Do we put our faith in "things", in ourselves, knowing that we and our creations are only dust, passing away like weeds in a parched, sun-baked field? I agree with a previous poster, that there is a difference between Spirit and Religion. I hate the word religion now, as well as the word "Christianity", for those who say they follow it disregard most of what the Messiah said. They wish to store up their treasures here on earth, with their wicked "prosperity-preaching".

So going back to recruitment....what would our Adversary have to gain by having his followers huddle in some dark church, forest or whatever, being so secretive? It's about NUMBERS, and bringing as many as possible down with you when you fall (and he will fall). Sadly, the Accuser's recruitment record is much better than those who call themselves "Christians". That's because those folks (the false Christians) are too busy selling books, peddling the word of God, trying to interfere with politics, preaching prosperity while others remain poor and suffer, and they ignore the Word of God. They want to advertise how great the Kingdom is, but they don't want to do the things required to bring the Kingdom about, when all the while, the Kingdom is INSIDE us.

Love the Lord your God with all your heart, mind and Spirit.
Love your neighbor as yourself.

THAT is the true "litmus test". Look at the fruits of our leaders, our policies, our actions. Look at them and judge whether or not our leaders worship the Devil.

eyes2see

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Is there something in the human mind that makes us afraid of everything?

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Wow, nicely put Eyes2see. I think you hit the nail right on the head.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
It is not fear. It's curiousity.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join