It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your government and SATANISM...they show you all the time with their symbols

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Dear LightWorker.

I am nearly thirty-six years old.
In these nearly thirty-six years I have noticed that most things that were once considered important flow past without having made a great impression on my life.This will too.Until you find something else to screech about next month,why don't you go out,buy a nice BMX,go down to the local jump spot,meet some cool people and live a little.
You don't need to worry about what other people are doing-worry about your own life-take it easy-smile more.

Chill.gimp out.

[edit on 6-2-2007 by bmxgimp]

[edit on 6-2-2007 by bmxgimp]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I hear a lot of conjecture in the origional post. So what if those guys are making that symbol. I believe Ronnie James Dio invented that because his grandmother used because it had a good and a bad meaning to it. If pointed one way at a person, it meant ill will, if pointed the other, it meant good will. I don't believe there is any proof that someone using that hand signal is a Satanist; in fact I use it, but I'm not a Satanist.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
If we serve one another with patience, no expectation of reward/compensation, loving-kindness, and self sacrifice, we have NOTHING to fear; not Satan, not Antichrists, not Illuminati, terrorists, Bush....and if we seek true wisdom, not the wisdom of men, our curiosity will be sated (for we ARE curious beings!)

Be AWARE that there is an Adversary, but do not FEAR him.

If we Love our Neighbors as ourselves, we have nothing to fear.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
This hand signal means I LOVE YOU in sign language. I believe in Bush's case it IS signaling he is evil.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I cant believe how many people think they make these hand gestures and surround themselves with symbolisim for no reason at all. Maybe they dont worshop satan but they worhsop something. Moloch maybe? who knows. point is what they sure as He** dont worshop is the people that pay their salaries. US!
Tell me why the very symbol for fascism hangs behind the speaker of the house?
Tell me why there are ancient symbols all over dc.
they worhop a giant stone owl at bohemian grove and there just happens to be an owl in the street plan around the congress building in dc. its not a coincidence!!!! I cannot believe people are sooooooooooo freakin stupid. They shove all the evidence in the world right in our face and some people are so deep in denial they refuse to see it. It make me wanna scream. AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WAKE UP!!! tell me why the statue of "libery" given to us by french freemasons resembles a babylonian goddess. tell me why the spikes on her head resemble the rays of a rising sun(illuminati symbol) Why are there symbols in the mass media. CBS has an allseeing eye for there symbol. NBC maybe its a peacock. or maybe its again rays of the rising sun made to resemble a peacock. its EVERYWHERE. so why is it soo damn hard to believe. these people are up to no good. by their own recently release documents they are trying to kill us steralize us and make us stoopid. and they count on that stupidity. and they count on people thinking that its soooo unbelievable. well. BELIEVE IT! the PROOF is everywhere. Some just dont care to look

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
and another thing. I know peole think david icke is crazy. I can tell ya he dont care. I have spent thousands of hours scrutinizing everything he says and he is not lying. I will be the first to admit that the whole reptilian thing is hard to belive but. david icke didnt come up with this. all he has done is taken the time to look at the evidence around him. people all over the world believe in the chitahuri. maybe they are wrong. that part of davids argument is alittle hard to prove. the rest is not! people watch and listen to him until he starts talking about reptiles and then everything else he said is out the window. but dont let his one belief ruin the rest of what he has said.

DCP

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Since this is an international site, in America, especially Texas, when someone has their Pinky and Index fingers up and there thumb touching their middle and ring fingers, they are showing support for the UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS...Texas not Tchort(or any other name for the devil). They call them Hook 'em Horns.

Side note....according to Wikipedia
(en.wikipedia.org...) started as a symbol meaning "your wife/girlfriend is sleeping with someone else.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sager

IMO Satan and Jesus are nothing but fictional characters in this storybook called the Bible...yet today people have transformed these characters into their own delusional fantasies. I mean, nothing from the bible has come true.. and NOTHING will.. cuz its a big pile of bs like any other religious storybook

If you think Jesus is a fictional character, then you my friend are wrong...I myself am not a religious person, I do not believe in God, however I do know for sure that Jesus was a real, living and breathing man. There are several documents and documented witnesses that prove that he is real. He claimed himself to be God. That may not have been true, but he was still a real man.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
y do yall think the government is showin so many signs that they r evil i mean they cant b evil cuz if the was they wouldnt show so many signs but i belive the government is evil no doubt but y do they show so many signs

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Why Satanism? Or are you just assuming that, as a Christian, every person you view as 'evil' is a Satanist? Also, why would they openly display their 'Satanic' tendencies? It's like the folding U.S notes. What's the point of showing the Pentagon burning/Twin Towers collapsing? Do 'Satanists' like flaunting their 'Satanic' status so that fundamentalist sites can latch onto it and join it up with their apocalyptic visions?

Also, seeing as how Bush doesn't know the meaning of 'separation of church and state in politics' (just look at his anti-abortion/anti-stem cell research initiatives) it's kind of hard seeing him and his cronies as Satanists.

Seeing as I don't believe in 'Satan' I'm going to change 'Satan' to 'Loki', edit a few pictures of Bish/find him in a few strange poses, link any organisation he belongs to with the Lokist agenda and voila! 'George Bush is attempting to bring Ragnorak to Earth in 2012!!!!!!!!'

Originally posted by zerotime

Is there something in the human mind that makes us afraid of everything?

In this case it's Christian fundamentalist paranoia

[edit on 6-2-2007 by Chaoticar]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
sager i dont belive in god really and all that bs but allot of things that has been said in the bible has comen true like microchip and allot more but i dont know what else cuz i havent read it

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I swear, I almost get physically ill everytime I see someone infer that Bush, or any world leader for that matter, somehow represents what "Christianity" is supposed to be. It is a testament to how utterly deceived and lost this generation is. If someone were truly a follower of The Way, they WOULD NOT be in politics in the first place.

It would be wise not to lump "us" all together, just simply being "Christians".

But like they say: "seen one, seen'em all!", right?

eyes2see

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyes2see
I swear, I almost get physically ill everytime I see someone infer that Bush, or any world leader for that matter, somehow represents what "Christianity" is supposed to be. It is a testament to how utterly deceived and lost this generation is.

Likewise.

It really does sadden me that people just don't pay attention to whats going on around them, and put the pieces together...i wouldn't even say im that smart, yet i know exactly whats happening in regards to the NWO/2012, but even the smaller things, like just picking up the fact that Bush is such an inept leader who has done nothing to benefit the US, at all!

Even sadder is the fact there are so few people my age (19) who want to get involved in these issues or even talk about them..

All everyone seems to care about is the OC, money and sex.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Lightworker,

Just wondering why you have 13 in your name. Surely you know what that means.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
A lot of these symbols pre-date Christianity by thousands of years. They are pagan in origin. The pentagram for instance being nothing more the the pattern Venus(as seen from earth) makes during its annual revolution. This happening many years before man even knew what religion or Satan was. Most of these evil symbols date back to Pagan times and were never considered evil until the Church came along.

Of course they predate Christianity. Christianity did not start until the prophesied Messiah made his predicted appearance.

The goddess Venus originates in Babylon from the queen of heaven Semiramis. Venus is also the morning star as is Lucifer the bringer of light. These things can be tracked to Satan who appears as an angel of light long before Christianity showed up.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Although the meaning of the symbol could be questioned as well as the intent behind it's use you do have to admit that alot of "political suits" have chosen to use it which is shown by the many external image links provided by the original poster.

I don't think that they are all showing the Rock and Roll symbol with their gesture. Also symbolism is very important in projecting similar liasons.

Hey, my TV just turned itself off. Strange............

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
There’s much more occult symbolism going on than just the hand signs. It’s all around us, in corporate logos, built into the architecture of buildings, and everywhere in government. Just familiarize yourself with what the most common symbols are and you’ll soon be recognizing them.

www.theinsider.org...

www.exposingsatanism.org...

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The kingdoms(governments) of the world are Satan's to begin with. Even good people with the best of intentions are influenced by Satan to do his will.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
What,really?

Can you prove that?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join